Author Topic: Leathaface - Wanna Be Us is one of the realest songs out this year...  (Read 390 times)

Doggystylin

what real shit have we got this year? 50 talkin bout how people hate him and how he shoots guns  ::) and people praise this shit.

this song is real, it talks about how the rap game is so fucked, everyone just copies eachother and its getting so redundant. and how upcoming rappers arent bringing anything new to the game and just bein fake and tryin to be like the other rappers and aint nothin original, one of the realest songs to be out this year.

West Coast Veteran

Where can I hear it?

Doggystylin

well....its on his leathaface album bein released through bonethugrecords.com  straight underground raw krayzie bone

Woodrow

How is that album btw?

Doggystylin

its pretty damn good, but im a big bone fan and just what i think. it has a couple of songs i aint too happy bout but overall i think it was worth the money, i never knew you were interested in bone engel
« Last Edit: May 13, 2003, 10:10:40 PM by Doggy aka Pitbull »

Sikotic™

Gad damn it I need to get my ass a credit card. This shit is neva gonna drop in stores?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Doggystylin

probably not since it doesnt have any distribution, and krayzie probably wont bother to find a distribution deal for that album, but they accept money orders now

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
its pretty damn good, but im a big bone fan and just what i think. it has a couple of songs i aint too happy bout but overall i think it was worth the money, i never knew you were interested in bone engel

Damn it!  You've got your copy already?  I still haven't got mine!

Doggystylin

dont worry man, i live in cali and their shippin it out from cali, and many people in cali still havent gotten it yet, so the further away from cali you are, the longer the wait, but TRUST me, its coming.

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
dont worry man, i live in cali and their shippin it out from cali, and many people in cali still havent gotten it yet, so the further away from cali you are, the longer the wait, but TRUST me, its coming.

Cool...I live in Indiana, so I guess I've got a bit of a wait...BTW, I'm diggin' the 'Thuggish Ruggish Bone' avatar.

Doggystylin

Re:Leathaface - Wanna Be Us is one of the realest songs out this year...
« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2003, 11:08:59 PM »
yeah ill let you know when people around there on the bone board are gettin theirs so you can expect it then. and thanx, its some old school shit wit eazy in it.

IKON

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Pharoahe - God's Gift to Vocabulary BIOTCH!!!!
« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2003, 11:16:19 PM »
so are they still selling the album??? damn iam gonna get it ;D

Doggystylin

« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2003, 11:20:10 PM »
so are they still selling the album??? damn iam gonna get it ;D

yeah

www.bonethugrecords.com

Woodrow

« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2003, 12:14:21 AM »
i never knew you were interested in bone engel
Hell yeah! I'm nowhere near as big a fan as you, but I own all their albums and a decent amount of the solo ones. I always pick up their new shit cause I KNOW that there will be at least 4 or 5 songs (minimum) that I'll really feel on every album.

E. 1999 Eternal and Art of War are my favs followed by bizzy's newest one.

*runs off to listen to no shorts no losses*
« Last Edit: May 14, 2003, 12:15:17 AM by Engel-Rock AKA Dances With Bitch »

Sikotic™

« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2003, 08:29:26 AM »
If he's accepting money orders than that's no problem. All I need is to raise some money, and I'm sure y'all would gladly help a brotha out.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE