Author Topic: Killer Busta gem I uncovered from back in day "Flipmode meets Def Squad"  (Read 235 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Because I wasn't wasting my time checking for the new Snoop album, and instead spend my time uncovering gems from back in the day.  Came across this banger from 96'.  I promise this is superior to anything on Snoop's new album. 

Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Aftermath213

Great song. Great album.

Sccit

so you telling me you never heard busta rhymes’ debut album before today?

so that means in 20 years u guna be like “damn check this song i just found from snoop called gang signs!! shit is a gem!!!!”

this thread was an attempt to excuse u sleepin, but it actually exposed it more

The following users thanked this post: Tha Crip

Malcy

Not exactly 'uncovered' is it? You just heard it for the first time, that's all. It's always been there.

Duck Duck Doggy

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Lay back and twist one
 Busta Rhymes debut album is a classic and very well known in the community

It was just the 25 yr anniversary and Busta was on ig reminiscing and chopping it up about the album

You really need to check the new Snoop. One the best Snoop albums in recent memory

Sccit

check out this new hidden nas gem i just found guys!

dr dre and snoop could get together for a new album and i still wouldn’t listen when there’s obscure music like this that no one has discovered yet.

the plandemic got u guys overlooking these rare finds in favor of bill gates satanist cult following rap puppets. damn shame.

the infinite poet from 1996 has spoken!!

The following users thanked this post: Tha Crip, Malcy

Malcy

check out this new hidden nas gem i just found guys!

dr dre and snoop could get together for a new album and i still wouldn’t listen when there’s obscure music like this that no one has discovered yet.

the plandemic got u guys overlooking these rare finds in favor of bill gates satanist cult following rap puppets. damn shame.

the infinite poet from 1996 has spoken!!

Spot on! Hahahaha brilliant.

Rudki

Dude, how can you be trapped in 1996 and not have heard this classic  ;D change that username to 'still learning about 1996' haha

The following users thanked this post: Tha Crip, Okka, Sccit, Duck Duck Doggy

doggfather

Dude, how can you be trapped in 1996 and not have heard this classic  ;D change that username to 'still learning about 1996' haha

touche!
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Okka

Classic. The whole album is.