Poll

Who's gonna win?

Lakers
22 (68.8%)
Spurs
10 (31.3%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Author Topic: Lakers - Spurs ?-?  (Read 2381 times)

E. J. Rizo

Re:Lakers - Spurs ?-?
« Reply #45 on: May 05, 2003, 10:51:03 PM »
The Lakers are going to have to earn this championship.
just like they earned the last 3 right? ;)

anyway i still say lakers in 5 good game by the spurs cause they beat the lakers either way....it sucks tha george is out now....i hope he can come back.....but as for the lakers i think we will be ok......like stated before lakers did play pretty shitty....not to take away from teh spurs win at all.....but it was at their home and the lakers did play pretty shitty so i still feel confident......lakers in 5
« Last Edit: May 05, 2003, 10:52:51 PM by E. J. Rizo »

Doggystylin

« Reply #46 on: May 05, 2003, 11:14:39 PM »
deavon george sucks ass anyways, he can never make a shot, pig face lookin muthafucka. and im glad rick fox's cocky ass is out, now yall got horry, samaki and madsen, dont trip ;D

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: May 06, 2003, 12:08:31 AM »
lakers lost, motherfuckers!

watcha gon do
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #48 on: May 06, 2003, 12:28:40 AM »
like stated before lakers did play pretty shitty....not to take away from teh spurs win at all.....but it was at their home and the lakers did play pretty shitty so i still feel confident......lakers in 5

tha Kevin Willis thing Droopy said was kind of a stretch lol. But, i do agree with one thing...give the Spurs credit. The Lakers played bad, yes. But the Spurs didnt play their best at all. And remember, they were the team that won. I dont feel either team played they best ball at all, but id rather take the win...and i guarentee u everone in the Laker locker room would also.

I expect the next game to be much more offensive tho. The first game (even tho these two teams know eachother) is usually a feeling out process, and a adjustment (thats why it was so sloppy at times). Both Lakers and Spurs just played 2 teams, that play nowhere near the same type of ball. And now have to switch over to playing a completely different team, with different offensive and defensive weapons, in the course of a few days. Mix that with sum emotionz, and u get ugliness lol.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #49 on: May 06, 2003, 03:36:23 PM »
deavon george sucks ass anyways, he can never make a shot, pig face lookin muthafucka. and im glad rick fox's cocky ass is out, now yall got horry, samaki and madsen, dont trip ;D

I agree, Devan George has no shot, but to say he sucks ass is rediculous...He can drive to the basket, he can grab rebounds, and he cuts in well...Where as Rick Fox was a better shooter and defender...Now both George and Fox are out, so Lakers have NO small forward...Horry, Samaki, and Madsen are all Power Forwards...What Lakers need to do now is activate Tracy Murray, and have him come off the bench as small forward for Kobe...Horry can play a little bit of small forward as well...Pargo and Rush might get some more time out of this too...I dunno...We'll see...PeACe

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: May 06, 2003, 03:40:20 PM »
Im sorry I dont understand. Why are George und Fox out??
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #51 on: May 06, 2003, 04:06:00 PM »
Im sorry I dont understand. Why are George und Fox out??

injuries...

PLANT

« Reply #52 on: May 06, 2003, 04:47:20 PM »
Ok Im going with the Lakers in 7.  IMO this is going to be the best series we will see in the playoffs.

pinche juan

• 'G'
  • what more can i say
« Reply #53 on: May 06, 2003, 05:20:13 PM »
changing the subject did anyone see the sixers-pistons game the lights just went out they had a power failure

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #54 on: May 07, 2003, 04:14:36 AM »
changing the subject did anyone see the sixers-pistons game the lights just went out they had a power failure

we're talkin about potential Championship teams here...and yur gonna bring up sum eastcoast teams!  ::) LOL

legend

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #55 on: May 07, 2003, 12:38:07 PM »
i've said this before, spurs in 6. lakers doesn't have a chance now that fox and george is out. now i'm not saying that fox and george are good players lmao but they are regulars for their team and knows what they have to do during games. i would like the lakers to win to be honest so we can see a kings vs lakers match up but its very unlikely :-\

akaDRooPY

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #56 on: May 07, 2003, 08:55:36 PM »
so the lakers get man-handled by the spurs, times running out, do i see them winning the next 4 out of 5? umm....no

Doggystylin

« Reply #57 on: May 07, 2003, 08:57:03 PM »
i want the lakers to win, so they can go get fucked hard by the kings and get embarresed like never before but damn the spurs are already stickin it up their asses. GO LAKERS (only time u'll see me wantin the lakers to win, lol)

akaDRooPY

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #58 on: May 07, 2003, 09:01:25 PM »
i might have to change my pick of the spurs in 6... to spurs in 4 or 5

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #59 on: May 07, 2003, 09:14:50 PM »
...I guarentee Lakers will win the next game...

The Now_I_Know jinx of the year has just become offical :)