Author Topic: Where is everybody bruh?  (Read 1706 times)

Okka

Re: Where is everybody bruh?
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2017, 10:59:20 AM »
I was talkin' to Styles on Facebook and he said that's not him and he wanted me to let everybody know that it ain't him.

Trolls stay trollin, style has an obsessed groupie on here .. Try not to delete threads from the mod log though

Mod log? I deleted the thread from the West Coast Connection Forum and that account. I didn't touch anything else.

Shhit on SCCit

« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2017, 11:09:42 AM »
I was talkin' to Styles on Facebook and he said that's not him and he wanted me to let everybody know that it ain't him.

Trolls stay trollin, style has an obsessed groupie on here .. Try not to delete threads from the mod log though

Mod log? I deleted the thread from the West Coast Connection Forum and that account. I didn't touch anything else.

I was going to PM you. It was M-Dogg who did that.

Sccit

« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2017, 01:40:42 PM »

WHY THE FUCK DO YOU GUYS EVEN CARE?

The same reason u come here to ride nuts .. Entertainment

Don Seer

« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2017, 12:37:25 AM »

I don't think you guys can get to the "mod log" ;) but in cases like this I can review every action :)
(not the same as the Recycle Bin)

To save confusion, it might have been better to leave a comment on the post, lock it, and then delete/lock the fake account. saves any confusion/conspiracy theories then

Shhit on SCCit

« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2017, 10:36:48 AM »

confusion/conspiracy theories then

Like Neo Nazi modding?

The Field

« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2017, 12:51:16 PM »
Sccif is a Meth head freon sniffer. We're tired of getting banned for disagreeing with this punk.

Shhit on SCCit

« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2017, 07:45:50 AM »
Can someone link me to the new dubcnn forum bruh?

JewDale Gribble, can you get the Miami Haitian Six to join us on the new Most Blunted record? It's a classic.

Proc pka KP

« Reply #22 on: February 26, 2017, 05:42:14 PM »