Author Topic: Dr. Driz-zay Makes An Astronomical Amount Of Money Each Month  (Read 263 times)

abusive

Dr. Driz-zay Makes An Astronomical Amount Of Money Each Month
« on: November 20, 2021, 07:48:47 AM »
Dr. Dre revealed his finances in court documents as part of an ongoing legal battle with his ex-wife Nicole Young.

Dr. Dre is pulling in a ton of money on a monthly basis.
Court documents obtained by Radar Online revealed Dr. Dre is making an average of $228,000 each month. He disclosed his finances amid a bitter divorce battle with his ex-wife Nicole Young.

According to Dr. Dre’s financial records, he’s made millions by selling off Apple stock over the past 12 months. The acclaimed producer sold the stock for a total of $73,725,773.

The Aftermath Entertainment founder has $182,744,809 in cash and his checking/savings accounts. He’s got an additional $6,262,311 in stocks/bonds as well as $269 million in property.

Although the D-R-E is making a lot of money, he’s got some major expenses too. In estimates provided by his account, the former N.W.A member spent at least $17 million over the past year.

Dr. Dre’s expenses include $3.2 million on mortgages and $2.3 million on entertainment. He also spent $7.8 million on what’s listed as “gifts,” including financial support for minor children.

The Hip Hop mogul also racked up an estimated $156,000 in health care costs; $248,000 on groceries; $21,000 for cell phone bills; $104,000 in auto-related payments and $177,000 for charitable donations.

Dr. Dre’s lawyer noted he didn’t account for taxes or litigation fees. Payments owed to his ex-wife and expenses for residences occupied by family members were excluded as well.

https://allhiphop.com/news/dr-dre-monthly-earnings-court-documents/
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

abusive

Re: Dr. Driz-zay Makes An Astronomical Amount Of Money Each Month
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2021, 03:13:56 PM »
making more in a week than a doctor makes in a year

Proc pka KP

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2021, 07:25:16 PM »
And?

abusive

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2021, 09:28:00 AM »
And?
My thought as well but I know some people like this stuff.

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2021, 06:34:58 AM »
When he made a cool bill....

...Jimmy got paid.

He ain't even got to rap now, life is made.

I said he ain't even got to rap now, life is made.

Look out Detox! Dropping in 39 days according to a tone deaf trust fund test tube baby.

Fonky Fresh

« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2021, 12:07:17 AM »
Time to make a "Goldtox" for the doctor  i guess. Rapping about gold bars should be his main focus i say
Watch Now Old School Rap Videos here: THIS PAGE
My soundcloud !

Sccit

« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2021, 12:22:27 AM »
When he made a cool bill....

...Jimmy got paid.

He ain't even got to rap now, life is made.

I said he ain't even got to rap now, life is made.

Look out Detox! Dropping in 39 days according to a tone deaf trust fund test tube baby.

how mad does it make you that no one has been giving you attention on these posts?

u goin out sad brodie

« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2021, 01:14:32 AM »

how mad does it make you that no one has been giving you attention on these posts?

u goin out sad brodie

Oh but you did, Putz, you did ;D Interesting how you claimed it when I never named it. I'm on my NY subliminals now, fuck the West and everyone who reps it and if you wanna be down with IVF crew then fuck you too. Or maybe not.

Meanwhile...

Proc pka KP

« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2021, 03:41:50 PM »
I'm really backed up right now so much ham. This post is so bad I'm a take a shit in it. It belongs in the rainbow Market