Author Topic: DANNY BOY: “I DID GAY SHIT WITH R&B SINGERS IN THE INDUSTRY WHILE AT DEATH ROW”  (Read 709 times)

Sccit

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Fucced up... No wonder Dre and Dogg Pound never messsed with this dude... I think Suge and Pac took him as a messed up kid who had talent so they were trying to help him... Would be interesting to hear any of the old Death Row cats speak on Danny comin out the closet... I ain’t heard anyone speak on it..
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Fonky Fresh

Them gays.... always bragging about being gay, there is smtg to it i say
Watch Now Old School Rap Videos here: THIS PAGE
My soundcloud !

HighEyeCue

Fucced up... No wonder Dre and Dogg Pound never messsed with this dude... I think Suge and Pac took him as a messed up kid who had talent so they were trying to help him... Would be interesting to hear any of the old Death Row cats speak on Danny comin out the closet... I ain’t heard anyone speak on it..

yeah would like to hear Daz comments on this interview :laugh:

seems like everyone at Death Row knew about it though and like you said never messed with him because of it

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yeah would like to hear Daz comments on this interview :laugh:

seems like everyone at Death Row knew about it though and like you said never messed with him because of it

No.. I think it's pretty much just like Danny Boy said.  Nobody knew at the time and he wasn't even openly gay at the time.  Then, he said the people he was doing questionable shit with were non-Death Row cats.  He said he was doing questionable shit like tag-teaming a bitch... and some fruity shit and that Suge called him a frutcake or something

Point is... it was low level and unknown at the time. But just even doing fruity shit and not being a G about your shit, the Dogg Pound probably sniffed that shit out right away.   Suge and 2pac wanted to have sympathy and probably tried to overlook any bitchmade tendencies on account of him being young. 

It's kind of an interesting story though how success and good times can cover up a lot of issues.  Like you see how much Danny Boy has struggled in his life since Pac died, in contrast to how great everything was for him in the glory days.

kuruptDPG

danny boy got caught up in the dark side of the industry, hes given a small glimmer of what he got up to now...i feel this is the guilt talking and he will disclose more in future.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
danny boy got caught up in the dark side of the industry, hes given a small glimmer of what he got up to now...i feel this is the guilt talking and he will disclose more in future.

no this dude is way hungry for attention.. if he had any other big info drop he woulda' given it long before now

jman91331

No.. I think it's pretty much just like Danny Boy said.  Nobody knew at the time and he wasn't even openly gay at the time.  Then, he said the people he was doing questionable shit with were non-Death Row cats.  He said he was doing questionable shit like tag-teaming a bitch... and some fruity shit and that Suge called him a frutcake or something

Point is... it was low level and unknown at the time. But just even doing fruity shit and not being a G about your shit, the Dogg Pound probably sniffed that shit out right away.   Suge and 2pac wanted to have sympathy and probably tried to overlook any bitchmade tendencies on account of him being young. 

It's kind of an interesting story though how success and good times can cover up a lot of issues.  Like you see how much Danny Boy has struggled in his life since Pac died, in contrast to how great everything was for him in the glory days.
It's all perception.  Danny said the questionable shit like tag teaming a female with another male gay shit while the Dogg Pound obviously didn't consider that gay with songs like. We All Gone Fucc or Ain't No Fun

• Muthafuckin' Don!
It's all perception.  Danny said the questionable shit like tag teaming a female with another male gay shit while the Dogg Pound obviously didn't consider that gay with songs like. We All Gone Fucc or Ain't No Fun

Right.. Danny Boy made it gay the way he was talking about that shit... I mean.. it don't sound gay when you listen to "Bridgette" by D.O.C. —— but when Danny Boy talks about it it sounds gay as fucc

kuruptDPG

no this dude is way hungry for attention.. if he had any other big info drop he woulda' given it long before now

in my opinion theres more to it and he will disclose it....regardless which music industry you are in, there are dodgy things goin on....he happens to be part of this dodgy shit and now endorses the gay lifestyle because of it

King of Kings Krayz1e Mesa

• Lil Geezy
On-Lee fagz discus diz shih-t
Fucc C-Lacc. Fucc Okka. Fucc Sccif. Fucc Nimah Fucc Dunc Fucc Rome