Author Topic: Funkadelic Ft. Kendrick Lamar & Ice Cube - Ain't That Funkin’ Remix (Video)  (Read 896 times)

ILoveQSeven

Funkadelic Ft. Kendrick Lamar & Ice Cube - Ain't That Funkin’ Kinda Hard On You (We Ain’t Neva Gonna Stop Remix)

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/NxKBVfPlGgE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/NxKBVfPlGgE</a>
« Last Edit: March 24, 2016, 10:45:49 AM by ILoveQSeven »

RoscoeOutlaw

Re: Funkadelic Ft. Kendrick Lamar & Ice Cube - Ain't That Funkin’ Remixxx
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2016, 01:21:53 AM »
funky as hell  8)

donfathaimmortal

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2016, 10:12:15 AM »
 8)
The spot got shook, it was hell below | Is that Futureshock ?? | Hell, no, it's Death Row !

West$ide Boi

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • 'Women, Weed & Weather'
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2016, 10:54:10 AM »
iTunes link:

http://www16.zippyshare.com/v/OdWJlYr4/file.html

password: itunesmedia.me

Blood$

Westdog

« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2016, 11:43:10 AM »
FunKy!!!  Dope!!!
This my town, I run it, you walk it
You just now learnin’ the game, I taught it

ILoveQSeven

The video upgraded

CORREA

of course this wouldnt be nothing without kendrick

Chef_YRD

With a recycled verse ??? Hmmmm...as a fan of MUSIC not just what's "relevant"  I slapped the original like crazy
"Colder than dolemite 3 o'clock on a North Pole night In a suit made outta hoe hair woven tight rolling Pluto rocks turned to dice"

"I'm like a dream forgotten by van gough you allergic to handsoap,plus you dome dudes by the van load,wouldn't give you a jacket at lambeau"

CORREA

With a recycled verse ??? Hmmmm...as a fan of MUSIC not just what's "relevant"  I slapped the original like crazy

it could of been a mumbling verse and still would've been better then what ice cube or anyone could have done
whos still waiting for that im the south part 2 album lol

Chef_YRD

it could of been a mumbling verse and still would've been better then what ice cube or anyone could have done

It's all preference but I think cube did his thing and he stayed on the subject matter of the song...and as a fan of music I always prefer the OG version that artist actually wrote for the beat he's using... know what's a trip tho ? If this was ice cubes heyday you'd probably be all over him too cuz he was "relevant" or not old I guess? It's funny how outside of rap music artists can make music until they're 70 and it adds to their legend but in rap after you hit like 38 you have to hit the showers and call it quits...mainly cuz no matter how "deep" or "real" it is rap music has a teenager/young adult demographic in the mainstream...in the underground tho anyone can spit regardless of age immature dudes only rock with what's poppin tho...me personally I like it all but I'm not a sheep
"Colder than dolemite 3 o'clock on a North Pole night In a suit made outta hoe hair woven tight rolling Pluto rocks turned to dice"

"I'm like a dream forgotten by van gough you allergic to handsoap,plus you dome dudes by the van load,wouldn't give you a jacket at lambeau"

doggfather

https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

CORREA

It's all preference but I think cube did his thing and he stayed on the subject matter of the song...and as a fan of music I always prefer the OG version that artist actually wrote for the beat he's using... know what's a trip tho ? If this was ice cubes heyday you'd probably be all over him too cuz he was "relevant" or not old I guess? It's funny how outside of rap music artists can make music until they're 70 and it adds to their legend but in rap after you hit like 38 you have to hit the showers and call it quits...mainly cuz no matter how "deep" or "real" it is rap music has a teenager/young adult demographic in the mainstream...in the underground tho anyone can spit regardless of age immature dudes only rock with what's poppin tho...me personally I like it all but I'm not a sheep

hip hop is a young persons game no one wants to see a 40 year old rap

bouli77

hip hop is a young persons game no one wants to see a 40 year old rap

irrelevant argument, age doesn't dictate the quality of a verse or an MC in general. Masta Ace's or E-40's releases past their 40's shit on a lot of upcoming rapper's projects. case in point that song is dope and to be fair this has to be the weakest verse I've heard from Kendrick and he got outshined by Cube on that one.

Chef_YRD

It goes deeper than age it comes down to what comes with it and that's maturity...hip hop is a young mans game to influence the youth into commiting sinful acts,at least in the mainstream, through an immature mindset...like money hoes and murder is all you need...a grip of older cats still spit...e-40 has put out more verses (not songs cuz those choruses can be Garbo sometimes) than any young cat will in their whole career well after his "prime" and it's all quality....

Age should be irrelevant when putting rhyming words together