Author Topic: CANIBUS - C (Official Discussion)  (Read 367 times)

Sccit

CANIBUS - C (Official Discussion)
« on: May 17, 2022, 06:45:38 PM »
new EP produced by Pete Rock

https://caninft.com/product/canibus-x-pete-rock-c-ep/

there’s a beef surrounding this album goin on wit Pete Rock and M-Eighty about Pete tryna extort more money after selling his beats for less than he wanted

doggfather

Re: CANIBUS - C (Official Discussion)
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2022, 10:11:40 PM »
Childish muhfukkaz
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Sccit

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2022, 10:38:35 PM »
Childish muhfukkaz

i mean if pete rock comin at him like that then he has no choice but to speak his truth

i believe m-eighty, i know how out of work producers can be .. especially pete rock wit his past

doggfather

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2022, 11:00:01 PM »
grown up man talk bout their business in public like some teenage girls?!

what the actual phuck?

HELP

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2022, 01:12:31 AM »
Much props to Pete Rock--he's a real one.  One of the only artists out there who spoke up against the vaxxine and Coward-19 hoax.

...He's keeping it real.  Canibus has been trash for a long time now ever since he started his beef with Eminem.  And this is coming from someone who loved his first two albums and used to have a Canibus poster in my room when I was 18.  I got both his first two albums the day they dropped.

This dude pulled out his notebook in a rap battle.  End of story--that's all you need to know.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2022, 07:12:05 AM »
Much props to Pete Rock--he's a real one.  One of the only artists out there who spoke up against the vaxxine and Coward-19 hoax.

...He's keeping it real.  Canibus has been trash for a long time now ever since he started his beef with Eminem.  And this is coming from someone who loved his first two albums and used to have a Canibus poster in my room when I was 18.  I got both his first two albums the day they dropped.

This dude pulled out his notebook in a rap battle.  End of story--that's all you need to know.

remember when he sued nas?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2022, 07:53:48 AM »
remember when he sued nas?

Nas is in my Top 3 as a rapper but I don’t know that he’s really the greatest dude in regular life.  Without knowing the story I say Pete Rock is more solid than Nas

Sccit

« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2022, 08:53:16 AM »
Nas is in my Top 3 as a rapper but I don’t know that he’s really the greatest dude in regular life.  Without knowing the story I say Pete Rock is more solid than Nas

there’s nothing solid about trying to extort additional money from a completed deal

u just like him because he’s supposedly anti vax

but his history in the game has shown him to be off

HighEyeCue

« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2022, 09:42:24 AM »

if you look at it a lot of these rappers aren't really good solid dudes in real life...I've completely separated the artists music and the artist as a person a long time ago

Sccit

« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2022, 02:54:01 PM »
if you look at it a lot of these rappers aren't really good solid dudes in real life...I've completely separated the artists music and the artist as a person a long time ago

just like anyone else in any profession

some will be solid and some won’t

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2022, 07:44:53 PM »

Yo homie I told you we got too much in common when it comes to hiphop.  I’m the same way.

I read Jerry Hellers autobiography, say what you want about Jerry, but I enjoyed the autobiography and he was speaking on this note when he talked about Bone.  He was saying how they are really talented and great artists and he has respect for them and everything—but not the most solid people in regular life—like could’ve been something simple like the way they treat hotel staff or something like that—he wasn’t speaking on money or their deal he was just speaking on how they treat others and act as people. 

Sccit

« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2022, 10:31:26 PM »
Yo homie I told you we got too much in common when it comes to hiphop.  I’m the same way.

I read Jerry Hellers autobiography, say what you want about Jerry, but I enjoyed the autobiography and he was speaking on this note when he talked about Bone.  He was saying how they are really talented and great artists and he has respect for them and everything—but not the most solid people in regular life—like could’ve been something simple like the way they treat hotel staff or something like that—he wasn’t speaking on money or their deal he was just speaking on how they treat others and act as people.

dealing with bone personally i can say each one is his own individual and all have totally different personalities .. some more solid than others, like you’d find anywhere else in life. rappers are not a monolith.

doggfather

« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2022, 11:02:21 PM »
rappers are not a monolith.

thats why i aint give a phuck bout dre's divorce, Snoops gold diggers and all that type of gossips...

HELP

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2022, 12:57:56 AM »
thats why i aint give a phuck bout dre's divorce, Snoops gold diggers and all that type of gossips...

I could care less about the divorce, in fact, it fits his image more than being happily married (aside from the "Been There Done That" era).  But I do care about some shit, like him throwing up the Satanic symbols at the Superbowl and Rock'n'Roll Hall of Fame. 

But like how Bone mistreated some hotel staff or Kurupt mistreating a limo driver, sure that is shitty behavior, but it's not exactly going to ruin the listening experience.  I could still bump their shit pretty much the same. 

Sccit

« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2022, 07:57:13 AM »