Author Topic: Another interview of Kurupt saying he was gonna retire before Suge made him VP  (Read 599 times)

Okka

It wasn't officially released, was it?

Yes it was. They even released a bunch of singles from it. Don't you ever check Discogs. You said you know how to use it.

abusive

Kurupt was down with the Philly mafia doing some music business. I posted a video about that with a guy named Big Reg. Not to be confused with Reggie Wright Jr. I post things like that for a reason. They answer alot of questions you may have or that you might not even know to ask.
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

HighEyeCue

Kurupt was down with the Philly mafia doing some music business. I posted a video about that with a guy named Big Reg. Not to be confused with Reggie Wright Jr. I post things like that for a reason. They answer alot of questions you may have or that you might not even know to ask.

RIP Tommy Hill

Dee Tha AK

Link(s)?

Never heard of Big Regg

b.laden

so the mafia didnt pay him right when he was on antra records ?  if  i remember he released 3 albums on this label .i guess i dont know the whole story

abusive

Link(s)?

Never heard of Big Regg
Maybe I didn't post it. The only thread that came in a search on big reg was this one: https://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php/topic,339781.msg3165403.html#msg3165403

I just searched YT for the video and appears to have been scrubbed. I'm going to contact Al Profit and ask him about it.

abusive

Here it is.

7:00 mark

"Merlino likes rap music. In 1998, he attended the 25th birthday party of rapper Kurupt, formerly of Snoop Dog's Dog Pound, and was called to the stage by Tommy Hill, leader of the North Philly rap group R.A.M. Squad. The party ended early when gunfire broke out, but Merlino had no part in that."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.inquirer.com/philly/news/breaking/5-fun-facts-about-skinny-joey-merlino-20180430.html%3foutputType=amp