Author Topic: Does the bible teach that the earth is flat?  (Read 85 times)

abusive

Does the bible teach that the earth is flat?
« on: November 01, 2021, 12:04:32 PM »

This documentary sets out to show that flat earth is a biblical reality by using scripture. I don't agree with a few of his points.
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

Sccit

Re: Does the bible teach that the earth is flat?
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2021, 09:50:46 AM »
no

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2021, 04:37:44 AM »
no

So you believe that we living on a rapidly spinning ball, upside down and flying through outer space at millions of miles per hour??  All held down by some magical force named gravity... which by the way manages to hold all of the Earth's water in place--in a perfectly straight line allusion, but yet supposedly all water and land and train tracks are curved along a curved surface... and if go out your house to jog for a mile you are actually running on a slope and not a flat surface???

It all defies the mind and logic--which people obviously have no logic anymore considering they want to be forcibly masked, injected, and locked in their homes indefinitely

Apologies for the rant.  Anyway I'll check the video
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

The following users thanked this post: abusive

Sccit

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2021, 07:56:33 AM »
So you believe that we living on a rapidly spinning ball, upside down and flying through outer space at millions of miles per hour??  All held down by some magical force named gravity... which by the way manages to hold all of the Earth's water in place--in a perfectly straight line allusion, but yet supposedly all water and land and train tracks are curved along a curved surface... and if go out your house to jog for a mile you are actually running on a slope and not a flat surface???

It all defies the mind and logic--which people obviously have no logic anymore considering they want to be forcibly masked, injected, and locked in their homes indefinitely

so you believe God isn’t capable of making that happen? it’s too difficult for him to accomplish?

what’s your line of thinking here? to me, it shows that youre putting a certain possibility beyond Gods abilities.

Proc pka KP

« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2021, 06:13:50 PM »

Your QB spoke on this topic today but Skkit says post violates tos, keeps deleting it.

thegooddoc

« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2021, 06:09:37 PM »

Your COVID vaccine expert is a psychiatrist, is your Earth expert a home gardener?