Author Topic: Kurupt - I Don't Bang No More in listenable quality  (Read 634 times)

Kurupt - I Don't Bang No More in listenable quality
« on: April 18, 2021, 01:00:16 PM »
When did this leak in listenable quality?

Someone send over the HQ files, not a YT rip, and I'll get the levels fixed because this, whilst still a tape rip, is obviously from a far better generation than we had. A little bit of processing on the levels to fix them up and it can sound downright bumpable.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2021, 01:06:07 PM by Victor »

woof

Re: Kurupt - I Don't Bang No More in listenable quality
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2021, 04:07:45 PM »
it was leaked on Youtube but the original video isn't available anymore

you can find it on soundcloud too

https://soundcloud.com/thugradio/kurupt-jewell-i-dont-bang-no-more-unreleased-og-uncut-long-version

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2021, 08:52:30 AM »
How come people aren't geeked about this leak? It was a holy grail for so long. Anyone a member of bomb1st and can bring it here?

http://www.bomb1st.com/forums/index.php/topic,20564.0.html

Or if you've got the actual source file then just share that. No YT rip please.

Sccit got these cheeseburgers.. I got a bored look, gaming keyboard with lights in it and shiz along with a half drank Sprite.

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2021, 02:33:35 PM »
That leak has been out for a while. Most of us grabbed it already. I think that’s why you’re not seeing people going nuts over it now.

Jay_J

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2021, 03:13:44 PM »
When did this leak in listenable quality?

Someone send over the HQ files, not a YT rip, and I'll get the levels fixed because this, whilst still a tape rip, is obviously from a far better generation than we had. A little bit of processing on the levels to fix them up and it can sound downright bumpable.

incredible masterpiece. i love this song. wish there'd be a cd quality version. dre is smooth as fuck.

The following users thanked this post:

« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2021, 12:17:40 AM »
That leak has been out for a while. Most of us grabbed it already. I think that’s why you’re not seeing people going nuts over it now.

Hook it up then Soopa, I hear about it, let me hear it.

HighEyeCue

« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2021, 06:28:47 PM »
one of Kurupts GOAT tracks...I don't think Dre produced it though, I believe it was Overdose

The following users thanked this post: romson19

« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2021, 02:29:57 AM »
one of Kurupts GOAT tracks...I don't think Dre produced it though, I believe it was Overdose

You may be correct, this is the guys page as he claimed production on the comments of a few versions of the track:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6mF5jp8g4-q5kEN03q1cFQ

Jay_J

« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2021, 02:54:07 AM »
as i know it's produced by Smooth Jack

« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2021, 04:38:36 AM »
Who knows really? People can claim what they want online and its not like we have the credits. All I know is its had that classic DR G Funk vibe going on like crazy but its def not a Dre beat are you uploading it now or later?

Jay_J

« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2021, 04:46:38 AM »
Who knows really? People can claim what they want online and its not like we have the credits. All I know is its had that classic DR G Funk vibe going on like crazy but its def not a Dre beat are you uploading it now or later?

he just have the same low quality version, he didnt mean he has got hq version of it. so dont wait for it.

« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2021, 08:56:03 AM »
he just have the same low quality version, he didnt mean he has got hq version of it. so dont wait for it.

Thats the one I want, it sounds way better than the original super LQ rip we had for so long.