Author Topic: Snoop Dogg Talks New Def Jam Role, Losing His Mother, Eminem, Dr. Dre #Breakfast  (Read 595 times)

abusive

No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

Proc pka KP

Any chance of a summary?

abusive

Any chance of a summary?
Not from me because I'm not going to watch it.
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

Jay_J

Any chance of a summary?

he said he was out of pocket when he was talking about eminem so he claimed that he already apologized to him and they are cool and love each other.

he said he and kurupt ghostwrited warren's debut album regulate but didnt get credit because they were signed to death row and suge had a beef with warren, so they did it secretly to protect and support their brother.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2021, 01:19:57 PM by Cey_Cey »

Proc pka KP

What did he say about Dre

romson19

What did he say about Dre
nothing special just two words "dre is my mentor family blah blah blah"
RIP Nate Dogg
RIP Nipsey Hussle
RIP Bad Azz

Proc pka KP

Thanks for the summaries

Okka

he said he was out of pocket when he was talking about eminem so he claimed that he already apologized to him and they are cool and love each other.

he said he and kurupt ghostwrited warren's debut album regulate but didnt get credit because they were signed to death row and suge had a beef with warren, so they did it secretly to protect and support their brother.

They did it like that so Suge couldn't get paid from it. Snoop has spoken about this in the past.

Jay_J

They did it like that so Suge couldn't get paid from it. Snoop has spoken about this in the past.

its very valuable information for west coast hip hop heads like us.

The following users thanked this post: Okka