Author Topic: Dr Dre Studio Sightings Vol 17  (Read 127743 times)

AftermathBeats

Re: Dr Dre Studio Sightings Vol 17
« Reply #765 on: August 26, 2021, 03:30:44 AM »
focus was complaining about mastering a few days ago. he said that he didnt like it.

Did he mean the Compton Album?

Orbyte

« Reply #766 on: August 26, 2021, 07:17:28 AM »
Clearing samples, doing paperwork and creating the artwork..
Also coming up with a marketing plan. That all needs to be done too. Maybe they're doing it right now.

Orbyte

« Reply #767 on: August 26, 2021, 07:34:37 AM »

Yes. Someone said that it that was too bright and that he wished it was mastered differently and focus agreed.

David Gutterman

« Reply #768 on: August 26, 2021, 07:39:27 AM »

seen today on HipHopDX, but it's from a podcast from 2 weeks ago, and probably recorded earlier

mtbsm

« Reply #769 on: August 26, 2021, 08:50:22 AM »
Yes. Someone said that it that was too bright and that he wished it was mastered differently and focus agreed.

Cool he acknowledged that.

The following users thanked this post: Orbyte

-Quikness-

« Reply #770 on: August 26, 2021, 11:30:55 AM »
reading a lot of comments in here and it seems all we can do is hope, please make this happen Dre  8)

Jay_J

« Reply #771 on: August 27, 2021, 05:20:40 AM »

yeah he answered a fan on one of his posts in IG.

Jay_J

« Reply #772 on: August 27, 2021, 05:24:49 AM »
Clearing samples, doing paperwork and creating the artwork..
Also coming up with a marketing plan. That all needs to be done too. Maybe they're doing it right now.

he just recorded Flavor Flav on it. It means there is still a process on finishing the tracks. As you said then they will plan marketing plan and it really takes time. Also many people shared that "dre let me listen his project which is 2 hours".... i don't believe he will release 2 hours long album. it means 120 minutes people :) Maybe he lets people to listen and ask their opinion to pick tracks to be on the album.

So i'm gonna tell you what will happen. It will take 2 years for Dre to pick songs. When he picked he will think he don't feel it enough and give up releasing it. same song and dance :)

astra4322

« Reply #773 on: August 27, 2021, 06:04:40 AM »
he just recorded Flavor Flav on it. It means there is still a process on finishing the tracks. As you said then they will plan marketing plan and it really takes time. Also many people shared that "dre let me listen his project which is 2 hours".... i don't believe he will release 2 hours long album. it means 120 minutes people :) Maybe he lets people to listen and ask their opinion to pick tracks to be on the album.

So i'm gonna tell you what will happen. It will take 2 years for Dre to pick songs. When he picked he will think he don't feel it enough and give up releasing it. same song and dance :)
I'm afraid you are right.

Orbyte

« Reply #774 on: August 27, 2021, 09:34:45 AM »
he just recorded Flavor Flav on it. It means there is still a process on finishing the tracks.
Nah, I just checked. Dre recorded Flavor back in May
(wtf? that means the video clip which is flying around now, was recorded like a month ago)

I bet it's done. I mean Grandmaster flash said that he heard a complete project weeks ago.

« Last Edit: August 27, 2021, 09:46:10 AM by Orbyte »

Orbyte

« Reply #775 on: August 27, 2021, 09:43:52 AM »
What gives me a little hope is seeing Dre's son truice being at the studio .
He was around a lot, I saw him multiple times in fredwreck's stories

Plus that one chick who praised his new songs a week ago.
I mean they heard the music. Truice definitely won't let his father drop trash  ;D and the girl doesn't have a reason to lie about how she felt about it.

romson19

« Reply #776 on: August 27, 2021, 11:47:40 AM »
What gives me a little hope is seeing Dre's son truice being at the studio .
He was around a lot, I saw him multiple times in fredwreck's stories

He produced october London's new album
RIP Nate Dogg
RIP Nipsey Hussle
RIP Bad Azz

LostAngel

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I believe Dr.Dre should own Compton...
« Reply #777 on: August 27, 2021, 11:53:58 AM »

It's not about picking the songs, it's about producing and mastering. You would cry if you seen how many times he changes something in a song. And that song "was finished already". Dre is definition of a Perfecionist.
I believe Dr.Dre should own Compton, Dr.Dre said X Man you're onto somethig...

Proc pka KP

« Reply #778 on: August 27, 2021, 11:58:00 AM »
It's not about picking the songs, it's about producing and mastering. You would cry if you seen how many times he changes something in a song. And that song "was finished already". Dre is definition of a Perfecionist.

When was the last time you saw him?

Jay_J

« Reply #779 on: August 27, 2021, 01:40:16 PM »
from 3rd donda listening party...

is it snoop and dre really?

https://mega.nz/file/O5dFhYjK#KAy8IVTKS3FloenxzF4Eit8CeQniV23cLs1YxlGo4UU

The following users thanked this post: Orbyte