Author Topic: J Boog Ft. Snoop Dogg - No Pressure  (Read 365 times)

djole 213

bouli77

Re: J Boog Ft. Snoop Dogg - No Pressure
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2016, 09:40:38 AM »
Dope song, thanks for the upload.

J Boog is dope

CORREA

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2016, 05:50:38 PM »

bouli77

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2016, 06:17:00 AM »
to each his own. regardless, the song is actually entertaining, especially the production.

anyway, found a good quote that suits you well (given your inability to logically reason and sustain a coherent discussion with valid arguments).

CORREA

« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2016, 07:20:56 AM »
to each his own. regardless, the song is actually entertaining, especially the production.

anyway, found a good quote that suits you well (given your inability to logically reason and sustain a coherent discussion with valid arguments).

i dont read memes heres is something from me 2 you

J Boog is garbage that you will never hear of again the only reason u like it cause it sounds old u call me an idiot but your retarded ass living in the past too stupid to wake up  8)

« Last Edit: April 04, 2016, 07:31:51 AM by OldSpunkers.com »

bouli77

« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2016, 11:25:44 PM »
you don't read meme but you're a walking meme and you've used them time and again when it suits you, so don't gimme that hypocritical "i don't read meme bullshit" when you're probably the one between us who uses meme the most (i barely use any).

that's not a meme, that's a basic quote by the way.

J Boog doesn't sound old and he's been around for a minute, he has a dope voice. i'm not living in the past bro (you see me discussing and creating threads bout numerous newer artists) but you're too square to even acknowledge it, using the same rhetoric and invalid arguments every time. you, on the other hand, dodge with the quickness every time your ridiculous comments are met with sensible and logical responses. or, you answer something totally besides the point, or a meme, just like my quote

you're always posting the same contradictory crap "living in the past / too old to rap / doesn't sell / nobody cares about him in the US" like it has anything to do with the intrinsic quality of the music. but what really stands out from all this is that you're salty (for some unknown reason) other people outside the US get to listen and enjoy music and you automatically assume that because you're from the states, you have some sort of authority, which you don't, given that you can't make a reasonable point and have the lexicon of a first grader. so all you do in this forum is make a point to have a different opinion not to be associated with people you despise and find excuses to not like this or that, but in the end that makes you look even more foolish cause it appears that outside Kendrick and TDE you don't like anybody even newer artists, saying "he'll be forgotten in this or that amount of time". pretty pathetic if you ask me, but if it gives you a greater sense of purpose and allows you to feed your ego off of it (for some obscure reason), knock yourself out.

CORREA

« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2016, 12:28:57 AM »
you don't read meme but you're a walking meme and you've used them time and again when it suits you, so don't gimme that hypocritical "i don't read meme bullshit" when you're probably the one between us who uses meme the most (i barely use any).

that's not a meme, that's a basic quote by the way.

J Boog doesn't sound old and he's been around for a minute, he has a dope voice. i'm not living in the past bro (you see me discussing and creating threads bout numerous newer artists) but you're too square to even acknowledge it, using the same rhetoric and invalid arguments every time. you, on the other hand, dodge with the quickness every time your ridiculous comments are met with sensible and logical responses. or, you answer something totally besides the point, or a meme, just like my quote

you're always posting the same contradictory crap "living in the past / too old to rap / doesn't sell / nobody cares about him in the US" like it has anything to do with the intrinsic quality of the music. but what really stands out from all this is that you're salty (for some unknown reason) other people outside the US get to listen and enjoy music and you automatically assume that because you're from the states, you have some sort of authority, which you don't, given that you can't make a reasonable point and have the lexicon of a first grader. so all you do in this forum is make a point to have a different opinion not to be associated with people you despise and find excuses to not like this or that, but in the end that makes you look even more foolish cause it appears that outside Kendrick and TDE you don't like anybody even newer artists, saying "he'll be forgotten in this or that amount of time". pretty pathetic if you ask me, but if it gives you a greater sense of purpose and allows you to feed your ego off of it (for some obscure reason), knock yourself out.

meh a retard like yourself will never get it and to think u you know me and what i listen too just cause of what i post on here typical dumbass ass internet person you are lol all of you not sure what else u typed cause i got bored on the 3rd sentence  :laugh: i used to want a new forum on dub but i never realized how dead this place really is but should i be surprised fuck no its the same people over and over over and over again bringing back the same retarded topics over and over over and over and over again i gave this forum 5 years max now im saying 2 or 3 the most everybody will leave and since you retards on here never bothered to talk about new artist new fans never joined and 99% sure newer members aren't gonna want to invest in old farts u stupid mods killed your own forum lol have a nice day 8) rip coming soon

« Last Edit: April 05, 2016, 12:37:03 AM by OldSpunkers.com »