Author Topic: Aftermath Demos - Midi Mafia, Denaun Porter, Focus, Jake One & More  (Read 4144 times)

Malcy

Re: Aftermath Demos - Midi Mafia, Denaun Porter, Focus, Jake One & More
« Reply #75 on: March 25, 2021, 01:47:07 PM »
Another full Hayes track.

The following users thanked this post: bigwave420

Malcy

« Reply #76 on: March 26, 2021, 03:05:15 AM »
Ne-Yo Prod By Dr Dre

On this same CD there is also a song that has the same beat as Rakim’s After You Die.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2021, 03:42:10 AM by Malcy »

Malcy

« Reply #77 on: March 26, 2021, 07:27:10 AM »
It seems the uploader has quite a substantial haul from that storage locker including the aforementioned Rakim reel and a bunch of Eminem demo's and reels, Royce stuff etc.

Unfortunately he thinks he is going to sell them for MILLIONS of $! I've tried to explain to him that he will never get that but I think it's going in one ear and out the other. Another person commented that the market for Eminem stuff is huge because people group-bought a track called Nut up for less than $1500...

The following users thanked this post: mtbsm

Malcy

« Reply #78 on: March 27, 2021, 03:18:00 AM »
Joe Beast & Erick Sermon

« Reply #79 on: March 27, 2021, 06:42:31 AM »
It seems the uploader has quite a substantial haul from that storage locker including the aforementioned Rakim reel and a bunch of Eminem demo's and reels, Royce stuff etc.

Unfortunately he thinks he is going to sell them for MILLIONS of $! I've tried to explain to him that he will never get that but I think it's going in one ear and out the other. Another person commented that the market for Eminem stuff is huge because people group-bought a track called Nut up for less than $1500...

Tell him I'd pay him to stop sharing these awful clips of third rate beats that nobody wants to hear but keeps checking out of morbid curiosity in case we actually get something that knocks. If OG Locs rap career was personified as beats they'd sound like these.

Except OG Loc is more entertaining. Heck I'd even listen to a knock off Diggler wannabeDre beat than these and thats on Cuhrip.

Malcy

« Reply #80 on: March 27, 2021, 06:49:36 AM »
Nobody's forcing you to listen to any of it so piss off if you don't like anything.

The following users thanked this post: Tha Crip

SniggidySnipes

« Reply #81 on: March 27, 2021, 10:50:29 AM »

Ya plus the guy is kinda a dick. Nobody is going to buy this stuff at his price levels, he obviously doesn't have any prior experience with material like this and no idea of what it actually sells for. He literally just throws out numbers. Sooner or later the label will send a cease and desist or sue him if he tries monetizing his youtube channel. I don't think he understands intellectual property rights either. Hard to buy from someone untrustworthy with no people skills. He could just throw it all up on youtube after.

Really cool haul though! Wish it would have went to someone grounded in reality.

The following users thanked this post: Malcy

« Reply #82 on: March 27, 2021, 12:27:14 PM »
Nobody's forcing you to listen to any of it so piss off if you don't like anything.

LOL at you being a dick riding groupie with his face pressed up against the window pane, thirsting to hear some straight up trash like this and getting offended when someone calls them out for the bottom of the barrel scraps they are.

That desperation, I can smell it through the screen...

Malcy

« Reply #83 on: March 27, 2021, 01:07:14 PM »
@scitt

Get this fucking idiot banned. Bringing nothing but bullshit posts to the forum and bringing the fucking place down.

« Reply #84 on: March 27, 2021, 02:18:01 PM »
@scitt

Get this fucking idiot banned. Bringing nothing but bullshit posts to the forum and bringing the fucking place down.

mtbsm

« Reply #85 on: March 28, 2021, 04:21:20 AM »

It might not be great stuff but I like the leak behind the curtain of stuff they decided wasn’t good enough to finish, or stuff that later become something else.  Does seem like a major haul - was found in an old storage locker is that right?

SuperSpider

« Reply #86 on: March 28, 2021, 11:32:03 AM »
Ya plus the guy is kinda a dick. Nobody is going to buy this stuff at his price levels, he obviously doesn't have any prior experience with material like this and no idea of what it actually sells for. He literally just throws out numbers. Sooner or later the label will send a cease and desist or sue him if he tries monetizing his youtube channel. I don't think he understands intellectual property rights either. Hard to buy from someone untrustworthy with no people skills. He could just throw it all up on youtube after.

Really cool haul though! Wish it would have went to someone grounded in reality.
I am pretty sure you were claiming to have Crooked I's Untouchable album at some point and don't remember you having particularly great people skills during the few convos we had years ago either lol.

At least this guy is sharing some parts of what he has in his possession, which is something which can be said about very few of the people with truly rare stuff.

« Reply #87 on: March 28, 2021, 01:42:12 PM »
I am pretty sure you were claiming to have Crooked I's Untouchable album at some point and don't remember you having particularly great people skills during the few convos we had years ago either lol.

At least this guy is sharing some parts of what he has in his possession, which is something which can be said about very few of the people with truly rare stuff.

Call it how it is. The problem with this bitch made net gangsta nerd scene has always been the people in it. Back when it was all good as there was only a handful and tech was the new wave then egos crept in and then you started seeing all kinds of stupidness and antics kick in when forums and things started popping up. When it was all organic back on AIM up until I'd say 99 it was pretty great now you've got whiny little bitches getting shit for free and still complaining.

SniggidySnipes

« Reply #88 on: March 28, 2021, 03:38:47 PM »

Lol thats because y'all seem to think you're entitled to things and I don't have any patience for ppl low balling me or begging for tracks. It's not like this shit gets found on a sidewalk outside and its my duty to give it to you for whatever you feel like offering. This whole scene is pretty wack for the most part. Most collectors stay off the boards and keep to themselves. Good memory though. Im not exactly shopping things on youtube publicly asking for millions, so kinda a weak comparison tbh. He's trying to get enough subs to monetize a youtube channel. What a hero. Anyways, back to collecting in silent...

SuperSpider

« Reply #89 on: March 29, 2021, 01:14:13 PM »
Lol thats because y'all seem to think you're entitled to things and I don't have any patience for ppl low balling me or begging for tracks. It's not like this shit gets found on a sidewalk outside and its my duty to give it to you for whatever you feel like offering. This whole scene is pretty wack for the most part. Most collectors stay off the boards and keep to themselves. Good memory though. Im not exactly shopping things on youtube publicly asking for millions, so kinda a weak comparison tbh. He's trying to get enough subs to monetize a youtube channel. What a hero. Anyways, back to collecting in silent...

That's a whole lotta nonsense you typed in there, only time I talk to sellers I ask them to name their price, unless we agree to trade tracks/items. Long and short of it was you got asked about an album you claimed to have and instead started offering items that nobody was asking about trying to make a sale. Nobody expects things for free, collectors hogging material stay off the boards because they are usually unbearable when trying to push some dusty reference CDs they purchased off Ebay (and yes, I remember you owned DATs)

:tupachappy:
« Last Edit: March 29, 2021, 01:21:32 PM by SuperSpider »