Author Topic: Got reported to the Admin at work for a student saying "Simpin"  (Read 428 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
One of my students said that another teacher was "Simpin" on another teacher and I got reported cause he was walking around saying it to all the teachers. 

Didn't know "simpin" was a bad word, lol.  They said I'm encouraging my students to say bad words, and spreading rumors about teachers, lol...

Funny if I get fired for this after they finally removed the mask mandate and then I end up gettin fired for something like this.  I was getting in trouble all year for students not wearing masks, now getting in trouble for the word "simpin"
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

Re: Got reported to the Admin at work for a student saying "Simpin"
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2022, 04:01:17 PM »
you’re not really telling the story in totality

what does a student talking about other teachers have to do with you?

did you teach him the word simp? did he blame you for it? you’re leaving something out here.

off topic, but the word simp is yet another example of a slang that’s been hijacked by outsiders and is now not even used in the proper context by most these kids walking around spewin it.

:dirty:

Dee Tha AK

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2022, 01:52:15 AM »
What's "Simple"/"Simpin"?

Something Else Than "Simpleton", Right?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2022, 11:04:03 AM »
you’re not really telling the story in totality

what does a student talking about other teachers have to do with you?

did you teach him the word simp? did he blame you for it? you’re leaving something out here.

off topic, but the word simp is yet another example of a slang that’s been hijacked by outsiders and is now not even used in the proper context by most these kids walking around spewin it.

:dirty:

Well yeah, cause it was like a 90's West Coast hip-hop slang... and then now i just found out yesterday cause I looked it up, that its actually that its gotten new life with Tic Toc so that's where this kid probably came up with it.

No, I didn't teach the kid the word, that's why I thought it was funny and pretty cool of the kid to come up with something like that.  Not only that, but he was actually right, the teacher he was callin' a simp WAS actually simpin and the kid was bright enough to pick up on it.. and the bitch he said this dude was "simpin" on he actually was simpin on...

So I was actually pretty impressed, I mean as impressed as you can be for something a 10 year old comes up with.  He's a kid at the end of the day, so I'm just showing love to the youth, and so yeah I was like right there with the kid when he was going around saying it it biggin him up because I thought it was funny a) that the kid came up with it so I was showin love and b) thought it showed how stupid all the teachers were cause they didn't know, nor care what the kid was sayin.. All they do is tell kids, "don't say this", "don't say that" and they don't even know what the kids are saying..

honestly adults are pretty dumb when it comes to kids.  They don't know how to relate to them because they only see thru the lens of an adult and they think they are "showing respect" or teaching respect by treating kids like adult, but that's not my philosophy, my philosophy is the opposite, I say it's better to be right there on there level where they feel like "he's one of us", like you are with them like homies and shit, just take it back to the days when you were on the playground.

Because I don't believe in the "grow up" theory.  Everyone was better back in the day and only fell off and became worse with age and years so the adults actually have a lot to learn from the kids, but they've lost their imagination.

Proc pka KP

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2022, 12:24:07 PM »
So what next if The Cutter's a bust again.

And Sccit's been talking to either the feds or hip hop police. They got him on video.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2022, 07:03:21 PM »
So what next if The Cutter's a bust again.

And Sccit's been talking to either the feds or hip hop police. They got him on video.

Where do you come up with this stuff?

Proc pka KP

« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2022, 08:47:38 AM »
Where do you come up with this stuff?

From your posts:

Funny if I get fired for this after they finally removed the mask mandate and then I end up gettin fired for something like this.  I was getting in trouble all year for students not wearing masks, now getting in trouble for the word "simpin"
[/quote

Dee Tha AK

« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2022, 11:52:34 PM »
S.uckas I.dolizing M.ediocre P.ussy

Young Old Head

« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2022, 01:57:55 AM »
U really ain't got no friends in real life, do u? It's so awkward that u share all these little weirdo stories here...

Cash Money Blood Gang

Sccit

« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2022, 08:52:13 AM »
U really ain't got no friends in real life, do u? It's so awkward that u share all these little weirdo stories here...

this is actually what g-spot was all about

wish more of u mufuckaz would share stories n chop it up bout stuff outside of music .. this section used to thrive off that

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2022, 06:17:25 PM »

^^dope^^

You know the ironic thing is that this little 10 year old kid actually hit the nail right on the head—that’s why this girl went as crazy as she did.  It’s like Dre says at the beginning of that unreleased Hitman track “throw a sack of rocks at a pack of bitch niccaz and the one that yelps is the one who got hit”

…Sometimes a mediocre white women here in the Arab Gulf gets treated like she’s Amber Heard over here and it goes to their head after a few months over here so she’s went from bitch to superbitch.  And somehow this kid at only 10 was able to spot this dude behaving exactly as the acronym round this girl.

But let’s say the roles were switched and the kid said the same thing about me I would’ve just laughed and found it funny.  It’s just a kid wit a playground joke if your ego is that fragile or you take yourself that seriously you honestly have no business working a job with children

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2022, 06:22:30 PM »
this is actually what g-spot was all about

wish more of u mufuckaz would share stories n chop it up bout stuff outside of music .. this section used to thrive off that

Thx homie

—really the egos are so fragile here they think if they post anything about their actual life someone might say something bad over the net and their feelings will be hurt.  Most on the net go by a fake persona.  I know you post at other forums like the Coli I don’t know those forums really well so I could be wrong—but I’m guessing more than 50% of the posters there are white pretending to be black among other things of course they are all successful and mature and above everything and so on—shits lame

Sccit

« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2022, 06:45:32 PM »
Thx homie

—really the egos are so fragile here they think if they post anything about their actual life someone might say something bad over the net and their feelings will be hurt.  Most on the net go by a fake persona.  I know you post at other forums like the Coli I don’t know those forums really well so I could be wrong—but I’m guessing more than 50% of the posters there are white pretending to be black among other things of course they are all successful and mature and above everything and so on—shits lame

naah it’s a majority black forum .. most of them are socially maladjusted incels who mask their insecurity wit faux militancy tho. just like here, there are the few real ones who make it worthwhile.

come fux wit the coli. you might be a hit there. maybe stir the pot a bit n shake shit up.

Dee Tha AK

« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2022, 01:04:51 AM »
Pimp Dem Hoes Mentally, Change Your Ways Drastically, Show Who's The Mack, Make Money The Honeys Will Come, Don't Feed The Illusion Of
Self Deceive, Resist The Rejection Or It Will Crush Your Reality, Treat Her Like Regular One Or You'll Reach For The Gun & Be On The Run, Aint No Fun, Adam & Eve, Atom & Evil, Sometimes I Ask Is Love The Devil?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2022, 06:07:40 AM »

Yo homie, this is interesting though…cause according to this definition the girl would be pissed cause it’s saying she got mediocre pussy, but the standard Google definition just puts it all on the guy likes just says “when a guy can’t stop thinking of a girl”

..where did you come across this acronym—like is that a 2022 tic toc thing or this acronym line from 90’s West Coast rap era??