Author Topic: The Documentary - "Higher" og version?  (Read 644 times)

Dargine

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Main Underground Stream
The Documentary - "Higher" og version?
« on: May 24, 2016, 11:27:58 AM »
Does anybody still got the og version of "Higher" with the intro?

I always liked that version better but for some reason the intro was taken off of the album version. It got lost when my old computer crashed tho'.
http://TheMUSblog.blogspot.com

Everything about The D.O.C, Obie Trice, The Notorious B.I.G, Young Buck, Eminem, Pipe da Snipe, Devin the Dude, Six Street Mac, Dr. Dre, B.G. Knocc Out, YG Hootie, 50 Cent, Nate Dogg, 4-Bent & Black Rob.

crapboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The Documentary - "Higher" og version?
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2016, 02:46:37 PM »

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2016, 03:55:19 PM »
Compton Compton Compton Compton!

Probably still my favorite Game song. Anybody else think the shit doesn't sound properly mixed/mastered tho? If you play it next to In Da Club, The Set Up, or How We Donit Over Here - it just doesn't have that usual Dre clarity.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Sccit

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2016, 07:33:13 PM »
we had his way before the album dropped, remember it like it was yesterday...i agree, they shoulda left the intro.

Invincible

dj coma

« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2016, 11:02:54 AM »
Compton Compton Compton Compton!

Probably still my favorite Game song. Anybody else think the shit doesn't sound properly mixed/mastered tho? If you play it next to In Da Club, The Set Up, or How We Donit Over Here - it just doesn't have that usual Dre clarity.

Definitely agree on the poor mixing of higher. Probably the only song ever where I have questioned Dre's mixing.