Poll

Who's gonna win?

Lakers
22 (68.8%)
Spurs
10 (31.3%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Author Topic: Lakers - Spurs ?-?  (Read 2378 times)

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Lakers - Spurs ?-?
« Reply #120 on: May 11, 2003, 05:51:25 PM »
damn it the lakers won ...spurs need game 5

TobyTizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #121 on: May 11, 2003, 08:58:15 PM »
During the second quarter of g4 my friend and I were gonna crack it coz the Spurs were running away with it and it was turning into shit ball. But thanks to Shaq and the great inbounding abilities of Tony Parker lol LA got a good win.

Did anyone catch game 3 the other day on ESPN where they kept showing Jack Nicholson, then after he cracked it they had

'Lakers are on 11-4 run since Jack Nicholson outburst'  lmao

Mavs Kings game 3 was the most entertaining game Ive seen in ages, big shot after big shot!

IKON

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Pharoahe - God's Gift to Vocabulary BIOTCH!!!!
« Reply #122 on: May 11, 2003, 11:25:10 PM »
Yo Sccit i never doubted the lakers, i just said that they needed to win their 2 games here in LA, however now comes the toughest test, i say they beat the Spurs on Tues. and come back to LA to wrap it up, If theres gonna be a game 7 its gonna be a bitch cause the crowd in San Antonio is gonna be all wild and shit and the players are gonna be all pumped up, HOWEVER THE LAKERS ARE COMFORTABLE PLAYING IN GAMES 7 AT HOME OR ON THE ROAD (JUST LIKE LAST YEAR IN SAC)

a few things i got out of this game, like someone mentioned before, the spurs are nothing without duncan in the game, i say attack him with shaq and horry and run screens on him so he can get in foul trouble, when hes on the bench it doesnt matter whos on the floor for the lakers they just go on crazy runs

AND AGAIN SCCIT I NEVER DOUBTED THE LAKERS, I JUST SAID THAT THEY NEEDED TO STEP UP THEIR GAME AND WIN THESE 2 GAMES AT HOME AND THATS EXACTLY WHAT THEY DID, BUT THIS SERIES IS LONG  FROM OVER I THINK ITS GONNA GO 7

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #123 on: May 11, 2003, 11:34:30 PM »
Rudy T said it best "Never underestimate the heart of a champion"

anyways funny how it's a series again when we actually have a SF in the line up, huh tone. until you blow out a full lakers roster you ain't done shit yet. :P take it back to 2001 ;D

even if the lakers lose this series it's all good cuz we still gave the spurs a hard time with a beat up roster without a key defender and with a beat up george
« Last Edit: May 11, 2003, 11:42:23 PM by Don Jacob Corleone »

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #124 on: May 12, 2003, 12:03:07 AM »
lol kinda funny how certain people only pop up to say anything...after the series is tied at 2-2...and were no where to be found at 0-2. Guess we find out who the real Laker fans are lol At least Scitt still posted when they lost the first 2 games...

anywayz, looks like we got a series goin now...game 5 should be off the Chain, back to SA...

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #125 on: May 12, 2003, 12:07:12 AM »
lol kinda funny how certain people only pop up to say anything...after the series is tied at 2-2...and were no where to be found at 0-2. Guess we find out who the real Laker fans are lol At least Scitt still posted when they lost the first 2 games...

anywayz, looks like we got a series goin now...game 5 should be off the Chain, back to SA...
dont forget me ;)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #126 on: May 12, 2003, 12:11:41 AM »

oh funny how i actually have a life outside of this board and am doing something productive with my life by working my ass off every single day instead of arguing with 12-15 year olds and 20-30 year olds who have the same intellect as the teenagers of this board

the truth is tone, i only post on my days off or when i get home early from work, SORRRRRRRRY

lol@ tone saying i'm not a basketball ball fan when i can out wit him every time on the subject

hilarious how i'm all the sudden a laker poser now because your team dropped the ball twice in a row .....and just  a few weeks ago you said "i respect jake becuase i think he's one of the only true laker fans on this board"

LOL @ you

« Last Edit: May 12, 2003, 12:14:36 AM by Don Jacob Corleone »

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #127 on: May 12, 2003, 12:13:30 AM »

oh funny how i actually have a life outside of this board and am doing something productive with my life by working my ass off every single day instead of arguing with 12-15 year olds and 20-30 year olds who have the same intellect as the teenagers of this board

funny how you have to take personal swipes at me cuz you can't say anything intellegent

lol@ tone saying i'm not a basketball ball fan when i can out wit him every time on the subject

hilarious how i'm all the sudden a laker poser now because your team dropped the ball twice in a row .....and just  a few weeks ago you said "i respect jake becuase i think he's one of the only true laker fans on this board"

LOL @ you

yeah but does sound like daygo is dissapointed and this is the only card he can pull right now cause his team lost twice......and most of the posters already did post

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #128 on: May 12, 2003, 01:18:31 AM »

the truth is tone, i only post on my days off or when i get home early from work, SORRRRRRRRY

LOL @ you

lol@ this bullshit...typically, u respond to any diss i make toward the Lakers...before i even click "post". But now all of a sudden, u have a "life outside the board" lol. Right.

U havent out witted anyone on here, and many have agreed on that one already. U are just very opinionated, but dont back up shit. Only support your opinion, with more opinions lol. So sorry, but your basketball IQ isnt all that high lil homie.

i can admit when im wrong, when i said u were a real fan..i was wrong. My bad.

IKON

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Pharoahe - God's Gift to Vocabulary BIOTCH!!!!
« Reply #129 on: May 12, 2003, 02:21:11 PM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
i know you are not referring to me ;D

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #130 on: May 12, 2003, 04:27:49 PM »
tone the very single fact that i only post 3 days a week on here as opposed to every day like you kinda means something. the very fact that you parade around some silly keystyle thing around in your avatar means something, your argument here is null and void your just dissing to diss and just trying to get the last word...weak

and i havn't outwitted anyone? HA the very fact i exposed how much basketball you watch should say it all, plus the fact that we got mu fuckers running around saying mcgrady should get the MVP and ectra i can hold my own, unlike you i can establish fact from opinion mr. overobsessive raider fan....

TheSheriff

« Reply #131 on: May 12, 2003, 04:33:37 PM »
This is getting gay.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #132 on: May 12, 2003, 06:46:59 PM »
Who cares...Lakers are the better team...Lets just leave it at that... ;D

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #133 on: May 13, 2003, 09:25:10 AM »
This is getting gay.

pretty much any thread that i respond to, that Jake throws his little bullshit 2 cents in on...turns "gay".

And Jake, keystyle has nothing to do with this thread...so why are u bringing it up? Do u wanna battle or something? lol If not, then shut the fuck up. And you still havent proved shit, except that your little 12 year old ego is bigger then your 5 year old brain. So if it makes u feel more intelligent, to type as proper as your spell check allows you to, good job. It doesnt make your points anymore valid. Im glad you have your opinions, just learn to seperate them from the facts.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #134 on: May 13, 2003, 05:02:26 PM »
Who cares...Lakers are the better team...Lets just leave it at that... ;D

lakers cant fuck wit the hard like bogart baldheads, that's the reason why, -- DIE!
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin