Author Topic: Newly Leaked “Get It” Is The Latest From Dr. Dre’s Detox Vault  (Read 4767 times)

Sccit

Re: Newly Leaked “Get It” Is The Latest From Dr. Dre’s Detox Vault
« Reply #30 on: November 22, 2020, 12:00:19 PM »
Crazy how little interest people seem to have in Dre and Detox. We got an unleaked Song from Detox and barely 2 pages of comments. A few years ago the comments would’ve been in the hundreds.  This is a good example of what happens when people sit on songs too long. Basically the same thing is happening with the unleaked Death Row scene now. Even when something new leaks, only a handful of people seem to care.  Just a shame.

because it’s an old song

there would be more interest if it were new

look at the thread about dre new album .. 20+ pages

Malcy

« Reply #31 on: November 22, 2020, 12:24:43 PM »
Crazy how little interest people seem to have in Dre and Detox. We got an unleaked Song from Detox and barely 2 pages of comments. A few years ago the comments would’ve been in the hundreds.  This is a good example of what happens when people sit on songs too long. Basically the same thing is happening with the unleaked Death Row scene now. Even when something new leaks, only a handful of people seem to care.  Just a shame.

That’s the way with most threads on the board. It’s just a quiet forum. How many posters do you see post regularly? A handful. Nothing to do with a volume of interest in Dre.

Sccit

« Reply #32 on: November 22, 2020, 12:28:24 PM »
That’s the way with most threads on the board. It’s just a quiet forum. How many posters do you see post regularly? A handful. Nothing to do with a volume of interest in Dre.

actually this forum has more interest in dre than virtually any other forum on the internet

Malcy

« Reply #33 on: November 22, 2020, 01:03:44 PM »
actually this forum has more interest in dre than virtually any other forum on the internet

I don’t dispute that at all. By looking at this thread and the possible upcoming album thread you can see people that don’t usually post in here are posting in these threads. It goes to show that compared to anything else in the forum Dre creates the most interest. This is a quiet forum but it’s dedicated in its interests.

The following users thanked this post: Sccit

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #34 on: November 22, 2020, 05:55:57 PM »
because it’s an old song

there would be more interest if it were new

look at the thread about dre new album .. 20+ pages

Oh for sure. I know people are still anticipating Dre’s new album. Just saying the mythical Detox album everyone wanted to hear years ago seems to have lost interest.  This song would’ve been huge news had it leaked a few years ago.

chtimixeur

« Reply #35 on: November 23, 2020, 04:20:13 AM »
Thanks for the leak.
It's dope, and it's exactly the sound I was hoping to hear on Compton.

Mak_Corleone

« Reply #36 on: November 23, 2020, 02:55:11 PM »
Thnx for sharing the song.

Idk u guys but when i heard the chorus i was like oh shit Nate Dogg on this?
But, then realized it was another artist.

Dope song

romson19

« Reply #37 on: December 25, 2020, 01:35:33 PM »
i'm not sure but i think this is the same artist on dre song who sing this hook.... mr. Porter i guess he also produced this song

« Last Edit: December 25, 2020, 01:51:39 PM by romson19 »
RIP Nate Dogg
RIP Nipsey Hussle
RIP Bad Azz

LostAngel

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I believe Dr.Dre should own Compton...
« Reply #38 on: December 25, 2020, 02:03:18 PM »
Get It is huge track. I love it and I like it more than Flashy with Snoop and Bishop.
I believe Dr.Dre should own Compton, Dr.Dre said X Man you're onto somethig...

mtbsm

« Reply #39 on: December 26, 2020, 07:48:49 AM »
Get It is huge track. I love it and I like it more than Flashy with Snoop and Bishop.

Same here, and not even close for me