Author Topic: Catholicism vs Islam: How and Why the Vatican Created Islam  (Read 559 times)

abusive

No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

abusive

Re: Catholicism vs Islam: How and Why the Vatican Created Islam
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2021, 08:56:38 AM »
A couple of things about this video...

There is a discussing about The Vatican creating Islam that this video draws from.If you're not familiar with the topic you may want to read up on it after you watch this video.

From my understanding it started with Alberto Rivera via Chick Publications back in the late seventies and early eighties.

One of the things the video failed to do was draw the distinction between Christianity and Roman Catholicism. They are two completely different things.

I wanted to point out some other similarities between Islam and Roman Catholicm which the video didn't point out. I feel they give credence to the overall subject.

1. They both have an element of waging holy war in respect to their religions.
In Islam you have Jihad and in Catholicism you have Crusades.

2. In Islam you have heretics and in Islam you have infidels.

3. Each religion has a political and Religious component to it.
Vatican City has diplomatic relationships with nearly ever nation in the world with many leaders of those nations being Catholic. The United States for instance has Joe Biden a Roman Catholic as it President. At the same time the religion has over a billion followers globally who view the Pope as its head. In Islam there is a belief of an Islamic state and Sharia Law in addition to the religion of Islam.

4. The Arabic language is important in Islam just as Latin is important in Roman Catholicism.

5. In Islam, it's followers are expected to fast during Ramadan and in the Catholic system they are taught to fast for Lent.

abusive

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2021, 09:16:19 AM »

Sccit

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2021, 06:07:16 PM »
both just branches off judaism

The following users thanked this post: abusive

abusive

« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2021, 09:18:30 AM »
both just branches off judaism
No. Judaism is the co-opting of the religion of the Jews. Being a Jew and being Jewish are two completely different things. Just as being a Christian and being Catholic are.

Judaism does the same thing that Catholicism does. Claims to be the true representation of a religion that precedes them.

Sccit

« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2021, 09:32:20 AM »
No. Judaism is the co-opting of the religion of the Jews. Being a Jew and being Jewish are two completely different things. Just as being a Christian and being Catholic are.

Judaism does the same thing that Catholicism does. Claims to be the true representation of a religion that precedes them.

LOL WHERE ARE U GETTING THIS NONSENSE. SOUNDS LIKE SOME NUTTY BLACK HEBREW ISRAELIRE RHETORIC TBH.

LET ME GUESS, THEY ALSO TOLD U “ISH” IN JEWISH MEANS “KIND OF A JEW”

:dead:

abusive

« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2021, 10:14:43 AM »

LOL WHERE ARE U GETTING THIS NONSENSE. SOUNDS LIKE SOME NUTTY BLACK HEBREW ISRAELIRE RHETORIC TBH.

LET ME GUESS, THEY ALSO TOLD U “ISH” IN JEWISH MEANS “KIND OF A JEW”

:dead:
Nice try but this has nothing to do with hebrew israelite doctrine. You did show what I meant by two groups both claiming to be the true representation of a religion.

Sccit

« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2021, 12:41:33 PM »
Nice try but this has nothing to do with hebrew israelite doctrine. You did show what I meant by two groups both claiming to be the true representation of a religion.

only one has been keepers of the laws since the beginning of time via passed down ancestry and one is a fairly new cult thats only a few decades old which is based on bein a culture vulture

:fisherlol:

abusive

« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2021, 04:46:48 PM »
I already destroyed you over this! Remember?
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php/topic,321693.0.html
Do you have anything to add to the topic tho? If not, please just stay in your place.

