Poll

Who's gonna win?

Lakers
22 (68.8%)
Spurs
10 (31.3%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Author Topic: Lakers - Spurs ?-?  (Read 2375 times)

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
Re:Lakers - Spurs ?-?
« Reply #75 on: May 08, 2003, 05:10:19 PM »
Spurs 4-1

callin it..
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

IKON

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Pharoahe - God's Gift to Vocabulary BIOTCH!!!!
« Reply #76 on: May 08, 2003, 05:38:06 PM »
Yo Sccit >:(  iam a laker fan but Iam taking a different point of view, i know i gotta represent my team but shit reality is reality not fantasy, the way the lake show is playing and the way the  spurs are playin (bruce bowen on fire and shit) and the fact that they down 2 games to none, its gonna be hella hard to come back, hard but not impossible. I never said the lakers are done for, u just assumed by reading the post >:(

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #77 on: May 08, 2003, 08:57:09 PM »
SHits not over, The SPurs did what they were supposed to and win at home. NOw it's LA's turn. Spurs been playing some serious ball though, you can't deny that.

2 problems though, if everyone wins at home...the Spurs win the series. And second, the Spurs have been amazing on the road this year.  ;)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #78 on: May 08, 2003, 09:00:31 PM »
LMAO@self proclaimed "Laker fans" saying the series is over...We'll see who gets the last laugh...PeACe

true tho, you gotta support yur team through wins and losses.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #79 on: May 08, 2003, 09:33:32 PM »
Yo Sccit >:(  iam a laker fan but Iam taking a different point of view, i know i gotta represent my team but shit reality is reality not fantasy, the way the lake show is playing and the way the  spurs are playin (bruce bowen on fire and shit) and the fact that they down 2 games to none, its gonna be hella hard to come back, hard but not impossible. I never said the lakers are done for, u just assumed by reading the post >:(

If the Lakers are your team, you're supposed to have faith in them...You ride for your team through the ups and downs...Get out of here with that...You give us TRUE Laker fans a bad name...Not tryna knock you or nothing, but you basically just shitted on your own team...Do you hear Phil Jackson saying "Oh yea, it looks like were gunna lose this series...Lakers winning this series is a fantasy"...No, because he has faith in his team...Now I can't wait till you swallow your words...And when the Lakers win this series, I want you to never EVER refer to yourself as a Laker fan again...PeACe

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #80 on: May 09, 2003, 07:37:11 AM »
LMAO@self proclaimed "Laker fans" saying the series is over...We'll see who gets the last laugh...PeACe

True but TheOneandOnly was supporting them.....he was just looking at it realistically.....Lakers have some injuries and they would have to win 4 outta the next 5 games.....and San Antonio is playing great.....he didn't say he's not gonna still support them....

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #81 on: May 09, 2003, 11:42:47 AM »

True but TheOneandOnly was supporting them.....he was just looking at it realistically.....Lakers have some injuries and they would have to win 4 outta the next 5 games.....and San Antonio is playing great.....he didn't say he's not gonna still support them....
and if any team can do it the lakers can you guys all know that.....lakers winning this series...just watch....i cant believe this is the respect a team gets after winning 3 straight....like they havent proved shit before...just watch....lakers takin this series and the championship again
« Last Edit: May 09, 2003, 11:43:27 AM by E. J. Rizo »

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #82 on: May 09, 2003, 11:48:26 AM »

and if any team can do it the lakers can you guys all know that.....lakers winning this series...just watch....i cant believe this is the respect a team gets after winning 3 straight....like they havent proved shit before...just watch....lakers takin this series and the championship again

Come on Man.....I respect em and all but they are a different team this year....they have struggled a lot and San Antonio is playing great....I know the Lakers can do it to it's just they are down 2-0 with Fox and George out.....and not only are they down 2-0 but they are playing a team like San Antonio....But i still have faith the Lakers can do it...They just gotta win tonights game.....I'm not saying they are gonna lose the series....I'm sayin they have a great chance of losing it and a good chance of winning it...

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #83 on: May 09, 2003, 11:59:21 AM »

Come on Man.....I respect em and all but they are a different team this year....they have struggled a lot and San Antonio is playing great....I know the Lakers can do it to it's just they are down 2-0 with Fox and George out.....and not only are they down 2-0 but they are playing a team like San Antonio....But i still have faith the Lakers can do it...They just gotta win tonights game.....I'm not saying they are gonna lose the series....I'm sayin they have a great chance of losing it and a good chance of winning it...
ok i agree with you in the fact that they are down and shit and are in trouble ....but you seem reasonable.....unlike some others that are just totally counting them out.....and like i said if any team can do it its the lakers......what happens if they take these next two games here in LA???? just watch the attitude completely change.....but im gonna just stop talkin now and let the lakers do the talkin for me....if they lose i will just eat my words...but lakers winning this series just watch......peace

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #84 on: May 09, 2003, 12:02:21 PM »

ok i agree with you in the fact that they are down and shit and are in trouble ....but you seem reasonable.....unlike some others that are just totally counting them out.....and like i said if any team can do it its the lakers......what happens if they take these next two games here in LA???? just watch the attitude completely change.....but im gonna just stop talkin now and let the lakers do the talkin for me....if they lose i will just eat my words...but lakers winning this series just watch......peace

Yeah man same here....if they win it i will eat my words and know i was wrong....but its not like i think they are done yet....I know if they win these next 2 games in LA they are gonna win it....if they lose one they are in even more shit....I feel they'll win both though....

Smooth

« Reply #85 on: May 09, 2003, 12:50:35 PM »

looool... yo Lakers will NOT win this series... in fact i'll delete my account if they do, that's how confident I am there not gonna pull through... spurs in 6...
« Last Edit: May 15, 2003, 09:53:56 PM by Smooth »
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #86 on: May 09, 2003, 01:00:29 PM »

im still trying to figure out how last year, has anything to do with this year. Just because u won before, doesnt mean shit now. Maybe theyll manage to comeback, i doubt it...but u never know. But as far as 'proving shit', they proved alot last year...they havent proved shit yet this year.

Game 3 tonight anywayz...if the Spurs take this one in LA, series is over...should be a good game tho.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #87 on: May 09, 2003, 05:02:55 PM »
It's not over 'till it's over...PeACe

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #88 on: May 09, 2003, 05:12:59 PM »
It's not over 'till it's over...PeACe
exactly.....you guys sound like the kings fans after they won game 5 and took a 3-2 lead on the lakers.....relax its not over til its over....

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #89 on: May 09, 2003, 05:14:17 PM »

im still trying to figure out how last year, has anything to do with this year. Just because u won before, doesnt mean shit now. Maybe theyll manage to comeback, i doubt it...but u never know. But as far as 'proving shit', they proved alot last year...they havent proved shit yet this year.

Game 3 tonight anywayz...if the Spurs take this one in LA, series is over...should be a good game tho.
there team is not too much different from last year in other words they have done it and shown that they can come back and play laker ball so how can you doubt them so fast without thinkin on what they are capable and have done in the past......lakers 2004 champs