Author Topic: FATLIP - TORPOR (Official Discussion)  (Read 7393 times)

Sccit

Re: FATLIP - TORPOR (New Album 8/16)
« Reply #120 on: August 05, 2022, 01:11:32 AM »
Yep, got iPhone   :grumpy:

just looked into it .. so if you buy the digital album on bandcamp you can stream it on the bandcamp app

Sccit

« Reply #121 on: August 05, 2022, 01:13:11 AM »
one of the truest from the south scarface talk bout streaming. not offtopic IMO:

https://hiphopdx.com/news/id.72302/title.scarface-details-post-rap-retirement-plans-as-the-fix-turns-20-ima-play-golf-get-fat

he talks bout how many he spent on makin the music and how much he get.
overall this is shame.

bingo

wish people understood this

it takes a lot to make the music .. if u fux wit an artist, the realest thing u can do is support them

streaming really put a huge dent in the music industry

doggfather

« Reply #122 on: August 05, 2022, 01:37:28 AM »

bingo

it takes a lot to make the music .. if u fux wit an artist, the realest thing u can do is support them

thats just my FANTASY, but i think the real support is to go seen them live (and buy merch  ;)).
I THINK they get more money from concerts than sellin music.

Is that correct or just a false tought?
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Sccit

« Reply #123 on: August 05, 2022, 08:09:28 AM »
thats just my FANTASY, but i think the real support is to go seen them live (and buy merch  ;)).
I THINK they get more money from concerts than sellin music.

Is that correct or just a false tought?

of course

but fans need to buy the music first so that a concert could be possible in the first place

:banderas:

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #124 on: August 10, 2022, 02:20:35 AM »
Just listened to that “My Bad” joint in your sig for the first rhyme—good song ya’ll.. what’s the story on the production/mixing side of that one.. sounds like Butch Cassidy on the hook, I know it’s a pharcyde reunion that’s been documented
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

« Reply #125 on: August 10, 2022, 06:28:37 AM »
Just listened to that “My Bad” joint in your sig for the first rhyme—good song ya’ll.. what’s the story on the production/mixing side of that one.. sounds like Butch Cassidy on the hook, I know it’s a pharcyde reunion that’s been documented

we wanted to get pharcyde back together so we thought who better to do the hook than the closest thing to nate dogg livin ….. we produced the joint together with jellyroll with some help on live instrumentation from j boykin. i put in OT on the mixing knowing it would be the highlight of the album based on how monumental a reunion was.

Al Bundy

Sccit

« Reply #127 on: August 11, 2022, 08:24:22 AM »
https://hiphopdx.com/news/id.72223/title.the-pharcyde-bootie-brown-denies-recording-vocals-for-fatlip-reunion-track-my-bad

Any comments on this Sccit?

yea bro, read the article .. hiphopdx said it right there when they claimed bootie contradictin himself. they got that from our rolling stone article, btw.

basically bootie still has unresolved issues wit the other 3 and didn’t want everyone thinkin theyre back together. since he owns the trademark to the pharcyde name, he froze the other members out and is only willing to fully reunite if there’s a huge offer on the table, which we are actively seeking. but if that doesn’t come through, this very well may be the last pharcyde track with all 4 members.

what’s good bundy.. we been shootin the shit here since the 2000s. any plans on supporting ya folks?

Al Bundy

« Reply #128 on: August 11, 2022, 10:19:25 AM »

yea bro, read the article .. hiphopdx said it right there when they claimed bootie contradictin himself. they got that from our rolling stone article, btw.

basically bootie still has unresolved issues wit the other 3 and didn’t want everyone thinkin theyre back together. since he owns the trademark to the pharcyde name, he froze the other members out and is only willing to fully reunite if there’s a huge offer on the table, which we are actively seeking. but if that doesn’t come through, this very well may be the last pharcyde track with all 4 members.

what’s good bundy.. we been shootin the shit here since the 2000s. any plans on supporting ya folks?

i hope the contract negotiations work out because imho, it's a shame if they don't record any more tracks together. appreciate the insight on the situation.

and yeah, i'm interested in it but i'm waiting for it to drop on DSP's so I can stream it first. hope your sales are going OK

The following users thanked this post: Sccit

B.A.

« Reply #129 on: August 14, 2022, 03:41:42 PM »
Received my TORPOR cd a few days ago. About 1/3 of the way throught, good shit so far, great job y'all! Props to you Sccit for doin your thing on the project

bingo

"Lyrics aint nothin' if the beat aint crackin' and knees be smackin', that's why the G's keep stackin'" - DJ Quik

The following users thanked this post: Sccit

Sccit

« Reply #130 on: August 14, 2022, 04:32:44 PM »
Received my TORPOR cd a few days ago. About 1/3 of the way throught, good shit so far, great job y'all! Props to you Sccit for doin your thing on the project

:salute:

astra4322

Re: FATLIP - TORPOR (New Album 8/18)
« Reply #131 on: August 15, 2022, 09:14:09 PM »
Hmmm pushback????

Sccit

« Reply #132 on: August 15, 2022, 09:36:39 PM »
Hmmm pushback????

our distributor is giving us an issue in regards to paperwork on some songs

so we’re shooting for 8/18 if we can get it all sorted by then

astra4322

« Reply #133 on: August 15, 2022, 09:44:14 PM »
I see so it’s not final date yet?

Sccit

« Reply #134 on: August 15, 2022, 10:01:32 PM »
I see so it’s not final date yet?

we’re hoping it is. we turned it in along with the paperwork.

out of our hands at this point, but we put in a 8/18 date.