Author Topic: Dr. Dre Detox Intro (Prod. By Just Blaze)  (Read 1102 times)

Sccit

Re: Dr. Dre Detox Intro (Prod. By Just Blaze)
« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2022, 11:16:23 AM »
You give this site stuff that we wouldn't have heard otherwise, regardless of it's authenticity or connection to Detox. People need to start having a bit more respect and being thankful either way.

Stuff has bypassed this site intentionally due to the attitude of the posters in the past. It isn't difficult to just say thanks and make your own mind up.

exactly

abusive

« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2022, 11:33:03 AM »
You give this site stuff that we wouldn't have heard otherwise, regardless of it's authenticity or connection to Detox. People need to start having a bit more respect and being thankful either way.

Stuff has bypassed this site intentionally due to the attitude of the posters in the past. It isn't difficult to just say thanks and make your own mind up.
We should be thankful for vague info and music that may or may not be what it's reported to be? On top of that we shouldn't have any questions? I feel sorry for you fans but you enable this type of attitude with slave like compliance so enjoy.
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

Sccit

« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2022, 01:01:36 PM »
We should be thankful for vague info and music that may or may not be what it's reported to be? On top of that we shouldn't have any questions? I feel sorry for you fans but you enable this type of attitude with slave like compliance so enjoy.

this is confirmed a just blaze beat

i for one woulda never heard it had op never posted it

:ohwell:

The following users thanked this post: Shag Diggler

Proc pka KP

« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2022, 08:59:13 PM »

They know the truth about you and Sedrick.

abusive

« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2022, 07:25:08 AM »

I was responding to this;
"regardless of it's authenticity or connection to Detox."
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.