Author Topic: How is this classic track not released?: 2pac - Mamas Just A Little Girl  (Read 586 times)

Duck Duck Doggy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Lay back and twist one

Gotta be one of the deepest and dopest tracks I've ever heard. and then he recites his Rose that grew from concrete poem at the end. Pac just hits different.

The following users thanked this post: HighEyeCue, Marco

HighEyeCue

classic...this OG is much better than the Better Dayz version which is also good

The following users thanked this post: Marco

OG Snoopaveli

and this one?
Death Row remix feat Danny Boy, Classic Death Row Shit

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Definitely deserved a release on one of those posthumous albums.. they could of even fixed it up more and made it better like a "Baby Don't Cry" level which was a great song and lead single from that near classic Still I Rise album.

I think the O.G. "Play Your Cards" is probably my favorite Pac track that never made it out.  They had to remix it and what was released sounded horrible... I guess they couldn't get sample clearance.  It might even be KC and JoJo on the hook but I'm not sure.  Features probably the best Outlawz versus they ever did.

"It's 7:30 in 1990 scene
my reincarnation steps in
born into a world that don't love itself
but loves it's wealth
Listen hear little nigga
if you don't listen to nothing else
See life ain't nothing but a game
but a gamble...

The other great track I don't think Pac ever released in any form was "You Can't Fade Me" and it's a lot like "Play Your Cards" in fact it came out on the same bootleg I got in summer 98' which had so many great unreleased joints on it, but again the issue must of been sample clearances.  It uses the same beat as D'Angelo's 95' banger "Lady" and Pac even brags about taking his beat on the track.

^^This joint it's like Pac and a young Napolean going toe to toe, givin up game, and Pac training his young apprentice.  Pac's like, "not bad Napolean (Mutah) but I'm gonna show you how it's really done"...

These tracks are gems of the Pac canon.. timeless jewels
« Last Edit: May 30, 2021, 05:00:26 PM by Infinite Trapped in 1996 »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)