Author Topic: They threatened to fire me today for not keeping up the Convid protocols  (Read 790 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Everything was fine until the fraudlent South African Moronic Scarient whipped everyone up into new levels of paranoia and now they are on a witch-hunt and I got identified as someone not maintaining the Convid protocols even though I show face whenever the bosses come around it’s still not good enough for them.  They are threatening to terminate me now from the only good job I ever, was actually good at, and pays legit salary
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

Re: They threatened to fire me today for not keeping up the Convid protocols
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2021, 10:02:17 AM »
damn .. u got vaccinated for nothing. it’s over for u. 

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2021, 10:31:53 AM »
damn .. u got vaccinated for nothing. it’s over for u.

Word up that’s exactly the reaction one of my Muslim homies from KC had

Duck Duck Doggy

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Lay back and twist one
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2021, 08:13:39 AM »
I don’t understand. How are you not keeping up? I thought you’re vaccinated

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2021, 08:36:15 AM »
I don’t understand. How are you not keeping up? I thought you’re vaccinated

Come on man... the students aren't even allowed to leave their seats!!! They are 10 year old kids and not allowed to leave their seats!!!   They aren't allowed to touch each other!!! They aren't allowed to go up to the white board!!  They must wear their mask all day!!  They are only allowed to go one to the bathroom at a time even though bathrooms all have 4 sinks and 6 stalls!!!  They aren't allowed to fill water bottles at the water fountain even if they have no water and nothing to drink!!!!

STUDENTS ARE NOT EVEN ALLOWED TO PLAY WITH A FUCCIN SOCCER BALL WHEN THEY GO OUTSIDE!!  THEY CAN"T EVEN CALL IT RECESS-- IT'S CALLED STRETCH BREAK!!  You could argue a prisoner has more freedoms...

If your kids are violating any of these rules then you are guilty of not living up to standards.  Now... these rules have been in place since the beginning of the year but nobody was really trippin about shit... you been to the middle east so you know how people in the middle east and some other 3rd world countries just don't follow rules all that well and the system is different its more about who you are and who you know... and it's just a system where they let a lot of shit slide and there's corruption as well and disorganized...

BUT THEN CAME THE BOGUS MORONIC VARIENT AND FOR NO FUCCIN REASON EVERYBODY BOUGHT INTO THE BULLSHIT AND STARTED TRIPPIN THE FUCC OUT LIKE ITS THE BLACK PLAQUE... even though this is a million miles away from South Africa and ain't nothing different than it ever was before.... all just media hype like everywhere else!!!!

Sccit

« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2021, 09:03:26 AM »
Come on man... the students aren't even allowed to leave their seats!!! They are 10 year old kids and not allowed to leave their seats!!!   They aren't allowed to touch each other!!! They aren't allowed to go up to the white board!!  They must wear their mask all day!!  They are only allowed to go one to the bathroom at a time even though bathrooms all have 4 sinks and 6 stalls!!!  They aren't allowed to fill water bottles at the water fountain even if they have no water and nothing to drink!!!!

STUDENTS ARE NOT EVEN ALLOWED TO PLAY WITH A FUCCIN SOCCER BALL WHEN THEY GO OUTSIDE!!  THEY CAN"T EVEN CALL IT RECESS-- IT'S CALLED STRETCH BREAK!!  You could argue a prisoner has more freedoms...

If your kids are violating any of these rules then you are guilty of not living up to standards.  Now... these rules have been in place since the beginning of the year but nobody was really trippin about shit... you been to the middle east so you know how people in the middle east and some other 3rd world countries just don't follow rules all that well and the system is different its more about who you are and who you know... and it's just a system where they let a lot of shit slide and there's corruption as well and disorganized...

BUT THEN CAME THE BOGUS MORONIC VARIENT AND FOR NO FUCCIN REASON EVERYBODY BOUGHT INTO THE BULLSHIT AND STARTED TRIPPIN THE FUCC OUT LIKE ITS THE BLACK PLAQUE... even though this is a million miles away from South Africa and ain't nothing different than it ever was before.... all just media hype like everywhere else!!!!

move to florida

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2021, 10:00:05 AM »

move to florida

I did actually.. my parents live in Florida and I tried South Dakota for two months from Sept to Nov 2020 and then I tried my parents out in Florida in December 2020...

... and the bullshit just followed me wherever I went... in the media you think Florida is “normal” but at the time I was there 90% of the schools were mandating masks

(My parents are Covid believers btw, wanted me to wear a mask even when not required, they just happen to have moved to Florida like a lot of old retired people with health conditions who can’t take cold weather in the winter)

Sccit

« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2021, 07:14:20 AM »
I did actually.. my parents live in Florida and I tried South Dakota for two months from Sept to Nov 2020 and then I tried my parents out in Florida in December 2020...

... and the bullshit just followed me wherever I went... in the media you think Florida is “normal” but at the time I was there 90% of the schools were mandating masks

(My parents are Covid believers btw, wanted me to wear a mask even when not required, they just happen to have moved to Florida like a lot of old retired people with health conditions who can’t take cold weather in the winter)

i went to florida recently

no mask mandates currently

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2021, 05:56:18 AM »

i went to florida recently

no mask mandates currently

Yeah.. sure, cause its easy to just continually pick up and move state to state and country to country according to the changing Convid rules.. no problem  ;)

Sccit

« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2021, 09:10:15 PM »
Yeah.. sure, cause its easy to just continually pick up and move state to state and country to country according to the changing Convid rules.. no problem  ;)

fuck up n go get your booster shot mufucka

Proc pka KP

« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2022, 07:59:45 AM »
And on and on like omnicron. This is the end of Infinite.

Dee Tha AK

« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2022, 10:04:43 PM »
And on and on like omnicron. This is the end of Infinite.

Wym

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2022, 08:55:19 PM »
Well it looks like I won't get fired after all... you want to know why??

...We don't even have any students!!!   Now the students are back online and staying home.  Scary Moronic varient (scarient) got everyone shook

Space RockStar SkyStalker Machine

« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2022, 10:44:26 AM »
Yah well your co workers are going to yell at too tease you furiously subliminally

You better fckin quit

Space RockStar SkyStalker Machine

« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2022, 11:03:20 AM »