Author Topic: Jewell Brought To Tears Recounting How Dr. Dre Disrespected Her & Asked For...  (Read 716 times)

abusive

No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

OG Filthy Wimp

Jewell kep no less than 2 cock in her mouth
SO THERE I WAS EATING A BURGER AND FRIES WITH SUGE KNIGHT....

The following users thanked this post: Orbyte

Orbyte

Dre foul for this, but Jewell did record with him again after that. She was on "just dippin", wasn't she?

The following users thanked this post: D-TalkX

kuruptDPG

Dre foul for this, but Jewell did record with him again after that. She was on "just dippin", wasn't she?

Yh the interviewer should've brought that up or maybe both forgot

abusive

Fonky Fresh

That girl i swear....always blaming others.
Watch Now Old School Rap Videos here: THIS PAGE
My soundcloud !

The following users thanked this post: Okka

Proc pka KP

She's feeding cancel culture. This has no relevance to anything.

The following users thanked this post: Okka

abusive

abusive

Okka

I love her music and guest work, but she just seems full of shit to me. Always has seemed that way.

The following users thanked this post: Proc pka KP

abusive

abusive

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th

Great point, homie.  Anyway, I don't put much into this.  I mean...hell, whether it happened like she said it did or not I mean damn.. Dre thought she looked fine and wanted a piece.  He was laying down the fucking foundations for Eminem's Michael Jackson level career, and she was mad he didn't stop what he was doing and do an album for her??  I love Jewell, I mean I grew up to her, but she has a very inflated opinion of herself as a solo artist. SHE WAS A FUCKIN BACK-UP SINGER!!! OKAY!!!

I even forgot about that track they did later --  "Dippin" was a great song too.  I used to bump the shit out of that joint.  I must of listened to that joint a thousand times that year because it was just before MP3's hit when you had to listen to the same albums over and over.  It came out the same year I got my license at age 16 and it was great to see the West Coast make a comeback that joint was the first big Dre and Snoop reunion track.  Obviously "Bitch Please" is what blew up and most consider the start of the West Coast resurgence but "Dippin" had Dre and Snoop reuniting not just in the studio but on the mic as well.  That track was huge at the time.  I heard Bad Azz actually wrote Dre's verse.

Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

heisenberg

Great point, homie.  Anyway, I don't put much into this.  I mean...hell, whether it happened like she said it did or not I mean damn.. Dre thought she looked fine and wanted a piece.  He was laying down the fucking foundations for Eminem's Michael Jackson level career, and she was mad he didn't stop what he was doing and do an album for her??  I love Jewell, I mean I grew up to her, but she has a very inflated opinion of herself as a solo artist. SHE WAS A FUCKIN BACK-UP SINGER!!! OKAY!!!

I even forgot about that track they did later --  "Dippin" was a great song too.  I used to bump the shit out of that joint.  I must of listened to that joint a thousand times that year because it was just before MP3's hit when you had to listen to the same albums over and over.  It came out the same year I got my license at age 16 and it was great to see the West Coast make a comeback that joint was the first big Dre and Snoop reunion track.  Obviously "Bitch Please" is what blew up and most consider the start of the West Coast resurgence but "Dippin" had Dre and Snoop reuniting not just in the studio but on the mic as well.  That track was huge at the time.  I heard Bad Azz actually wrote Dre's verse.

how you know, it was after 1996 ?

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
how you know, it was after 1996 ?

Perhaps my body moved on but my spirit died with Pac?
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)