Author Topic: Buffalo SH⭕⭕TING E❌P⭕SED❓ WATER POWERED CAR TECHNOLOGY IS REAL REASON ❓  (Read 176 times)

abusive

BUFFALO MASS SHOOTING HAPPENED NOT TOO LONG AGO AND IT CAME OUT THAT THE SECURITY GUARD HAD WATER POWERED TECH FOR CARS , DID HIGHER UPS WANT THIS TECHNOLOGY?
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

Sccit

do you believe this to be true?

The following users thanked this post: abusive

abusive

On God in heaven I had a Convo a few weeks ago and in it I said if you invent a car that runs on water that they will kill you. I don't know if that was before or after the shooting but it was before I knew about this guy.

Do I believe it? Yes! Kill him to get rid of the invention, push the race war narrative and at the same time push the gun control narrative. Kill three birds with one stone. This is what they do and how they work.

We should have solar powered cars. Hell, we should have flying cars now. I saw a video a few months ago of a guy who invented one that looked pretty easy to use and the military bought it from him. Of course it's only going to be available to them and not the public. Electric car tech is over a hundred years old, why are they acting like it's new?

Either they pay you off, threaten you to stop or they kill you. They're not going to lose on billions or trillions a day because an invention come along that makes them obsolete. Tesla's inventions are still being hidden.
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

Dee Tha AK

On God in heaven I had a Convo a few weeks ago and in it I said if you invent a car that runs on water that they will kill you. I don't know if that was before or after the shooting but it was before I knew about this guy.

Do I believe it? Yes! Kill him to get rid of the invention, push the race war narrative and at the same time push the gun control narrative. Kill three birds with one stone. This is what they do and how they work.

We should have solar powered cars. Hell, we should have flying cars now. I saw a video a few months ago of a guy who invented one that looked pretty easy to use and the military bought it from him. Of course it's only going to be available to them and not the public. Electric car tech is over a hundred years old, why are they acting like it's new?

Either they pay you off, threaten you to stop or they kill you. They're not going to lose on billions or trillions a day because an invention come along that makes them obsolete. Tesla's inventions are still being hidden.

Amen

The following users thanked this post: abusive

Proc pka KP

You've been made.