Author Topic: Tupac “Stretch Dropped To The Floor, It Was A Set Up” Biggie Wanted Pac Beats  (Read 202 times)

abusive

No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

kuruptlon

I've always been interested to know more about 2Pac's statement that Biggie jacked his style on Ready 2 Die so he had to switch up Me Against The World. Like what songs in particular did he cut off MATW in response to R2D?

Pac's statements are little conflicting too because on one hand he's saying he coached Biggie and told him to rap to the bitches, but maybe he was just mad Biggie leaned into the concept of being close to death.

The other part that is a little conflicting is how he said Big didn't give him any warning, but yet in the interview Pac says Big told him weeks before he got shot that he should be careful hanging out with those dudes.

That Easy Mo Bee clip was fascinating though to see him say Biggie was scheming on Pac getting beats from him. Definitely adds some credence to Pac's theory of him stealing his style.

Al Bundy

I've always been interested to know more about 2Pac's statement that Biggie jacked his style on Ready 2 Die so he had to switch up Me Against The World. Like what songs in particular did he cut off MATW in response to R2D?

Pac's statements are little conflicting too because on one hand he's saying he coached Biggie and told him to rap to the bitches, but maybe he was just mad Biggie leaned into the concept of being close to death.

The other part that is a little conflicting is how he said Big didn't give him any warning, but yet in the interview Pac says Big told him weeks before he got shot that he should be careful hanging out with those dudes.

That Easy Mo Bee clip was fascinating though to see him say Biggie was scheming on Pac getting beats from him. Definitely adds some credence to Pac's theory of him stealing his style.

The people over at Bomb1st have early tracklists for these albums that show a much different type of vibe for that album before 2Pac felt he needed to switch it up.

abusive

The people over at Bomb1st have early tracklists for these albums that show a much different type of vibe for that album before 2Pac felt he needed to switch it up.
Link?
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.