Author Topic: Snoop is 'so' gangsta  (Read 787 times)

Okka

Re: Snoop is 'so' gangsta
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2021, 12:32:03 PM »
Snoop is an old man now. Another horrible thread.

jman91331

« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2021, 02:38:44 PM »
He now puts Madonna in his videos. He's become a joke.
You must be euro

Proc pka KP

« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2021, 03:14:35 PM »
Snoop is an old man now. Another horrible thread.

He picks his titles Idiot.

Proc pka KP

« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2021, 03:15:02 PM »
You must be euro

From East Los bitch.

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Detox is the biggest marketing deception on Earth
« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2021, 05:15:13 AM »
I think it's pretty impressive that he got Madonna to cameo in his video.  She was almost as big as Michael Jackson in the 80s and is very hard to pin down.  Shows you how much respect Snoop has from his peers in the industry that even Madonna is basically bigging him up.

As for Snoop's quality as an artist, it seems as if he's stopped trying.  Ironically, his lack of effort seems to have coincided with his drop-off in sales.  When he stopped going platinum, he stopped caring.
"Detox" is a myth -- Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Area 51, Iraq having WMD, Detox...you get it now?  It was invented by the Aftermath marketing department to maintain the fans' attention.  Notice how everytime a new Aftermath album is ready to come out, they always mention Detox is next up?  Because they are using the invention of "Detox" as a way to market other albums.  The sooner you realize that Detox is NOT REAL, the sooner you'll feel liberated.  Oh yeah, f.u. Aftermath for fooling us fans.

The following users thanked this post: Okka, Proc pka KP

jman91331

« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2021, 09:13:03 AM »
From East Los bitch.
I doubt it. But who are you to question anyone's gangsta cornball? Snoop living his life and has earned the right to have whoever he wants in the video. The man is in 50s and you questioning his gangsta, grow the fuck up. No one on here has ever heard about your gangsta and never will kuz it ain't in you. Where's your video so we can criticize who makes cameos in it? And I'm not a bitch, yo momma is

Okka

« Reply #21 on: May 12, 2021, 10:32:07 AM »
I doubt it. But who are you to question anyone's gangsta cornball? Snoop living his life and has earned the right to have whoever he wants in the video. The man is in 50s and you questioning his gangsta, grow the fuck up. No one on here has ever heard about your gangsta and never will kuz it ain't in you. Where's your video so we can criticize who makes cameos in it? And I'm not a bitch, yo momma is

He's just trolling the forum for the fuck of it.

Proc pka KP

« Reply #22 on: May 12, 2021, 02:01:30 PM »
He's just trolling the forum for the fuck of it.

Actually not. I don't create Snoop's song and album titles. You're of extreme low intelligence. Are you Palestinian decent?

Okka

« Reply #23 on: May 13, 2021, 06:27:59 AM »
Actually not. I don't create Snoop's song and album titles. You're of extreme low intelligence. Are you Palestinian decent?

Racist jokes, huh? Nice.

Proc pka KP

« Reply #24 on: May 13, 2021, 09:51:41 AM »
Racist jokes, huh? Nice.

Racism?  That's that Euro guy Ebony. You unban him.

Jokes? Nah you act like your low intelligence like Palestinians who strap bombs to they ass.

Proc pka KP

« Reply #25 on: May 13, 2021, 05:38:18 PM »
Okka your actually the troll. Palestinian isn't a race and I certainly wasn't referring to Arabs as a whole. Your intelligence is so low it doesn't even matter. People can have opinions without being trolls, your personal attacks make you the troll.