Author Topic: HOF giving Kobe a special recognition  (Read 289 times)

Proc pka KP

HOF giving Kobe a special recognition
« on: May 14, 2021, 09:31:56 PM »
Rightfully so. He'll get his own exhibition. Co-Greatest player of all time getting honored correctly.

Proc pka KP

Re: HOF giving Kobe a special recognition
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2021, 03:05:02 PM »
The really fucked up thing. He's going in with that faggot Duncan who has no business being inducted. Garnett was great, Duncan his coach benefit from luck. That whole Spurs team with the exception of Robinson and Johnson were trash.

Sccit

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2021, 03:20:14 AM »
RIP GOAT

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2021, 01:42:11 PM »
Usually hall of fame inductions are pretty boring.  Only ones I’ve ever watched were Jordan, Pippen, and Rodman.  A lot of times they get up there and just thank family or they’ve had someone help them write their speech and there is not much to it.  I think Shannon Sharpe might have had a good one at the NFL induction, but not too many memorable moments.   

Kobe wouldve given a good speech if he were still around and revealed a couple gems.  RIP
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

The following users thanked this post: Sccit

Proc pka KP

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2021, 04:36:08 PM »
Usually hall of fame inductions are pretty boring.  Only ones I’ve ever watched were Jordan, Pippen, and Rodman.  A lot of times they get up there and just thank family or they’ve had someone help them write their speech and there is not much to it.  I think Shannon Sharpe might have had a good one at the NFL induction, but not too many memorable moments.   

Kobe wouldve given a good speech if he were still around and revealed a couple gems.  RIP

Is Kansas City getting a team?

Duck Duck Doggy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Lay back and twist one
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2021, 08:32:36 AM »
Duncan is a overrated dickhead yes I agree

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2021, 11:46:47 PM »
Duncan is a overrated dickhead yes I agree

Never liked Duncan he's plain toast and so was his manager, David Robinson.. the no personality boy scout team... But I do give Duncan props for his game.  I considered him to be one of the best.  Look at David Robinson was going to be another Barkley or Ewing without a championship and then Duncan comes along... So I give him props for his game even though not a fan
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Proc pka KP

« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2021, 04:41:39 PM »
Never liked Duncan he's plain toast and so was his manager, David Robinson.. the no personality boy scout team... But I do give Duncan props for his game.  I considered him to be one of the best.  Look at David Robinson was going to be another Barkley or Ewing without a championship and then Duncan comes along... So I give him props for his game even though not a fan

Clown. Robinson and Avery was great before team up ball. Duncan was beneficiary of circumstances. Robinson, Ewing and Olajuwan were way better players