Author Topic: Cypress Hill - Champion Sound  (Read 443 times)

Okka

Cypress Hill - Champion Sound
« on: March 16, 2021, 01:29:52 PM »

Produced by Black Milk.

doggfather

Re: Cypress Hill - Champion Sound
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2021, 02:04:34 PM »
from their collab album?
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

The following users thanked this post: Okka

Okka

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2021, 10:08:37 PM »
from their collab album?

I'm not sure. It's a dope song anyway though. I would like to hear that album they did together.

doggfather

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2021, 10:28:46 PM »
+1

HELP

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Lazaruz5150

« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2021, 08:17:11 AM »
This track will be on the new album but unfortunately the album isn't set to drop until early next year which B-Real confirmed on his podcast. It isn't going to be a collaboration album it is going to be produced by both Black milk and DJ Muggs but Black Milk is doing a majority of the production with Muggs acting as engineer and mixer . I believe this is going to be the final cypress hill studio album.  This is album 10 after all. A small tid bit ... Sen Dog snaps on this new album. B-Real sounded very excited about about Sen's contribution to the new LP.
but there is a new solo B-Real album entirely produced by Scott storch which has a snoop feature so a little bit of something to look forward to.

doggfather

« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2021, 10:12:10 AM »
what? final album? hell no, please no!

HELP

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Okka

« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2021, 05:09:35 PM »
This track will be on the new album but unfortunately the album isn't set to drop until early next year which B-Real confirmed on his podcast. It isn't going to be a collaboration album it is going to be produced by both Black milk and DJ Muggs but Black Milk is doing a majority of the production with Muggs acting as engineer and mixer . I believe this is going to be the final cypress hill studio album.  This is album 10 after all. A small tid bit ... Sen Dog snaps on this new album. B-Real sounded very excited about about Sen's contribution to the new LP.
but there is a new solo B-Real album entirely produced by Scott storch which has a snoop feature so a little bit of something to look forward to.

Damn, I hope that won't be the last Cypress Hill album. "Tell You Somethin'" is done? That's great.

Malcy

« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2021, 03:01:21 AM »
Excited to hear more Black Milk production for Cypress Hill although early next year is a bit of a wait. Elephants On Acid was great.

CharlieBrown

• Chillin' Wit Snoopy, eating Peanuts
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Dre, the only Dr I know who performs miracles"
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2021, 11:59:04 AM »
Sound is different to Soul Assassins production and I don't like it.
Charlie, lost his life right in front of the party...

Okka

« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2021, 12:02:46 PM »
Excited to hear more Black Milk production for Cypress Hill although early next year is a bit of a wait. Elephants On Acid was great.

Yeah, I'm fuckin' with it if they can come up with more dope shit like this song.

The following users thanked this post: Malcy

Lazaruz5150

« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2021, 04:15:23 AM »
Damn, I hope that won't be the last Cypress Hill album. "Tell You Somethin'" is done? That's great.

Unconfirmed it is there last album but he has mentioned a few times that they want to bow out on a High so I think this might be there last lap . But yeah your right,  B-Real new album is done it was meant to drop last April but due to the pandemic it had been pushed back but it has received a few tweeks and will sound as crisp as a freshly opened bottle of Bud.

Okka

« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2021, 09:30:20 AM »

Unconfirmed it is there last album but he has mentioned a few times that they want to bow out on a High so I think this might be there last lap . But yeah your right,  B-Real new album is done it was meant to drop last April but due to the pandemic it had been pushed back but it has received a few tweeks and will sound as crisp as a freshly opened bottle of Bud.

Nice. I wanna hear what B-Real and Scott Storch came up with.