Author Topic: THE GAME - DRILLMATIC (Official Discussion)  (Read 9759 times)

abusive

Re: THE GAME - DRILLMATIC (New Album 8/12)
« Reply #150 on: July 31, 2022, 08:36:19 AM »
i don't understand why people can't just accept that, and move on. he's been doing it since day one.
people just seem to use it as an excuse to "hate".
I'm tired of hearing people whine about it to.

he created a new style by introducing that to the rap game. If anyone else were to start doing it they would be called out for biting.
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

The following users thanked this post: Shag Diggler

astra4322

« Reply #151 on: July 31, 2022, 09:07:47 AM »
I wonder when we get a tracklist.

red

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #152 on: August 01, 2022, 07:15:54 AM »
not a bad freestyle, but funny he still mention a bunch of names on his raps...
  As long as he keeps it entertaining, I don't have a problem with it

mtbsm

« Reply #153 on: August 01, 2022, 07:24:38 AM »
I'm tired of hearing people whine about it to.

he created a new style by introducing that to the rap game. If anyone else were to start doing it they would be called out for biting.

a new style? 20 years of using rappers names in bars? if he really wants to be mentioned amongst the greats he should kill that, instead of trying to bait real GOATs that don't consider him their peer (Jay, Em). it's like the BS Em did with Pop stars except he does it 5x as much for 5x as long.

loved that freestyle though, whatever we want to call it. that's his gift
« Last Edit: August 01, 2022, 07:37:13 AM by mtbsm »

doggfather

« Reply #154 on: August 01, 2022, 07:55:40 AM »
  As long as he keeps it entertaining, I don't have a problem with it

Word
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

The following users thanked this post: Okka

Okka

« Reply #155 on: August 02, 2022, 03:58:33 AM »

losangelesconfidential

PSA to any & everyone it may concern:

I’ve always prided myself on my transparency in tow with sharing every part of my life & myself with my family, friends & my fans… the past two weeks have been a nightmare for me. I have witnessed disloyalty on levels unimaginable by people I’ve trusted with my heart, money, career & livelihood. Not only have I been backstabbed & betrayed.. I’ve been left to pick up the pieces alone.

I’m in no way shape or form angry with anyone for choosing to act in the manner they have as of recent & send love & well wishes from this day forward as there is no hate, malice or vengefulness in my heart.

On top of that, I’ve been in therapy for 2 weeks for my back for inflamed muscles & a bruised tailbone from over working out. I also had an accident last night n cut my finger to the bone & had to recieve 6 stitches.

It’s been rough.. so I’ve decided to take a step back from my phone, social media & group settings, clubs etc so I can focus on completing my album so that my fans are happy with the delivery. The date is AUGUST 12TH 2022 & I promise you it will not change or move. I’ve given everything that I am to this album & I guarantee GREATNESS.

If any of my family or close friends are looking for me & it’s important… DM @almighty__joey & he will give you my email. I will reply when I can.

This break is for my MENTAL HEALTH & to afford myself the capacity to complete my album in full & stay committed to my release date.

I thank everyone for supporting my most recent freestyle & all who have supported me throughout my career.

Stay safe, Covid & Monkey Pox free… & just know…Life is short so LOVE on who LOVES YOU !!!

- The Game

astra4322

« Reply #156 on: August 02, 2022, 04:13:03 AM »
I seriouslu doubt in this release date.

dnjp4life

« Reply #157 on: August 02, 2022, 04:31:36 AM »
The freestyle is great, some savage and entertaining bars from Game, and I'm looking forward to the new album.  I have no doubt it will be worth the wait, although the rumoured 30 tracks might make it a little too bloated, maybe he will cut it down last minute.

I can't believe some of this social media shit though, I'm not really exposed to it but recognise that it is pretty much a necessity in terms of promotion.  Can you imagine if this was around in 1996 and 2Pac complaining that he's hurt his finger and putting pictures up?

Whatever though, all that matters is the music and I'm waiting for it  8)

Sccit

« Reply #158 on: August 02, 2022, 08:08:39 AM »

losangelesconfidential

PSA to any & everyone it may concern:

I’ve always prided myself on my transparency in tow with sharing every part of my life & myself with my family, friends & my fans… the past two weeks have been a nightmare for me. I have witnessed disloyalty on levels unimaginable by people I’ve trusted with my heart, money, career & livelihood. Not only have I been backstabbed & betrayed.. I’ve been left to pick up the pieces alone.

I’m in no way shape or form angry with anyone for choosing to act in the manner they have as of recent & send love & well wishes from this day forward as there is no hate, malice or vengefulness in my heart.

On top of that, I’ve been in therapy for 2 weeks for my back for inflamed muscles & a bruised tailbone from over working out. I also had an accident last night n cut my finger to the bone & had to recieve 6 stitches.

It’s been rough.. so I’ve decided to take a step back from my phone, social media & group settings, clubs etc so I can focus on completing my album so that my fans are happy with the delivery. The date is AUGUST 12TH 2022 & I promise you it will not change or move. I’ve given everything that I am to this album & I guarantee GREATNESS.

If any of my family or close friends are looking for me & it’s important… DM @almighty__joey & he will give you my email. I will reply when I can.

This break is for my MENTAL HEALTH & to afford myself the capacity to complete my album in full & stay committed to my release date.

I thank everyone for supporting my most recent freestyle & all who have supported me throughout my career.

Stay safe, Covid & Monkey Pox free… & just know…Life is short so LOVE on who LOVES YOU !!!

- The Game

they sayin this has somethin to do wit wack100

doggfather

« Reply #159 on: August 02, 2022, 08:31:18 AM »
Hope he gets better
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

h2k4

« Reply #160 on: August 02, 2022, 04:03:56 PM »

they sayin this has somethin to do wit wack100

I don't think it is. They still follow each other. He'd be a fool to publicly say something when all of his assets are in Wack's name. Then again...it's Game...

I think it's someone in his inner circle. Maybe an assistant.

Sccit

« Reply #161 on: August 02, 2022, 05:04:27 PM »
I don't think it is. They still follow each other. He'd be a fool to publicly say something when all of his assets are in Wack's name. Then again...it's Game...

I think it's someone in his inner circle. Maybe an assistant.

wack recently went on some podcast and said game was scared of gunit or some shit

Okka

« Reply #162 on: August 06, 2022, 01:38:03 AM »

wack recently went on some podcast and said game was scared of gunit or some shit

He didn't use the word scared though and Wack also said it was 40 people against 5.

The following users thanked this post: Sccit

Okka

« Reply #163 on: August 06, 2022, 01:38:13 AM »

losangelesconfidential

DRILLMATIC NEXT FRIDAY AUGUST 12TH !!! GUARANTEED “ALBUM OF THE YEAR” !!!

h2k4

« Reply #164 on: August 06, 2022, 03:24:33 PM »

definitely didn't say Game was scared. he said he was outnumbered. One of the people Game was with called Wack and him and Suge pulled up. It's sort of a clickbait video because the story has been around for years.

The following users thanked this post: Okka