Author Topic: Suge Wasn’t 2Pac’s Real Friend He Was His Best Manipulative Friend...  (Read 610 times)

abusive

No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th

Bullshit!!

Suge loved Pac.  Suge has proved that over the years because he still rides for Pac even to this day.  You got the Outlawz doing tracks with Junior Mafia and shit like that.  Most people feel like Suge was behind taking out Biggie.  And then even to his own detriment Suge still pretty much maintains every last beef that Pac was ever involved in.  You can argue that he should make peace, and grow up, and mature and that his methods are wrong--but time has proven and shown Suge to be the most loyal to Pac. He also said in an interview that those 9 months with Pac were worth a lifetime.  And he's pretty much lived up to that statement because the guy is doing life in prison still ridin for Pac
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

The following users thanked this post: abusive

Dee Tha AK

Bullshit!!

Suge loved Pac.  Suge has proved that over the years because he still rides for Pac even to this day.  You got the Outlawz doing tracks with Junior Mafia and shit like that.  Most people feel like Suge was behind taking out Biggie.  And then even to his own detriment Suge still pretty much maintains every last beef that Pac was ever involved in.  You can argue that he should make peace, and grow up, and mature and that his methods are wrong--but time has proven and shown Suge to be the most loyal to Pac. He also said in an interview that those 9 months with Pac were worth a lifetime.  And he's pretty much lived up to that statement because the guy is doing life in prison still ridin for Pac

2Pac Gets Killed... *"DJ Glad Voice*

Actions Speak Louder than Words

• Muthafuckin' Don!
2Pac Gets Killed... *"DJ Glad Voice*

Actions Speak Louder than Words

and why is that Suge's fault??  The guy fuccing predicted his early death in his music.. and said "I know I will die young who cares/ All I ever got was mean mugs and cold stares"... "Die and be a living legend/ breathe in the dead"... "If I die no cryin at my funeral live life to the fullest a high roller"

It was Pac's destiny, he knew what he did.  Suge was his fuccing label boss not his dad.

abusive

Bullshit!!

Yep!

HighEyeCue

Danny Boy sure likes to hear himself talk

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Yep!

Yo homie.. we agree on coNvid, flat earth, and now Pac/Suge??  It's time you give your boy Infinite some props

Dee Tha AK

and why is that Suge's fault??  The guy fuccing predicted his early death in his music.. and said "I know I will die young who cares/ All I ever got was mean mugs and cold stares"... "Die and be a living legend/ breathe in the dead"... "If I die no cryin at my funeral live life to the fullest a high roller"

It was Pac's destiny, he knew what he did.  Suge was his fuccing label boss not his dad.

I didn't expect comment that BIG.

I'm not "Sure Shot Me" theorist. Chill.

Rubinho

This is the first time hearing about an Outlawz and Junior Mafia song. Quite disgusted by the idea to be honest. When did this happen? Any details?

abusive

Yo homie.. we agree on coNvid, flat earth, and now Pac/Suge??  It's time you give your boy Infinite some props
Props. When are you going to repent of Islam though? You seen that demonic all seeing eye at Mecca?  :ohmy:

Sccit

Re: Suge Wasn’t 2Pac’s Real Friend He Was His Best Manipulative Friend...
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2022, 09:46:31 PM »
Props. When are you going to repent of Islam though? You seen that demonic all seeing eye at Mecca?  :ohmy:

:fisherlol:

Dee Tha AK

« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2022, 12:49:18 AM »
This is the first time hearing about an Outlawz and Junior Mafia song. Quite disgusted by the idea to be honest. When did this happen? Any details?

b.laden

« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2022, 06:59:55 AM »
love dont protect .tupac was a lil bit crazy and suge didnt help him.  love is blind.  girls do  crazy shit when they in love. 
Rip  Tupac

Dee Tha AK

« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2022, 01:30:09 PM »
love dont protect .tupac was a lil bit crazy and suge didnt help him.  love is blind.  girls do  crazy shit when they in love. 
Rip  Tupac

Not only girls 😂

V2DHeart

« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2022, 07:59:09 AM »
When you think of Death Row, and it's 3 main stars - Dre, Snoop and 2Pac, Suge helped them all out in a huge way. 2Pac is the only one though that Suge has never have a bad word to say about, at all. No wise cracks, nothing. With the likes of a Dre or Snoop it was more business and working relationship than friendship, no matter how cool he was to them when around them, but with 2Pac, it was 50/50
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>