Author Topic: *JUST LEAKED* Dr. Dre - DETOX (UNRELEASED SNIPPETS)  (Read 29237 times)

Mr Wicked

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • way more karma than posts
Re: *JUST LEAKED* Dr. Dre - DETOX (UNRELEASED SNIPPETS)
« Reply #90 on: May 10, 2018, 02:40:19 AM »
Thank you very much Chad
You brightend up the day for alot of us  :)

Blood$

« Reply #91 on: May 10, 2018, 06:26:57 PM »
ok, now leak/prove the FL Studio sounding joints were actual Detox material and not just thrown in as click bait  :laugh:

+1 for the one Dre track that actually had vocals though
« Last Edit: May 10, 2018, 06:28:37 PM by Blood$ »

Sccit

« Reply #92 on: May 10, 2018, 07:37:04 PM »
ok, now leak/prove the FL Studio sounding joints were actual Detox material and not just thrown in as click bait  :laugh:

+1 for the one Dre track that actually had vocals though

LOL STOP

« Reply #93 on: May 11, 2018, 08:49:22 AM »

mastering was perhaps the best thing about compton lol

You finally seen the light homie? Realized that Emperor Dre was actually naked on that wack ass album you caped so hard for because your comment now is a complete flip from what you used to say back when I said the mastering was the only decent thing about this release because the beats were mediocre and rapping atrocious.

Sccit

« Reply #94 on: May 11, 2018, 12:12:37 PM »

mastering was perhaps the best thing about compton lol

You finally seen the light homie? Realized that Emperor Dre was actually naked on that wack ass album you caped so hard for because your comment now is a complete flip from what you used to say back when I said the mastering was the only decent thing about this release because the beats were mediocre and rapping atrocious.

no the music was dope .. the mastering was just flawless

Lucifuge

ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

RECOGNIZE187

« Reply #96 on: May 11, 2018, 04:34:12 PM »
link dont ewen work wtf

gio™fugahoo

« Reply #97 on: May 11, 2018, 05:58:56 PM »
link dont ewen work wtf

U will find it on YouTube too

Matty

« Reply #99 on: May 12, 2018, 03:12:17 PM »
i think you guys are confusing mastering with mixing (re compton). and dre's 'mixing' is a lot more akin to producing with what he does to the overall record when he gets hold of it.

this new leak like i said before is a rough reference track. the sound is low-grade and hasn't got that dre quality, which is what we really wanted from detox. the lyric isn't bad but it's impossible to say how good it could have been fully fleshed out. as it is it's just a storyboard for a potential track.

detox baby 8)

« Reply #100 on: May 12, 2018, 06:18:24 PM »
Now that beat was dope, had me geeked when I first heard it.

805Cyclone

« Reply #101 on: May 12, 2018, 10:10:25 PM »
Maybe Efrain could work mastering skills on this and make it sound crisp.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2018, 10:16:09 PM by 805Cyclone »

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Detox is the biggest marketing deception on Earth
« Reply #102 on: June 08, 2018, 10:52:59 AM »
I may do one this week just to let y’all know...

Oh man, another guy claiming to have stuff, saying he might leak it someday, but never does.  Then we get three pages of everyone kissing his butt begging for him to leak them.  Never gets old.  Stop talking about it, if you have it and want to leak it, then do it.  If you have no intention of leaking, don't come on here saying you have it.   

I have them all too, I might leak them on here someday if everyone is nice to me.  I have a whole bunch of Pac stuff too, maybe i'll leak it one day.  Until then, everyone give me lots of net fame.

This is exactly the same tactic Interscope was using with the Detox album itself, just on a much bigger scale.  It's why I started saying Detox was a myth.
"Detox" is a myth -- Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Area 51, Iraq having WMD, Detox...you get it now?  It was invented by the Aftermath marketing department to maintain the fans' attention.  Notice how everytime a new Aftermath album is ready to come out, they always mention Detox is next up?  Because they are using the invention of "Detox" as a way to market other albums.  The sooner you realize that Detox is NOT REAL, the sooner you'll feel liberated.  Oh yeah, f.u. Aftermath for fooling us fans.

Chad

« Reply #103 on: June 08, 2018, 12:25:02 PM »
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Resume: BBC / HipHopDX / TMZ / Billboard / XXL / LA Weekly / AFH // Ice Cube. MC Ren . Sir Jinx . DOC . Too Short . Fredwreck . DJ Jazzy Jeff

www.chadkiser.com
Twitter:  @chadmkiser
IG:  chadmkiser

OriginalVersion

« Reply #104 on: June 08, 2018, 02:31:24 PM »
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Do you plan on leaking the track with D.O.C. at any point, or is that not in the cards?
+++||ORIGINAL VERSION||+++