Author Topic: NFL ASKED EMINEM NOT 2 KNEEL+SNOOP NOT 2 WEAR GANG ATTIRE+QUESTIONED DRES LYRICS  (Read 345 times)

Sccit

dre was asked to remove his anti-police line

Rubinho

Why the fuck invite them and then try to censor them?
I really dislike the kneeling thing though

jman91331

And Kendrick didn't say his "and we hate Po Po" line

piccardt1

agreed it's pointless and disrespectful to our country. There is another platform for what they are trying to achieve 

Sccit

agreed it's pointless and disrespectful to our country. There is another platform for what they are trying to achieve 

:cac:

Duck Duck Doggy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Lay back and twist one
:cac:

Cacs. I guess it would be better to storm the capitol with guns

The following users thanked this post: Sccit

Matty

seems like a puff piece to make them seem edgy. nobody got in trouble.

Sccit

seems like a puff piece to make them seem edgy. nobody got in trouble.

the news reported the restrictions before they broke them

jman91331

Disrespectful? You do know the reason they were kneeling in the first place right?

Your favorite posters favorite poster

Why isn't infinite touching this thread ?  Who does he worship more, fuhrer Trump and the never kneelers or Eminem. 

Sccit

Why isn't infinite touching this thread ?  Who does he worship more, fuhrer Trump and the never kneelers or Eminem.

u late

infinite turned on eminem a while back

Your favorite posters favorite poster

u late

infinite turned on eminem a while back

Oh wow, he really is drinking the in Kool aid and sucking Don Cheetos dick. But it should be no surprise that a racist reprehensible piece of shit that said the chronic was an accurate portrayal of African American life in America and that the slaves actually enjoyed being slaves would support a reprehensible racist piece of shit.  Oh and don't forget both believe conspiracy theories.  Color me shocked Brian finally embraced his true colors
« Last Edit: February 15, 2022, 02:42:59 PM by Your favorite posters favorite poster »

HighEyeCue

Disrespectful? You do know the reason they were kneeling in the first place right?

IMO Em was doing too much by kneeling...its almost like he wanted to steal the spotlight from Dre and Snoop

mind you I understand why they kneel and have no problem with it