Author Topic: INFINITE IS ON THE NEWS  (Read 627 times)

Proc pka KP

Re: INFINITE IS ON THE NEWS
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2021, 03:06:05 AM »

Proc pka KP

« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2021, 03:39:06 PM »
I hate to say another lockdown seems likely. Maybe I'll move to Kansas and stay with infinite.

Sikotic™

« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2021, 12:32:34 AM »
Same shit different day, have two kids now and unlike Brian with his son, I've been in their lives everyday since day one and I run into burning buildings for a living.  How's it hanging with you ?
That's dope, man.

Nothing special on my end. Just paying bills and working. Queen Sikotic took the kids so I'm all alone.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2021, 02:10:15 AM »
Same shit different day, have two kids now and unlike Brian with his son, I've been in their lives everyday since day one and I run into burning buildings for a living.  How's it hanging with you ?

Love you dawg, and happy to hear you are doing so well with your life
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2021, 09:44:25 PM »
I would think missouri wouldn’t be too bad with mask rules

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2021, 12:06:57 PM »
I would think missouri wouldn’t be too bad with mask rules

Missouri is not bad, the Missouri governor is not bad. 

The problem is actually the mayor of our largest city which is Kansas City (Kansas City borders both Missouri and Kansas, the Chiefs actually play in Missouri not Kansas).  The Mayor is Quinton Lucas and I was at a town hall meeting a week ago calling him a Nazi and Child Abuser (for forcing 5 year old schoolchildren in masks 8 hours a day) and all types of shit.  Then the County is actually ran by former Kansas City Royals Hall of Famer Frank White and he's also a liberal lockdown, mask, and vaxx fanatic.... so that's why we are fucced...

The Missouri Attorney General is a stand up guy and he sued the city of St. Louis and St. Louis County and got them off mask mandates and restrictions; and he is trying to do the same in Kansas City. 

Cities in America are a big problem these days.  I've always been a city guy but now I wish I had some rural life in some small town and knew fishing and camping and all that type of shit..
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

Proc pka KP

« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2021, 08:35:40 PM »
What it is, Tom?

There's some people who are gay for the stay and then there's some point who are really gay like yourself pussy ass puss.

Sikotic™

« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2021, 02:14:38 AM »
Missouri is not bad, the Missouri governor is not bad. 

The problem is actually the mayor of our largest city which is Kansas City (Kansas City borders both Missouri and Kansas, the Chiefs actually play in Missouri not Kansas).  The Mayor is Quinton Lucas and I was at a town hall meeting a week ago calling him a Nazi and Child Abuser (for forcing 5 year old schoolchildren in masks 8 hours a day) and all types of shit.  Then the County is actually ran by former Kansas City Royals Hall of Famer Frank White and he's also a liberal lockdown, mask, and vaxx fanatic.... so that's why we are fucced...

The Missouri Attorney General is a stand up guy and he sued the city of St. Louis and St. Louis County and got them off mask mandates and restrictions; and he is trying to do the same in Kansas City. 

Cities in America are a big problem these days.  I've always been a city guy but now I wish I had some rural life in some small town and knew fishing and camping and all that type of shit..
That's a shame. LA is fucked right now I'm either moving to another county or going to another state. I'm already paying taxes out my ass and we still got homeless colonies every 2-3 blocks. Might as well join them and just stay on unemployment like the majority of people in Commiefornia.

I'm definitely leaving LA or CA if that fucking traitor and nephew of Pelosi, Gavin Newsom, stays in office after the recall election. He very well might too with all these LBGTQXYZ purple haired toe nail painting social justice weirdos living here. You got muthafuckas out here double masking in their car all by themselves with the windows up and walking down the street with nobody nearby and they're double masking with gloves on. They like this shit. I had this chick where I work pass out because she had 3 masks on and couldn't breathe. It's fucking Idiocracy out here, B. Shits bananas (BTW, what happened to Joey Bananas?)
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: August 29, 2021, 12:00:33 PM »
That's a shame. LA is fucked right now I'm either moving to another county or going to another state. I'm already paying taxes out my ass and we still got homeless colonies every 2-3 blocks. Might as well join them and just stay on unemployment like the majority of people in Commiefornia.

I'm definitely leaving LA or CA if that fucking traitor and nephew of Pelosi, Gavin Newsom, stays in office after the recall election. He very well might too with all these LBGTQXYZ purple haired toe nail painting social justice weirdos living here. You got muthafuckas out here double masking in their car all by themselves with the windows up and walking down the street with nobody nearby and they're double masking with gloves on. They like this shit. I had this chick where I work pass out because she had 3 masks on and couldn't breathe. It's fucking Idiocracy out here, B. Shits bananas (BTW, what happened to Joey Bananas?)

Yeah.. it's the Idiocracy movie for sure.. that chick at work who passed out probably considers it all worth it because she didn't catch Covid.. and if she did catch Covid it would of course be the fault of the unvaxxinated (even though she's taken two shots, a third booster, double masks, and isolates at home)

Proc pka KP