Author Topic: N'Matez - Upcoming album?!  (Read 1518 times)

HighEyeCue

Re: N'Matez - Upcoming album?!
« Reply #30 on: February 18, 2021, 08:47:18 AM »
classic to me does not have to mean GOAT level albums like The Chronic and AEOM...Daz RAW album to me is classic but obviously not in the GOAT discussion

heisenberg

« Reply #31 on: February 18, 2021, 09:39:00 AM »
What? You tripping. He has released a lot of classic material over the years. Hist last album is one of his best.

True, but he has released a lot of albums over the years. Just 'cause he changed the titles doesn't mean we haven't gotten 'em. You know what I mean?

Na daz is more like announcing thousand of albums but no one already in the making like that dogg pound album executive produced by dre & snoop.

thegooddoc

« Reply #32 on: February 18, 2021, 08:45:13 PM »
classic to me does not have to mean GOAT level albums like The Chronic and AEOM...Daz RAW album to me is classic but obviously not in the GOAT discussion

Fair enough.  But even with that I would only include Revenge Retaliation and Get Back as classic, but not any of his other albums.

The following users thanked this post: HighEyeCue

D-TalkX

« Reply #33 on: February 18, 2021, 08:46:36 PM »
Fair enough.  But even with that I would only include Revenge Retaliation and Get Back as classic, but not any of his other albums.

RAW and This is the Life I Lead were solid albums as well. Dazmataz was a good album.

HighEyeCue

« Reply #34 on: February 20, 2021, 10:28:01 AM »

I always looked at that as the end of Death Row...really the last great album they released

The following users thanked this post: D-TalkX, Marco