Author Topic: Sccif ACTUALLY beliefs he not white  (Read 1053 times)

King of Kings Krayz1e Mesa

• Lil Geezy
Sccif ACTUALLY beliefs he not white
« on: August 15, 2021, 10:10:21 AM »
Fact Sccif iz wite
Fucc C-Lacc. Fucc Okka. Fucc Sccif. Fucc Nimah Fucc Dunc Fucc Rome

abusive

Re: Sccif ACTUALLY beliefs he not white
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2021, 11:30:11 AM »
Because the bible says Job who was a Jew had black skin? Make this make sense for us Sccit.
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

King of Kings Krayz1e Mesa

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2021, 09:23:43 PM »
Sccif iz az gay n pale az it gets. Bitch delited mi disses rhymez n banned mi bcuz he can't handle. Sccif iz caught n his feelings.
Fucc C-Lacc. Fucc Okka. Fucc Sccif. Fucc Nimah Fucc Dunc Fucc Rome

Sccit

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2021, 08:58:19 AM »
Because the bible says Job who was a Jew had black skin? Make this make sense for us Sccit.

show me where. the bible is in hebrew. don’t give me misinterpreted translations please. we are the keepers of the unaltered torah. speak on it.

i’m a mizrahi jew btw. ashkenazi jews can be considered white, but mizrahi jews share a bloodline with arabs aka semitic. family roots trace back to israel not europe ala ashkenazis.

mad zen, succ a baccas ass hoe

abusive

« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2021, 03:59:21 PM »

show me where. the bible is in hebrew. don’t give me misinterpreted translations please. we are the keepers of the unaltered torah. speak on it.

i’m a mizrahi jew btw. ashkenazi jews can be considered white, but mizrahi jews share a bloodline with arabs aka semitic. family roots trace back to israel not europe ala ashkenazis.

mad zen, succ a baccas ass hoe

Anything I post, you will just say its a mistranslation if it doesn't fit your agenda. Show me some physical descriptions of Hebrews from your scriptures. I've showed you mine, now you show me yours.

Sccit

« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2021, 05:13:00 PM »
Anything I post, you will just say its a mistranslation if it doesn't fit your agenda. Show me some physical descriptions of Hebrews from your scriptures. I've showed you mine, now you show me yours.

abusive

« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2021, 10:40:16 AM »

You co_sign everything in this video?

Explain Job 30:30 to me.
My skin is black upon me, and my bones are burned with heat.

Sccit

« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2021, 10:51:27 AM »
You co_sign everything in this video?

Explain Job 30:30 to me.
My skin is black upon me, and my bones are burned with heat.

yes

here is the original hebrew text

which actually translates to:

“my skin is blackened and peeling off me, my bones charred by the heat”

please study hebrew and read the original scriptures, it will help a lot if u really bout this life

abusive

« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2021, 02:44:41 PM »

yes

here is the original hebrew text

“my skin is blackened and peeling off me, my bones charred by the heat”

please study hebrew and read the original scriptures, it will help a lot if u really bout this life
I'll play along and go with your translation. How does it help your argument? lol The entire video argues that people were red and not black. Here is someone saying according to you and I that their skin is blackened. Which means to be made black. So you agree that Job was Black?

Sccit

« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2021, 03:18:27 PM »
I'll play along and go with your translation. How does it help your argument? lol The entire video argues that people were red and not black. Here is someone saying according to you and I that their skin is blackened. Which means to be made black. So you agree that Job was Black?

u don’t need to “play along”, just study hebrew and it won’t have to be a game. in hebrew blackened is translated as DARKENED. nobody is literally the color black, not even the darkest of Africans. it’s telling u that he was in the sun for so long that even his BONES darkened .. it has nothing to do with race, but rather giving you an idea of how much heat he had to withstand. do black people have black bones too? if you’re arguing that this verse is about race, then that would have to be the case. so what color are black people’s bones?

abusive

« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2021, 05:59:38 AM »

“my skin is blackened and peeling off me, my bones charred by the heat.
Shouldn't it read; "my skin is reddened and peeling off me..."

You did say that you agreed with the video and in the video he said that Jews were red. Correct, or do I need to go back and re-watch it?

Sccit

« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2021, 07:28:32 AM »
Shouldn't it read; "my skin is reddened and peeling off me..."

You did say that you agreed with the video and in the video he said that Jews were red. Correct, or do I need to go back and re-watch it?

^^ this is what darkening from the sun means

it happens to every race, but moreso to people who arent already black

btw, this notion that all jews were the same color is funny to begin with. jews were a nation of many different people not based on race or color.

abusive

« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2021, 05:28:41 PM »
You didn't answer my question. You said you agreed with the video, in which he said people were red. If someone is red and they get a darker red, shouldn't the word be reddened and not blackened? Also, now you're saying that Jews wearnt just one color but you're hell bent on saying they couldn't possibly have black skin. How can you be so sure that they had other colors EXCEPT black? Please don't say; "learn Hebrew!" :hubie:

Sccit

« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2021, 09:22:49 PM »
You didn't answer my question. You said you agreed with the video, in which he said people were red. If someone is red and they get a darker red, shouldn't the word be reddened and not blackened? Also, now you're saying that Jews wearnt just one color but you're hell bent on saying they couldn't possibly have black skin. How can you be so sure that they had other colors EXCEPT black? Please don't say; "learn Hebrew!" :hubie:

yes, a red hue can darken, but nobody said all jews were red, there is no definitive text on color, and i never said NONE of the jews were black either, hence the ethiopian jews of today. the bible simply never put a focus on race, so all the mental gymnastics cats do to attribute one race to the jews is funnystyle shit. 

and btw if dude was already black he wouldn’t need to BLACKEN if it was in regards to race, right?

i mean there are multiple ways you can interpret this for your own personal agenda when u an outsider.

so, yea, you SHOULD study the language of the text if u genuinely care homie.

:shittedon:

abusive

« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2021, 01:01:19 PM »

yes, a red hue can darken, but nobody said all jews were red, there is no definitive text on color, and i never said NONE of the jews were black either, hence the ethiopian jews of today. the bible simply never put a focus on race, so all the mental gymnastics cats do to attribute one race to the jews is funnystyle shit. 

and btw if dude was already black he wouldn’t need to BLACKEN if it was in regards to race, right?

i mean there are multiple ways you can interpret this for your own personal agenda when u an outsider.

so, yea, you SHOULD study the language of the text if u genuinely care homie.

:shitte
Your argument is only valid if we except your definition of your translation. The KJV bible says he is black. None of the arguments that you've presented have changed my mind that Job was black.