Author Topic: Anyone who continuously disses Dre should be banned  (Read 1808 times)

Proc pka KP

Anyone who continuously disses Dre should be banned
« on: December 09, 2021, 08:18:18 PM »
There's too much arguing in the posts where we finally got new music. If you don't like the song that's fine but continuing to argue that is a losing as been top notch return to his aggressive style.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2022, 11:58:26 PM by Taco AKA Mesa »

Sccit

Re: Anyone who continuously disses Dre should be banned
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2021, 01:05:46 AM »
so now you’re advocating for nazi proctoring

:dwill:

Proc pka KP

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2021, 10:16:00 AM »

No but your pops is after analyzing his bank statement and seeing this website on it.

Remember you got proctored to death, then you reached your arm out the rubble with your pops credit card in hand. Seer should have took the card and left you there Jason "Sccit" Mazza or is it Remy Mormon?
« Last Edit: December 10, 2021, 10:20:24 PM by Taco »

Safe+Sound

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2021, 09:05:33 PM »
No one needs to be banned for that. Plus, you opened the thread with an argument but you're asking people to stop arguing. No one wants to ban you for it so...
This forum serves a number of purposes and most of them involve constructive arguments that get people doing what the bottom line of this platform is about: talking about music. Everyone has the freedom to remove themselves from any conversation they don't want to be a part of and join the discussions they are interested in contributing to. Trying to tell people what they can and can't discuss pertaining to music in a forum whose premise is music is pretty self-defeating. Just don't engage with anything you don't like. Simple. There's plenty of threads I think are bullshit on here. Doesn't bother me though - I just skip them. No need to launch a crusade. Everything's fine.

The following users thanked this post: Sccit, Mak_Corleone

Proc pka KP

« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2021, 10:17:00 PM »
No one needs to be banned for that. Plus, you opened the thread with an argument but you're asking people to stop arguing. No one wants to ban you for it so...
This forum serves a number of purposes and most of them involve constructive arguments that get people doing what the bottom line of this platform is about: talking about music. Everyone has the freedom to remove themselves from any conversation they don't want to be a part of and join the discussions they are interested in contributing to. Trying to tell people what they can and can't discuss pertaining to music in a forum whose premise is music is pretty self-defeating. Just don't engage with anything you don't like. Simple. There's plenty of threads I think are bullshit on here. Doesn't bother me though - I just skip them. No need to launch a crusade. Everything's fine.

Actually he banned me for requesting Lebron be shipped out.

To your point, no one wants pages and pages of back and forth when looking for new tracks. Dre's new stuff has been quite promising from the song with Eminem to other song dissing his wife to this latest snippet.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2021, 11:49:53 PM »

Yeah but this is Dre we are talking about
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

The following users thanked this post:

abusive

« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2021, 09:39:37 AM »
I'm assuming this is satire. Point noted tho.
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

Proc pka KP

« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2021, 09:52:36 AM »
Yeah but this is Dre we are talking about

If anyone disses Lamb, they get met with a strong response. It's apparently ok to delete legitimate posts or change people's usernames or otherwise mess with their account but banning them for continually arguing is a violation of free speech. I'm all for having an opinion if you don't like the new Dre joints, that's not pages of arguing.

Duckasuckin

« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2021, 04:24:16 PM »
Lamb and new dr Dre suck so does snoop and dazz. There I said it, get banned or whatever

Proc pka KP

« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2021, 05:37:51 AM »
Lamb and new dr Dre suck so does snoop and dazz. There I said it, get banned or whatever

Nah holding an opinion is fine. Fuck Lamb! The Nazi child keeps messing with my account. Pages and pages of arguing is the issue not the opinion.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2021, 06:29:19 AM »
Not sure what this is all about.. But I will say in all seriousness I'm against censorship.  I think spam is about the only thing that should be censored or condensed.  Like in the keystyle forum I just tried merging some threads and having people post similar topics to one thread so it didn't get flooded—but I see that more as a maintenance and upkeep type of deal. 

It's tempting when you are a mod to go crazy and censor and ban mufuckaz but you got to resist the urge for the greater good which is freedom.

Proc pka KP

« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2021, 06:37:36 AM »
Not sure what this is all about.. But I will say in all seriousness I'm against censorship.  I think spam is about the only thing that should be censored or condensed.  Like in the keystyle forum I just tried merging some threads and having people post similar topics to one thread so it didn't get flooded—but I see that more as a maintenance and upkeep type of deal. 

It's tempting when you are a mod to go crazy and censor and ban mufuckaz but you got to resist the urge for the greater good which is freedom.

What's your thoughts on editing/deleting legit posts, changing people's usernames and signatures? Or putting people's posts in moderation before they appear? Are you for or against Nazi proctoring?

« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2021, 07:20:39 AM »
No but your pops is after analyzing his bank statement and seeing this website on it.

Remember you got proctored to death, then you reached your arm out the rubble with your pops credit card in hand. Seer should have took the card and left you there Jason "Sccit" Mazza or is it Remy Mormon?

Is this true? Do the old posts still exist? Sccit, speak on it.

Safe+Sound

« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2021, 03:38:30 PM »
What's your thoughts on editing/deleting legit posts, changing people's usernames and signatures? Or putting people's posts in moderation before they appear? Are you for or against Nazi proctoring?

What's with the use of the "Nazi" adjective to describe alleged proctoring in an online rap music forum? There's probably better and more accurate adjectives that can modify the nouns you use to accentuate the point you're trying to make. Whatever that point is, it certainly has nothing to do with the third reich.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2021, 08:44:02 AM »
What's with the use of the "Nazi" adjective to describe alleged proctoring in an online rap music forum? There's probably better and more accurate adjectives that can modify the nouns you use to accentuate the point you're trying to make. Whatever that point is, it certainly has nothing to do with the third reich.

Now that I've witnessed the WorldWide Covid Scam where nearly everybody--including the regular guy next door types has so quickly turned into a "Nazi" ready to send the unvaxxinated off to quarantine camps in a New York minute if the government gives the order.

Seeing such a worldwide scam makes me sort of call everything into question.  It led me to becoming a flat Earther and I even question if the whole narrative on Germany and Nazism is even all its cracked up to be.  I mean look how quickly Israel turned on their own people with forced vaxxination and quarantine.