Author Topic: DJ Tomekk is here!!!  (Read 516 times)

Immortal

Re:DJ Tomekk is here!!!
« Reply #30 on: May 14, 2003, 07:44:28 PM »
LoL @ people taking him all serious, it's obviously a alias and a joke.
Look at his e-mail adress:   mybiggermanbratwurst@yahoo.com

agreed...however that tom baby from new york ghetto slums queensbrige is really weird sometimes...

::)

ok first off it aint me u stupid fuck,  ask seer to check the IP address an 2ndly u stupid fuck i never ever fuckin claimed to be from queensbridge u fuckin dick.  Yes i am from queens new york is there suptin wrong with that.  south ozone park.  what r u jelious or suptin go fuck off shame u cant be as smart as ur younger brother.  truly sad when your younger brother exceeds ur intelligence by   light years

he might be smarter than me...but ur even dumber than me!!! :D

yawn great comeback,  lemme guess u thought that up all by yourself,  or did u have to ask blade to b/c u have trouble forming sentences.  Ok now go stare at ur neighbors altima that u wish was yours

lol..i aint got no neighbors here who got any altimas..but i got 2 altimas...a 93 and a 99 one...

so whats up with u acting like a slum nigger...
did the black thugs beat ur sorry ass or somethin?
maybe ur mommy can help ya...
overseer please ban this racist asshole.  I was punished when i targeted one black man who had it coming after talking about where i was from an about my mother.  This person  generalizing all black men an callin them the N word.  an please tell me where i act like a thug i dont come to the board claiming blood like tone does

i think ur the one whos racist here....u hate Ibo forst off...u called him nigger many times...u openly discriminate...ur a fuck head...and u still suck ur lil thumb...plus ur a janitor...too used to cleaning shitholes...lol what a baboon God made u
"Tha Immortality of my Fame is the measure of others torture..."--GZA

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #31 on: May 14, 2003, 07:50:49 PM »
im jewish, i love black people, and hate racism, hitler was a fucker who was an amazing speaker, but brainwashed people and used his hate of jews to lead him to defeat, fuck hitler, fuck nazis, and yea the swastika was used before nazis

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #32 on: May 14, 2003, 07:52:45 PM »
LmAO@Rap Quake trying to make friends with a Nazi...

I don't think this guy likes Hindus...If you remember, Nazi's only liked Aryans, you dumbfuck...

Immortal

« Reply #33 on: May 14, 2003, 07:56:24 PM »

actually im pretty good in english...i do mistype and am not a good typer at times...but i am always aware of my grammatical errors and so on...but only geeks would bother correcting their tiny mistakes...i simply post when i want to and im not gonna re check or re read everything i type so stfu

thsi is simply a boad where u post,,,its obvious peeps get the point

except for maybe u

agreed...however that tom baby from new york ghetto slums queensbrige is really weird sometimes...

ok first off it aint me u stupid fuck,  ask seer to check the IP address an 2ndly u stupid fuck i never ever fuckin claimed to be from queensbridge u fuckin dick.  Yes i am from queens new york is there suptin wrong with that.  south ozone park.  what r u jelious or suptin go fuck off shame u cant be as smart as ur younger brother.  truly sad when your younger brother exceeds ur intelligence by   light years

yawn great comeback,  lemme guess u thought that up all by yourself,  or did u have to ask blade to b/c u have trouble forming sentences.  Ok now go stare at ur neighbors altima that u wish was yours
"Tha Immortality of my Fame is the measure of others torture..."--GZA

Kain670

« Reply #34 on: May 14, 2003, 07:57:04 PM »
People stop fighting. I'm not racist. I just think Adolf Hitler was a great man, and I admire him. There are people out there who admire Bin Laden, Malcolm X, etc. Are you saying it is wrong to like somebody simply because they used violence as a method for success? Do I only have the right to like Ghandi and Martin Luther King Jr.? I like Hitler, not because he killed jews, but because he was a mastermind, a great leader, and a great man.

word

>:(@Hitler being a great man...fuck you guys don't know shit whatsoever
take a fucking history class or something

I don't have a problem with your Hitler pic
But out of respect for everyone in this forum and the Holocaust victims/relatives you should
scratch the NAZI Symbol[Swastika] seriously even if this is an alias :P

« Last Edit: May 14, 2003, 08:24:31 PM by Kain670 »

Kain670

« Reply #35 on: May 14, 2003, 08:00:35 PM »

German soldiers brutalizing a Jew in Poland.

German soldiers cutting the beard of an elderly Jew in Poland.

A mass execution of Jews in Nazi occupied Soviet Union. Naked Jews, including a young boy, just before their murder.

