Author Topic: Dr. Dre & KXNG Crooked/Crooked I  (Read 2660 times)

jessiebarker2020

Re: Dr. Dre & KXNG Crooked/Crooked I
« Reply #30 on: March 02, 2021, 06:39:55 PM »

D-TalkX

« Reply #31 on: March 02, 2021, 08:19:02 PM »
Popcorn anyone?...

goodyoung

« Reply #32 on: March 02, 2021, 08:59:08 PM »
this is the detox version Lost Angel is talking about
https://i.postimg.cc/XYvJgbRM/detox-offical-tracklist.png
Lmaoooo
That's THE FAKEST shit I've EVER seen lol you can't be that naive
I doubt that even a person who made this was seriously expecting anyone to believe this was real

« Reply #33 on: March 03, 2021, 02:43:37 AM »
LOL at that fan fiction tracklist. It reads like back when people would create fantasy 2Pac leaks on AIM:

2Pac feat Scarface & Sugar Hill Gang - Clap Yo Handz Everybody [One Nation]
2Pac feat Ken and Ryu (from Street Fighter) - Pop 2 Quarters In
2Pac - Sunkist Visionz [Wilford Brimley sample]
2Pac feat Snoop Doggy Dogg - Shed So Many Tearz (Punched in the stomach remix) [Daz beat]

Then go ahead and speak about them giving even more made up ish to add to the fakeness until you'd get a new chat notification from someone in another group saying:

I've got a new 2Pac track called Diabeetuz. Its dope and conceptual like MAMG but Pac is talking from the perspective of sugar and how the white powder is white power by the white man to kill all the brothers so they won't rise up. Like a sweeter, deadlier version of crack. Hook sounds like:

Scream if you feel uz
(Scratched hook) Dia dia dia diabetuz
The new dealerz
They trynna keeeeel uz

2nd verse is about how diabetes can cause blindness and third verse is too crazy, he goes off, you'll have to hear it for yourself. Send over a new unreleased Real Audio and I'll send it once I've checked what you got, deal?

SuperSpider

« Reply #34 on: March 03, 2021, 05:51:03 AM »
LOL at that fan fiction tracklist. It reads like back when people would create fantasy 2Pac leaks on AIM:

2Pac feat Scarface & Sugar Hill Gang - Clap Yo Handz Everybody [One Nation]
2Pac feat Ken and Ryu (from Street Fighter) - Pop 2 Quarters In
2Pac - Sunkist Visionz [Wilford Brimley sample]
2Pac feat Snoop Doggy Dogg - Shed So Many Tearz (Punched in the stomach remix) [Daz beat]

Then go ahead and speak about them giving even more made up ish to add to the fakeness until you'd get a new chat notification from someone in another group saying:

:tupachappy: :tupachappy: :tupachappy:

LostAngel

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I believe Dr.Dre should own Compton...
« Reply #35 on: March 03, 2021, 11:51:47 AM »
To be fair, Xzibit said the exact same thing.

Things change. Xzibit was about to release MMX and he was told to wait a bit. Then he went on and released Phenom and after he got tired of waiting he released Hurt Locker probably thinking it will be big as Dre seen it going big for his release. It's all timing, they're going for the same sound, same formula. Like back in 2000's, every album from West was familiar. Xzibit had things in mind for Restless then he changed his mind at the last second, even the redesigned cover was done few days before the anniversary. I'm noz responsible for the dates, I tell you how is told to me, that's it. I can't go running to Xzibit and say "Hey man I told people you're releasing Restless 20th with some bonus tracks as you told me, can you release it so I won't look like a fool?" It should have been released with 4 extra tracks. One track was produced by Dre. Why it didn't, it's still enigma to me. Kingmaker will be released. Xzibit is going through some family drama atm so that may push it away a bit. Dre has few tracks on it as a producer and one as a feature. Detox is also coming. Will it be Detox when they release it I don't know. For now they're going with that name. Everything is building up for Dre's release. It will be surprise release, meaning there wont be release date. Just bam, there you go.
I believe Dr.Dre should own Compton, Dr.Dre said X Man you're onto somethig...

