Author Topic: ICE T 'Follow The Leader'  (Read 403 times)

doggfather

ICE T 'Follow The Leader'
« on: December 27, 2021, 12:10:04 PM »
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

The following users thanked this post: Malcy

Malcy

Re: ICE T 'Follow The Leader'
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2021, 03:23:06 PM »
I will support everything Ice does. I put him right after Dre and it's close. I just wish he would take on the rap content of someone like Common. He has all the wisdom to give and actually has the years and experience to speak on it.

Ice T is a legend and never had a bad album.

TRAX (SFV)

« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2021, 08:50:39 AM »
YES!!!!! REAL ISH RIGHT HERE!!!  Love the drums.
YOU CAN PIMP ME BITCH....WHEN THEY MAKE DILDOS OUTTA DAYTON SPOKES!

Dee Tha AK

« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2021, 08:31:37 PM »
Ice-T is kind of behind the Scene laying n da cut like a real OG

Keeps his Circle small, doesn't sell out, yet, has his solid Status in the Game.

Ice-T ft. Daddy Nitro-Depths Of Hell

(Daddy Nitro?Who was he?

Ice-T ft. Mr.Wesside, Powerlord JEL & Hot Dolla-Bouncin Down The StreZeet.

Jay_J

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2021, 02:28:12 AM »
i didnt feel it. it shouldnt be so hard to find a good beat for a Goat in the game.

Dee Tha AK

« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2021, 10:06:29 PM »
i didnt feel it. it shouldnt be so hard to find a good beat for a Goat in the game.

Production wise "Return Of The Real" & "7th Sin" were Dope.

Didnt bother 2 check "gangsta rap"

He says himself "west coast lyrics over east coast beats" hence the production problem.

Esp. Before 94 95

Like Pac.

Jay_J

« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2021, 12:28:56 AM »
Production wise "Return Of The Real" & "7th Sin" were Dope.

Didnt bother 2 check "gangsta rap"

He says himself "west coast lyrics over east coast beats" hence the production problem.

Esp. Before 94 95

Like Pac.

"VI: Return Of The Real" & "7th Deadly Sin" were my favorite Ice-T albums. I still listen to these 2 albums.

Return Of The Real was the album that an old cat/gangstra rap pioneer trys to adapt new modern west coast sound. album even has some g-funk and rnb productions. Ice is straight hard as fuck as he was always before. Dj Ace did very good job on the album with his productions.

7th Deadly Sin is a pure hardcore hip-hop album with its own underground hiphop sound. Concept album with a dark theme from start to end. Dj Ace almost produced the whole album and i love the chemistry between iceberg and ringleader.

Then suddenly they quit working, ice stopped rapping... sadly.

Dee Tha AK

« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2021, 04:43:59 AM »
"VI: Return Of The Real" & "7th Deadly Sin" were my favorite Ice-T albums. I still listen to these 2 albums.

Return Of The Real was the album that an old cat/gangstra rap pioneer trys to adapt new modern west coast sound. album even has some g-funk and rnb productions. Ice is straight hard as fuck as he was always before. Dj Ace did very good job on the album with his productions.

7th Deadly Sin is a pure hardcore hip-hop album with its own underground hiphop sound. Concept album with a dark theme from start to end. Dj Ace almost produced the whole album and i love the chemistry between iceberg and ringleader.

Then suddenly they quit working, ice stopped rapping... sadly.

DJ Ace &
DJ Aladdin underrated.