A mass execution of Jews in Nazi occupied Ukraine.  [right before the man is shot]
« Last Edit: May 14, 2003, 08:04:21 PM by Kain670 »

Sikotic™

« Reply #36 on: May 14, 2003, 08:01:36 PM »
Yo man welcome to the board. Just be considerate and change your avitar for the people that are offended by it. I mean, it doesn't offend me because I have no personal connection with it, but others do.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Hellrazor818

« Reply #37 on: May 14, 2003, 08:05:30 PM »
Joe Dick, please inform yourself about the swastika. It's an ancient symbol that idealizes peace. The chinese, hindus, and even native americans have used it in their art and religious culture. To be honest, it's one of the greatest symbols/icons ever to exist. Here are some links which will provide you with the information. Read up on it then come back you ignorant cracker.

http://www.luckymojo.com/swastika.html

http://www.crystalinks.com/swastika.html

http://www.angelfire.com/wy/wyrd/swastika.html

Kain670

« Reply #38 on: May 14, 2003, 08:05:34 PM »

Children subjected to medical experiments in Auschwitz.

A mass grave in the Belsen camp.

A mass execution of Jews in Nazi occupied Soviet Union. The SS man is firing at a Jewish woman who is wounded and trying to get up.

High-Altitude medical experiments in Dachau. In order to test how pilots who have to eject from their planes will fare, SS doctors simulated high-altitude conditions in a chamber, and exposed people to these conditions. Many prisoners died during such experiments. In order for the simulation to be as real as possible, the prisoner is hung by parachute straps.

« Last Edit: May 14, 2003, 08:13:40 PM by Kain670 »

Woodrow

« Reply #39 on: May 14, 2003, 08:10:54 PM »
Joe Dick, please inform yourself about the swastika. It's an ancient symbol that idealizes peace. The chinese, hindus, and even native americans have used it in their art and religious culture. To be honest, it's one of the greatest symbols/icons ever to exist. Here are some links which will provide you with the information. Read up on it then come back you ignorant cracker.

Please... You call him Ignorant?

When you put the Swastika next to Hitler and have "Heil Hitler" under the Nazi flag it's not an "ancient symbol that idealizes peace" It's a symbol that symbolizes hate and ignorance. Nobody likes you Infinite.

Hellrazor818

« Reply #40 on: May 14, 2003, 08:10:57 PM »
Kain I agree there were a few corrupt Nazi officials but they do not represent the whole Nazi party. That my friend was the work of Heinrich Himmler. He was an evil man indeed. But Hitler would never do such a thing. Himmler did it by his own choice. Many times when Nazis would take over a city they would give all the children candy. They even gave the Jews their own little communities, can you believe that, little towns all to themselves. Thats generosity. Remember the Warsaw Ghetto? The jews loved it there. By the way, ghetto is a yiddish word meaning a group of similar people living together in a neighborhood.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #41 on: May 14, 2003, 08:14:45 PM »
LMAO...Some one ban this idiot...Now he's claiming that the ghettos which Jews were FORCED to live in were "nice"...What's next? The Jews asked to be killed in the camps?

Kain670

« Reply #42 on: May 14, 2003, 08:14:48 PM »

Nazi medical experiments: a prisoner is submerged in a tank filled with cold water. The goal of this type of experiments was to check how long German pilots, who had to parachute into the cold north sea, would survive. Different types of clothing were tested, as well as different methods for reviving the experimental subjects who survived.

Naked Jewish women, some of whom are holding infants, wait in a line before their execution by Ukrainian auxilliary police.

Men with an unidentified unit execute a group of Soviet civilians kneeling by the side of a mass grave.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2003, 08:18:52 PM by Kain670 »

pappy

« Reply #43 on: May 14, 2003, 08:19:32 PM »

lol..i aint got no neighbors here who got any altimas..but i got 2 altimas...a 93 and a 99 one...

so whats up with u acting like a slum nigger...
did the black thugs beat ur sorry ass or somethin?
maybe ur mommy can help ya...
overseer please ban this racist asshole.  I was punished when i targeted one black man who had it coming after talking about where i was from an about my mother.  This person  generalizing all black men an callin them the N word.  an please tell me where i act like a thug i dont come to the board claiming blood like tone does

i think ur the one whos racist here....u hate Ibo forst off...u called him nigger many times...u openly discriminate...ur a fuck head...and u still suck ur lil thumb...plus ur a janitor...too used to cleaning shitholes...lol what a baboon God made u
first off i only called him the N word in one thread,  secondly lets see how u would react to some1 talkin about where u r from anur mother.  an 3rd off im not a janitor so u lose again....... tsk tsk peasant boy when ur brother becomes rich maybe he will let u clean his toilet

Hellrazor818

« Reply #44 on: May 14, 2003, 08:19:36 PM »
Sccit I was talking about the ghettos not the concentration camps.
Kain, like I said before yes there were some corrupt Nazi officials. Read my previous post please.

P.S. Concentration camps werent as numerous as written in books. Only 1 million jews died, not 6 million. Some even believe that there were no concentration camps and that the jews just made them up for pity, thats how they managed to get their own country. Freeloaders. However, I think they should have their own country, but all of them should have to live there. They shouldnt be allowed anywhere else in the world because they ruin things for the rest of us. They control the money and our lives.