Author Topic: Punjabi MC  (Read 189 times)

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
Punjabi MC
« on: June 12, 2003, 04:30:09 AM »
any of y'all like him??
i reckon he's cool and funny to listen to, but i cant imagine him doing anything solo. he needs a good rapper to support him so he doesnt get repetitive.

kick ass album

ThreeSixty

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
Re:Punjabi MC
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2003, 09:37:08 AM »
That dude is wack

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2003, 09:39:46 AM »
I cant stand him really.. The music annoys the hell outta me

Adriano

• Dream Team
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2003, 10:01:34 AM »
I hate this person

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Immortal

« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2003, 11:13:16 AM »
agreed with the hate. Im a punjabi and I myself know that this dude is fucking wack...if any of you wanna hear him rap, then listen to this song: [Punjabi Mc - Mirza]

He is basically doing all this mixing indian music with rapp for recognition and fame, some ppl like him, which is cool and he is getting popular..But he isnt worth an icon in the game of rap.
"Tha Immortality of my Fame is the measure of others torture..."--GZA

Suga Foot

« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2003, 07:19:43 PM »
I think it's funny as hell when I see an escalade full of Panjabi's just Blasting that song he did with Jay-Z.

Jamal420

« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2003, 09:05:35 PM »
I think it's funny as hell when I see an escalade full of Panjabi's just Blasting that song he did with Jay-Z.

LMAO. I know what you mean man. I always see a group of hairy hindus swinging their turbans around while they drive by my school in their car.

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2003, 09:57:43 PM »
Don't really like him much, But he's ok...

Quakaveli

« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2003, 10:26:19 PM »

LMAO. I know what you mean man. I always see a group of hairy hindus swinging their turbans around while they drive by my school in their car.

LIKE I ALWAYS SAY, "better a stinking hairy hindu than a loser faghan"...and SIKHS and FAghans(plus other muslims) are the ones that wear turbans...retard ::)

Anyway back to tha topic...I think dudes cool, I only heard that Mundian To bachke song by him, and fuck the Gay Z remix...I was bumpin that song since waay back. Anyway, I never heard him rap in English so I cant really judge his flow or nuthin, but he IS da first rapper I heard actually RAP in an Indian language...so props for that. I think bhangra music is the shitt anyway so haters jus suck a dick. If yall think hes coo...check out some other popular rap/bhangra shit like any song by DJ APS...that dude drops some hott remixes. peace.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2003, 10:27:16 PM by Triton Quake »

KVB

« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2003, 10:44:10 PM »
Well I've only heard the song did with Jay-Z, the "Beware Of The Boys" remix, and that was dope... Jay killed that track. I'ma have to check out some more of Punjabi's stuff.