Author Topic: Updated: My Video Review of Daz RRGB Uploaded to Youtube  (Read 835 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: My Video Review of Daz RRGB Uploaded to Youtube
« Reply #30 on: June 19, 2022, 03:02:33 PM »

your analogy makes no sense

it doesn’t explain why u like doggystyle and the chronic over rr&gb

based on your own logic, you should prefer rr&gb to those albums

and i should prefer dat whoopty whoop to dogg food and all eyez on me

just admit you never truly got into dat whoopty whoop and we can end it there

i don’t blame you .. it wasn’t an album that was sold in local stores out in kc. cats like u had to cop it online ..

and again, it was on some smooth player shit, so it didn’t really speak to someone like u who was more enamored wit the mythical larger than life gangsta fairytales u grew up idolizing

facts only homie

see how maad and defensive you are getting just because someone suggested that you would of liked RRGB more than Dat Whoopty Woop if you were a few years older

Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

« Reply #31 on: June 19, 2022, 03:42:47 PM »
see how maad and defensive you are getting just because someone suggested that you would of liked RRGB more than Dat Whoopty Woop if you were a few years older

what gave u the idea that i’m angry?  i’m only speaking my truth, not my emotions.

i think your senses are off bro.. that might be why u keep taking homos back home.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: June 20, 2022, 03:35:52 AM »
what gave u the idea that i’m angry?  i’m only speaking my truth, not my emotions.

i think your senses are off bro.. that might be why u keep taking homos back home.

someone has a different musical taste than you and you want to make it personal, your ego is that fragile?

Infinite:  "Perhaps you might like RRGB more than Dat Whoopty Woop if you were a few years older"

Sccit: (triggered) "Shut up man, you are gay"
« Last Edit: June 20, 2022, 03:51:43 AM by Infinite Trapped in 1996 »

Proc pka KP

« Reply #33 on: June 20, 2022, 05:45:25 AM »
Why didn't they stick this thread?

Infinte, are you black though fa real.

Proc pka KP

« Reply #34 on: June 20, 2022, 06:32:39 AM »
Infinite doesn't like cripasism. He just wants to bang out. He can cripasize Daz but that's ok because he praised Daz too. He can't take back. It's like Clive and his xzibitcentral crew. They get exclusives but X is laughing at them.

Sccit

« Reply #35 on: June 20, 2022, 07:08:01 AM »
someone has a different musical taste than you and you want to make it personal, your ego is that fragile?

Infinite:  "Perhaps you might like RRGB more than Dat Whoopty Woop if you were a few years older"

the problem here is that you aren’t taking me serious..but go back and read the convo .. everything i said is with 100% seriousness

has nothing to do with ego, i’m just keepin it a buck with you and you can’t handle it

the convo in your head:

the convo in reality:

Sccit: dat whoopty whoop is better than rr&gb

Infinite: you’re just saying that because you’re younger

Sccit: I disagree.. if that were the case you would like rr&gb over the chronic & doggystyle. i think you can’t relate to soopafly as much because he’s on some player shit and it’s less of your style. plus, you probably didn’t have easy access to that album ala rr&gb.

Infinite: well you know i have a sentimental attachment to rr&gb! you don’t need to diss me man! you’re angry.

Sccit: dude i’m not angry whatsoever. i think the fact that you misread people might be why you keep having ordeals with homosexuals coming on to you, like you described in tha g-spot.

Infinite: whatever sccit!! grow up.

you see.. if you respected my words more and took them at face value, we wouldn’t be here. read what i say with your mind, not with your emotions.

Proc pka KP

« Reply #36 on: June 20, 2022, 07:11:37 AM »

the problem here is that you aren’t taking me serious..but go back and read the convo .. everything i said is with 100% seriousness

has nothing to do with ego, i’m just keepin it a buck with you and you can’t handle it

the convo in your head:

the convo in reality:

Sccit: I disagree.. if that were the case you would like rr&gb over the chronic & doggystyle. i think you can’t relate to soopafly as much because he’s on some player shit and it’s less of your style. plus, you probably didn’t have easy access to that album ala rr&gb.

Infinite: well you know i have a sentimental attachment to rr&gb! you don’t need to diss me man! you’re angry.

Sccit: dude i’m not angry whatsoever. i think the fact that you misread people might be why you keep having ordeals with homosexuals coming on to you, like you described in tha g-spot.

you see.. if you respected my words more and took them at face value, we wouldn’t be here. read what i say with your mind, not with your emotions.

That was flat out homosexuality.

Proc pka KP

« Reply #37 on: June 20, 2022, 07:14:27 PM »
Infinite where is your Dillinger and Young Gotti review?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: June 21, 2022, 03:40:41 AM »

the convo in your head:

the convo in reality:

It’s all good homie and no doubt I wish Dat Whoopty Woop would’ve dropped in KC—I’m as big a Soopafly fan as anyone else at the forum, but I actually didn’t see the album 💿 till I linked wit Doggy Siavash

The following users thanked this post: Sccit

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: August 04, 2022, 03:33:33 PM »
Edited, Updated, and Re-uploaded