Author Topic: 2 new singles I almost slept on... but didn't  (Read 163 times)

infinite59

2 new singles I almost slept on... but didn't
« on: May 12, 2003, 07:53:53 AM »
Justin Timberlake- Cry Me A River-  I was hatin on Justin Timberlake but after being stuck in a hotel a few days and forced to listen to him, damn, he's dope.

The Roots- The Seed- I really like this song and video.  The first few times I didn't get it.  But once I calmed down it hit me.  This is the Roots best song in my opinion.  

Skindiana bon3z

Re:2 new singles I almost slept on... but didn't
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2003, 08:02:08 AM »
Justin Timberlake- Cry Me A River-  I was hatin on Justin Timberlake but after being stuck in a hotel a few days and forced to listen to him, damn, he's dope.

The Roots- The Seed- I really like this song and video.  The first few times I didn't get it.  But once I calmed down it hit me.  This is the Roots best song in my opinion.  

Yeah both songs are dope.....I really like the video's to both of those songs especially the roots-the seed....i like the sound of the roots on the seed

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2003, 11:51:49 AM »
The Seed 2.0 track is pure dopeness, i've been playing this track non stop recently, and it has actually got me into some Cody Chestnutt stuff, and everything I have downloaded of his so far as been dope as hell as well. Does anyone have his album, and if so what do you think of it, cause i'm thinking of getting it but it's gonna be real expensive cause I will have to specially order it cause no record shops near me seem to have it, and I can't find it on the net either for UK shipping.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2003, 01:58:15 PM »
cant stand Justin Timberlake.....cant stand the MJ impersonation....cant stand the marketing promotion team that made him "street" and "urban" all of a sudden....
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll