Author Topic: N'Matez - Upcoming album?!  (Read 1513 times)

D-TalkX

N'Matez - Upcoming album?!
« on: February 10, 2021, 08:42:54 PM »
I've been looking forward to this. I hoped they had more material from when they released "Trajical" years back. Rage responded a message saying it was all up to Daz on when/if they were going to do the album. So sounds like they got it all worked out with Death Row. I think it'll be pretty cool. Rage always kills it. RBX sounds cool, Daz has the energy. I'd like to hear Kurupt rap/write something intricate though.

The following users thanked this post: Marco

doggfather

Re: N'Matez - Upcoming album?!
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2021, 11:03:19 PM »
gonna be cool!
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

The following users thanked this post: D-TalkX

Okka

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2021, 03:13:54 AM »
Let's hope that album comes out son. I just realized that "Trajical" came out 10 years ago. That's fuckin' crazy. Still a great song.

<a href="http://www.dubcnn.com/swf/mp3playerDub.swf?id=2011/august/nmatez_(lady_of_rage_rbx_daz_kurupt)-trajical-(dubcnn).mp3&amp;artwork=nmatez-player.jpg&amp;auto=1? quality=?high? pluginspage=?http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer? type=?application/x-shockwave-flash? width=?323? height=?180?" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.dubcnn.com/swf/mp3playerDub.swf?id=2011/august/nmatez_(lady_of_rage_rbx_daz_kurupt)-trajical-(dubcnn).mp3&amp;artwork=nmatez-player.jpg&amp;auto=1? quality=?high? pluginspage=?http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer? type=?application/x-shockwave-flash? width=?323? height=?180?</a>

The following users thanked this post: D-TalkX, HighEyeCue

D-TalkX

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2021, 06:56:34 AM »
Shit, 10 years. Can’t believe it’s been that long. Damn we need this album.

HighEyeCue

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2021, 07:02:09 AM »
its been 10,11 years since we had a Dogg Pound album as well...and a Kurupt solo

I know they are working on both hopefully something comes out soon

The following users thanked this post: D-TalkX, Marco

doggfather

« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2021, 11:39:08 AM »
its been 10,11 years since we had a Dogg Pound album as well...and a Kurupt solo

Word
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Sccit

« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2021, 05:01:44 PM »
i’d be shocked if this still happened

B.A.

« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2021, 08:40:42 PM »
I'd like to hear Kurupt rap/write something intricate though.

I'd be happy with Kurupt writing anything just as long as it makes sense and he's not rhyming bitch with bitch and shit and dick over and over again. Everytime I hear him rap like that, it ruins it for me, he's way more talented than that.

I hope we do get a new DPG album, it's been too long, but that N'Matez album would be dope as fuck!
"Lyrics aint nothin' if the beat aint crackin' and knees be smackin', that's why the G's keep stackin'" - DJ Quik

D-TalkX

« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2021, 08:45:38 PM »
I'd be happy with Kurupt writing anything just as long as it makes sense and he's not rhyming bitch with bitch and shit and dick over and over again. Everytime I hear him rap like that, it ruins it for me, he's way more talented than that.

I hope we do get a new DPG album, it's been too long, but that N'Matez album would be dope as fuck!

I didn't wanna say it....haha

romson19

« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2021, 01:30:32 AM »

And 10 years since Nate Dogg passed away RiP
RIP Nate Dogg
RIP Nipsey Hussle
RIP Bad Azz

SuperSpider

« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2021, 02:33:58 PM »
I had asked RBX about the N'Matez album back in 2013 or 2014 and even though I don't remember much of what he responded, I remember it left me with the impression that most of the tracks for it had already been recorded. If that really was the case, I hope they release those tracks and not some new 2021 BS records.

The following users thanked this post: Okka, D-TalkX, HighEyeCue, Marco

D-TalkX

« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2021, 07:21:45 PM »
I had asked RBX about the N'Matez album back in 2013 or 2014 and even though I don't remember much of what he responded, I remember it left me with the impression that most of the tracks for it had already been recorded. If that really was the case, I hope they release those tracks and not some new 2021 BS records.

Awesome I didn't think they recorded anything. Let's hope they have something ready. I heard from Rage on instagram she said it's all up to Daz. People can hate all they want but he seems to be calling shots.

Okka

« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2021, 05:06:57 AM »
Awesome I didn't think they recorded anything. Let's hope they have something ready. I heard from Rage on instagram she said it's all up to Daz. People can hate all they want but he seems to be calling shots.

I thought Rage was the one that's pushing for the project to come out. This is what Tony Trey said about the Instagram live John Payne did some time ago.

JP is joined by RBX.  N'Matez project to be released on DR.  Talking this Monday (I assume to finalize details).  According to RBX, all 4 members are eager and excited and Rage is the driving force.  He, Kurupt, and Daz are following her lead.  According to JP, it was Rage that reached out to him to co-release the project with Death Row.  NOTE:  Per Daz's instagram, the album will be released this year jointly on Deathrow/N'Matez Records.  He and RBX reminisce a little.  RBX leaves.

D-TalkX

« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2021, 08:23:24 AM »
I thought Rage was the one that's pushing for the project to come out. This is what Tony Trey said about the Instagram live John Payne did some time ago.

Yeah I exchanged a couple messages with her years ago and she said she wanted to do it but it was up to Daz.

The following users thanked this post: Okka

Mr. Sunshine

« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2021, 12:54:52 AM »

The following users thanked this post: Okka