NuWest

« Reply #36 on: March 03, 2021, 02:04:02 PM »
Detox is also coming. Will it be Detox when they release it I don't know. For now they're going with that name. Everything is building up for Dre's release. It will be surprise release, meaning there wont be release date. Just bam, there you go.

yo, you are such a fucking clown my dude. DM who you are, and I will go on live and still call you a forum bitch SMDH you just can't stop can you?
your 'info' is so fucking generic you should kick back and stop posting cause like others have said you're making yourself look like a fool.
you said a few months back 'now I can talk' and you ain't said shit. also that fake Detox trackless you put, homie wtf you should be banned.

this is your final calling - post up something significant or GTFOOH

you know what I'm pissed @Scitt for letting you hang out here for long as you have.

NuWest

« Reply #37 on: March 03, 2021, 02:06:13 PM »
Yo Forum Bitch post up and I'll match with Game equivalent
e.g. Dre track, Game track

DrDreDetox2018

« Reply #38 on: March 03, 2021, 06:43:03 PM »

I hope you will be banned.. he gave us some information about tracks and nobody knew it.. don't talk too much..

The following users thanked this post: LostAngel, Malcy

NuWest

« Reply #39 on: March 04, 2021, 02:44:38 AM »
I hope you will be banned.. he gave us some information about tracks and nobody knew it.. don't talk too much..

^ Good luck hearing any Game/Dre exclusives from me (Y)

ok @Scitt do what you need to do, I'll take my ban for keeping it 100.
at this rate any 'real' info will be public knowledge by the time this 'insider' aka 'groupie' will share..

Malcy

« Reply #40 on: March 04, 2021, 03:29:55 AM »
^ Good luck hearing any Game/Dre exclusives from me (Y)

ok @Scitt do what you need to do, I'll take my ban for keeping it 100.
at this rate any 'real' info will be public knowledge by the time this 'insider' aka 'groupie' will share..

Why are you so bothered? Believe him or don't but your constant whining is pathetic and childish.

« Reply #41 on: March 04, 2021, 04:46:30 AM »
Without fake news, fake insiders, fake rumors and fake Dr Dre wannabeats that are perpetually and promptly exposed yet don't deter the moron who posts them tryin to get one over what would this forum be?

Its all part of the game and like it or not its what keeps it alive because if it relied solely on quality content it would've been a wrap over a decade ago.

thegooddoc

« Reply #42 on: March 04, 2021, 02:15:46 PM »
yo, you are such a fucking clown my dude. DM who you are, and I will go on live and still call you a forum bitch SMDH you just can't stop can you?
your 'info' is so fucking generic you should kick back and stop posting cause like others have said you're making yourself look like a fool.
you said a few months back 'now I can talk' and you ain't said shit. also that fake Detox trackless you put, homie wtf you should be banned.

this is your final calling - post up something significant or GTFOOH

you know what I'm pissed @Scitt for letting you hang out here for long as you have.

Don't understand the need to get so sensitive about his information.  Either he is accurate or he is playing everyone.  If he is lying, he is a pretty good liar, as he knows how to weave in some believable items, along with a good story.  At the end of the day, it isn't going to affect any of our lives if he is full of shit.  Other than we wasted a few minutes reading it.  Life will still go on.

romson19

« Reply #43 on: March 05, 2021, 06:16:52 AM »

Why U hating on that dude LostAngel? damn i feel U R mad AF and do U think all that is his fault? c'mon homie ... I know exactly how it is when someone told U "hey yo spread the world new butch cassidy album is coming this week" and i was so exided so i tell everybody listen up blah blah blah this shit is coming that shit is coming .. and that guy was his manager and closer friend maybe even family member and then he deleted his IG and facebook. Now i know i dont give a fuck till i see preorder or link to buy some stuff. Fuck that bullshit and i know how its working ...
lets chill homie and play some good music ...
RIP Nate Dogg
RIP Nipsey Hussle
RIP Bad Azz

NuWest

« Reply #44 on: March 05, 2021, 09:23:35 AM »
Why U hating on that dude LostAngel? damn i feel U R mad AF and do U think all that is his fault? c'mon homie ... I know exactly how it is when someone told U "hey yo spread the world new butch cassidy album is coming this week" and i was so exided so i tell everybody listen up blah blah blah this shit is coming that shit is coming .. and that guy was his manager and closer friend maybe even family member and then he deleted his IG and facebook. Now i know i dont give a fuck till i see preorder or link to buy some stuff. Fuck that bullshit and i know how its working ...
lets chill homie and play some good music ...

I feel you - I'm signing out, much love and respect DUBB fam #100