Author Topic: LEBRON BEIN LEBRON  (Read 1476 times)

Sccit

Re: LEBRON BEIN LEBRON
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2016, 10:51:07 PM »
That's the greatest single finals performance of all time. Kobe nor MJ ever did that for an entire city.

Bron bobbed his head to "MVP chants". That was all time great.

#TheNewGame6

will he do it again when it counts most?

the hate just never stops

2 months ago you and M Fraud were calling Curry the greatest and saying he took Brons shine

now that the entire WORLD can see that Bron is still by FAR the best player in the NBA you can't even give him credit for stringing together a few GOAT performances in elimination games.

petty.

never said curry the greatest, he clearly been underperforming...and so has lebron, til the last 2 games. if bron does it again, that would most def be impressive and ill give him all the props in the world. but i assume he's goin to shrink again when it counts most, in typical lebron fashion.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2016, 11:12:34 PM »
if Cleveland wins, nomatter what James does, because he got them there I will hold you accountable to that statement.

but he gonna do big thangs like that Esham and J Dilla song

Sccit

« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2016, 01:23:39 AM »
Track 8 on violence of tha lambz

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #18 on: June 17, 2016, 03:18:31 PM »
LMAO. "Have a top 5 Finals game ever for a third straight game or I'm not impressed".

I would be absolutely disgusted if he lost, but if he loses, I ain't even mad unless he goes 4/22 from the field.

That's unheard of. Against the "greatest team of all-time". Nigga said "underperforming". No wonder this forum got four active posters.

Sccit

« Reply #19 on: June 17, 2016, 03:52:30 PM »
LMAO. "Have a top 5 Finals game ever for a third straight game or I'm not impressed".

I would be absolutely disgusted if he lost, but if he loses, I ain't even mad unless he goes 4/22 from the field.

That's unheard of. Against the "greatest team of all-time". Nigga said "underperforming". No wonder this forum got four active posters.

U SOUND UNCONFIDENT....IF HE WINS GAME 7, HE SHUTS ME UP. SIMPLE SCIENCE.

CLEARLY, HE WAS PLAYIN LIKE A BETA IN THE FIRST 4 GAMES, WHICH IS WHY THEY WERE DOWN 1-3...EVEN THE SPORTS MEDIA, WHO LOVES TO RIDE HIS NUTS, WAS  SHITTIN ON HIM LEFT N RIGHT, N THATS WHY U WAITED TIL THEM EMBARASSING 4 GAMES WERE OUT THE WAY TO COMMENT. THE LAST 2 GAMES WERE GREAT, BUT IF HE SHRINKS AGAIN IN GAME 7, THEN HE'S EXACTLY WHO WE THOUGHT HE WAS.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #20 on: June 17, 2016, 09:34:00 PM »
lebron was pretty good game 3 ;D

Sccit

« Reply #21 on: June 19, 2016, 05:14:32 PM »
get ready for the truth to unfold folks

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #22 on: June 19, 2016, 07:47:00 PM »
3 huge free throws and a huge 3 pointer right after

epic block to prevent GSW getting to 91

gets hurt and hits the game sealing free throw

remember when you and m dogg said curry was wiping lebron out of history?  how's that going now???

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: June 19, 2016, 07:52:40 PM »
Finals MVP 2016: LeBron James

:raisetheroof:

Curry was so whack... imagine LeBron failing like that with that atrocious behind the back pass and shit ...
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: June 19, 2016, 07:55:48 PM »
I'M IN TEARS WITH THE KING.

GREATEST PLAYER EVER. GREATEST FINALS SERIES PERFORMANCE EVER. GREATEST COMEBACK EVER.

KING FUCKING JAMES. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #25 on: June 19, 2016, 08:01:16 PM »
Barely watch the NBA these days, but its nice to see the city of Cleveland get to cheer for something.

Sccit

« Reply #26 on: June 19, 2016, 10:42:36 PM »
Congrats y'all, gota say I'm surprised he stepped it up in these final three games the way he did, pretty shocked at how it all went down .. All credit due to lebron, really did not expect this after they was down 1-3, but Cleveland finally won 1, so props to all the real fans out there

Tho it did take a pretty epic chokejob by bitchass steph curry, got shitted on by kyrie like it was nathan.. Gained some respect for bron n lost some for steph after this 1

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: June 20, 2016, 05:49:58 PM »
Steph got exposed as fuck.

Difference between the regular season & the playoffs. Really showed all he's good for is shooting & how much the system & Klay/Draymond make it all possible for him.

They should win 65+ games next year because nobody is going to play Finals intensity with them in the regular season.

Sccit

« Reply #28 on: June 20, 2016, 06:16:00 PM »

Difference between the regular season & the playoffs. Really showed all he's good for is shooting & how much the system & Klay/Draymond make it all possible for him.

They should win 65+ games next year because nobody is going to play Finals intensity with them in the regular season.

It steph plays even 75% of his capabilities, GS wins and u know it .. Not that I think he's an all-time great, jus that he coulda played much better than he did. 3 assists in the final two games for a guy who was once a 9 apg dude .. Absolutely pathetic

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #29 on: June 21, 2016, 01:36:59 PM »

It steph plays even 75% of his capabilities, GS wins and u know it .. Not that I think he's an all-time great, jus that he coulda played much better than he did. 3 assists in the final two games for a guy who was once a 9 apg dude .. Absolutely pathetic

STEPH IS NOT CAPABLE OF PLAYING BIG IN THE FINALS HE A SOFTEE