Sccit

« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2021, 06:54:49 PM »
I already destroyed you over this! Remember?
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php/topic,321693.0.html
Do you have anything to add to the topic tho? If not, please just stay in your place.

considering ive spent 30+ years studying judaism and am the great great great xxxxx grandchild of world renowned torah scholar moshe ben maimon, my "place" is to school fake woke mufuckaz who think they know they shit cuz they read some nonsense online..

even back in 2016, you were literally quoting the new testament lmfao.....judaism is based on the original scrptures AKA OLD testament....the new testament was added later and has no divinity whatsoever. but continue bein an idol worshipper if u please. islam is the only religion outside of judaism that wont leave u completely fucked, considering they follow the 7 mitzvot. if u practice new testament, you do not. good luck wit that tho my friend.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2021, 07:11:24 PM by Sccit »

abusive

« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2021, 07:03:46 PM »

considering ive spent 30+ years studying judaism and am the great great great xxxxx grandchild of world renowned torah scholar moshe ben yosef, my "place" is to school fake woke mufuckaz who think they know they shit cuz they read some nonsense online..

even back in 2016, you were literally quoting the new testament lmfao.....judaism is based on the original scrptures AKA OLD testament....the new testament was added later and has no divinity whatsoever. but continue bein an idol worshipper if u please. islam is the only religion outside of judaism that wont leave u completely fucked, considering they follow the 7 mitzvot. if u practice new testament, you do not. good luck wit that tho my friend.
Because the New Testament is a reliable record. Duh. You sure you want to to down that road? You're one of those, "well I believe this so everything else can't be true." type of people. How much time have you spent studying other religions, I'll wait... You talk about fake woke quoting stuff from online but that's exactly what you sound like with your hebrew israelite talk. You don't even know what you're arguing against. I can use the physical description of Jews from to old testament alone to prove my point. Which I already did. Remember the olive skin thing?🤣 You spending thirty years studying your religion doesn't qualify you to go at other people's religions as you commonly do. A real scholar knows they must study opposing views and weigh the evidence in order to come to the truth.

Proc pka KP

« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2021, 08:12:20 AM »
This is one of those struggle troll posts designed to get under people's skin like the Westbrook to Lakers post. This one worked, that one didy.

The following users thanked this post: abusive

Sccit

« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2021, 09:31:33 PM »
Because the New Testament is a reliable record. Duh. You sure you want to to down that road? You're one of those, "well I believe this so everything else can't be true." type of people. How much time have you spent studying other religions, I'll wait... You talk about fake woke quoting stuff from online but that's exactly what you sound like with your hebrew israelite talk. You don't even know what you're arguing against. I can use the physical description of Jews from to old testament alone to prove my point. Which I already did. Remember the olive skin thing?🤣 You spending thirty years studying your religion doesn't qualify you to go at other people's religions as you commonly do. A real scholar knows they must study opposing views and weigh the evidence in order to come to the truth.

bro .. do you even read hebrew? you reading these scriptures in their translated text and tryna come at me like u know what the hell you talkin bout. learn the language of the scriptures and read it one mo gain, then come holla at me 1 time.

and i’ve read enough from the new testament that completely contradicted the old testament to know its lack of divinity is indisputable. once the divinity has been disproven beyond a shadow of a doubt, theres no use in studying any further, because that would simply be a waste of brain space.. kinda like tryna put someone up on game on torah who doesn’t read hebrew. if this really bout you wanting to build n not just ego, study hebrew n then we can talk.

abusive

« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2021, 08:38:05 AM »

bro .. do you even read hebrew? you reading these scriptures in their translated text and tryna come at me like u know what the hell you talkin bout. learn the language of the scriptures and read it one mo gain, then come holla at me 1 time.

and i’ve read enough from the new testament that completely contradicted the old testament to know its lack of divinity is indisputable. once the divinity has been disproven beyond a shadow of a doubt, theres no use in studying any further, because that would simply be a waste of brain space.. kinda like tryna put someone up on game on torah who doesn’t read hebrew. if this really bout you wanting to build n not just ego, study hebrew n then we can talk.
Just like Islam and Catholicism with the language thing. I see why all three religions are merging into one.

Sccit

« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2021, 09:02:57 AM »
Just like Islam and Catholicism with the language thing. I see why all three religions are merging into one.

og testament didn’t need any sequels.. it was given in totality. especially when the sequels contradict the original, u know that somethin fishy goin on.