Author Topic: Hogan Wins His Lawsuit Against Gawker  (Read 570 times)

CORREA

Hogan Wins His Lawsuit Against Gawker
« on: March 18, 2016, 09:04:13 PM »
Hulk Hogan won his lawsuit against Gawker to the tune of $115 million.

Hogan won the outstanding sum as a Florida jury sided with him in his suit against the media company, which released a trailer of a sex tape recorded without his knowledge.

Hogan was awarded $55 million for economic injuries, and another $60 million for emotional distress. He could receive more money in the future with punitive damages.

Hogan was originally seeking $100 million.

Here was Gawker's original response to a Judge back in 2013:

A judge told us to take down our Hulk Hogan sex tape post. We won't.

After losing a 115 million dollar lawsuit to Hulk Hogan, it's expected that Gawker will be filing an appeal. Here is Gawker's statement regarding the end of the case:

"As the trial concludes, we're disappointed the jury was unable to see key evidence and hear testimony from the most important witness. So, it may be necessary for the appeals court to resolve this case. Hulk Hogan's best friend Bubba the Love Spongewho made the tape and offered up his wife in the first place, originally told his radio listeners that Hogan knew he was being taped. The jury was only able to hear a questionable version of events. Bubba should have been required to appear in court and explain what really happened.

There is more to the story. We expect the upcoming release of improperly sealed documents, important evidence that the jury should have been able to see, will begin revealing the true facts that the jury deserved to know about during deliberations."

Hogan took to his Twitter and wrote the following:
Thank you God for justice,only love 4Life. HH
Told ya I was gonna slam another giant HH

Former WWE star Virgil, also known as Vincent as part of the NWO faction in WCW, gave his thoughts on Hulk Hogan's lawsuit victory against Gawker:
Hulk Hogan need to share some of that fuck money with his black homeboy

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
Re: Hogan Wins His Lawsuit Against Gawker
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2016, 05:53:02 AM »
I wish I was on that jury. This never would have went Hogan's way. Only Hogan can get caught being a philanderer and a racist and end up getting paid 100 mil for it.

CORREA

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2016, 06:16:17 AM »
I wish I was on that jury. This never would have went Hogan's way. Only Hogan can get caught being a philanderer and a racist and end up getting paid 100 mil for it.

hogan would have won anyway all he had to do was pull his creative control card  :D

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2016, 06:59:12 AM »

hogan would have won anyway all he had to do was pull his creative control card  :D

LOL. Apparently he was booked to lose and even took promo pics for posters of himself walking te streets with no money, but in the last minute changed his mind and told the courts he won't come out and testify on TV unless he wins the case. The same day a jury member was replaced by Ed Leslie.

CORREA

« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2016, 08:17:29 AM »

LOL. Apparently he was booked to lose and even took promo pics for posters of himself walking te streets with no money, but in the last minute changed his mind and told the courts he won't come out and testify on TV unless he wins the case. The same day a jury member was replaced by Ed Leslie.

lmao the case was predetermined

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2016, 04:15:11 AM »

Hope that pub whore don't see what you typed or he'll file a defamation lawsuit against you like he did against vince russo who spoke the truth about him on bash at the beach 2000.

Those who don't recognize that name, aka Brutus the Barber Beefcake.  1 of Hogan's best friends.  Once Hogan gets his cash, he needs 2 do what he shoulda done when he went on Leno's show in 1998 to announce his 2nd retirement.  GO AWAY 4 GOOD!  STAY OUTTA THE SPOTLIGHT!  Go into hiding!  Had he done that, only tarnish on his legacy would be him getting Sean Waltman fired....allegedly.  And refusing to go against hitman.  Instead of destroying it worse than Brett Favre tarnished his. 

CORREA

« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2016, 06:18:11 AM »

Hope that pub whore don't see what you typed or he'll file a defamation lawsuit against you like he did against vince russo who spoke the truth about him on bash at the beach 2000.

Those who don't recognize that name, aka Brutus the Barber Beefcake.  1 of Hogan's best friends.  Once Hogan gets his cash, he needs 2 do what he shoulda done when he went on Leno's show in 1998 to announce his 2nd retirement.  GO AWAY 4 GOOD!  STAY OUTTA THE SPOTLIGHT!  Go into hiding!  Had he done that, only tarnish on his legacy would be him getting Sean Waltman fired....allegedly.  And refusing to go against hitman.  Instead of destroying it worse than Brett Favre tarnished his. 

hogan lays down for no one

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2016, 07:33:13 AM »

On the contrary, I hope he continues to whore himself out around town and continue to destroy his name worse and worse every year.