Author Topic: Mase signing to Death Row?  (Read 750 times)

Sccit

Re: Mase signing to Death Row?
« Reply #30 on: August 08, 2022, 11:43:43 AM »
Speak on it.

i’m just jokin … we’re waitin on a snoop collab for x-hibernator and snoop been doin his thang so it’s takin some time

:ohwell:

The following users thanked this post: Okka

Sccit

« Reply #31 on: August 08, 2022, 11:44:44 AM »
Where's he selling Street Life? That's the first I've heard of that. On a semi related note, has anyone else heard the Daz version of Street Life? I guess it's a demo version with him doing Snoop's lyrics. I thought I'd heard most all of the unreleased content out there, but I just heard that in the last few months. Same as the Dre solo version of California Love. Makes me wonder what else is out there.

post it

post the dre solo cali love too

BIGWORM

« Reply #32 on: August 08, 2022, 04:43:10 PM »
Mase Maaaaaase*in Soulja Boy Voice*...

His label he can do what he wants. It's like somebody got shot and died and then someone else came along and started shooting at the corpse.

Death Row was on life support when DRE left and died when 2-Pac died.

The following users thanked this post: abusive

Dee Tha AK

« Reply #33 on: August 09, 2022, 03:47:39 AM »
Mase Maaaaaase*in Soulja Boy Voice*...

His label he can do what he wants. It's like somebody got shot and died and then someone else came along and started shooting at the corpse.

Death Row was on life support when DRE left and died when 2-Pac died.

Disagree w the Pac part, both DR & Pac when Pac wasnt even on DR.

Dre: There were many dope products besides Dre, so ..

Lack of promotion, shelves material & blackballing was the reason DRR fell apart.

The following users thanked this post: abusive

Al Bundy

« Reply #34 on: August 09, 2022, 07:59:08 AM »
Where's he selling Street Life? That's the first I've heard of that. On a semi related note, has anyone else heard the Daz version of Street Life? I guess it's a demo version with him doing Snoop's lyrics. I thought I'd heard most all of the unreleased content out there, but I just heard that in the last few months. Same as the Dre solo version of California Love. Makes me wonder what else is out there.

https://opensea.io/assets/ethereum/0xc36cf0cfcb5d905b8b513860db0cfe63f6cf9f5c/257253469392229478378311203218416767860736

Also, I have both the Dr. Dre California Love solo version and the Daz Street Life version. Both have already leaked on the net.

Tony Trey

« Reply #35 on: August 09, 2022, 09:14:17 AM »
https://opensea.io/assets/ethereum/0xc36cf0cfcb5d905b8b513860db0cfe63f6cf9f5c/257253469392229478378311203218416767860736

Also, I have both the Dr. Dre California Love solo version and the Daz Street Life version. Both have already leaked on the net.

Holy shit.  How is he pulling that off?  I thought Afeni was super restrictive with Pac's unreleased work.  But, yeah, man if you can post the Daz version of Street Life and the Dre solo Cali Love, that would be great.  I just found some Youtube links in okay-ish Youtube quality.

post it

post the dre solo cali love too

Here's what I found on Youtube.

« Last Edit: August 09, 2022, 09:19:19 AM by Tony Trey »

The following users thanked this post: Sccit

Al Bundy

« Reply #36 on: August 09, 2022, 09:18:58 AM »
I did a lot of research on the Street Life NFT and have been contemplating making a YouTube video to expose Snoop on it but I don't want to piss him off.

All of the leaks aren't in the best quality because they come from the WideAwake server leaks. WideAwake, for some godawful reason, ripped a lot of DAT's to MP3 on their servers. Morons.

There's multiple versions of Street Life out there:

The strings version is interesting as they added a layer of symphony over the track.

The following users thanked this post: Marco

Tony Trey

« Reply #37 on: August 09, 2022, 09:20:32 AM »
I did a lot of research on the Street Life NFT and have been contemplating making a YouTube video to expose Snoop on it but I don't want to piss him off.

All of the leaks aren't in the best quality because they come from the WideAwake server leaks. WideAwake, for some godawful reason, ripped a lot of DAT's to MP3 on their servers. Morons.

The strings version is interesting as they added a layer of symphony over the track.

Shit dude.  Hook us up!

Sccit

« Reply #38 on: August 09, 2022, 11:15:02 AM »
Holy shit.  How is he pulling that off?  I thought Afeni was super restrictive with Pac's unreleased work.  But, yeah, man if you can post the Daz version of Street Life and the Dre solo Cali Love, that would be great.  I just found some Youtube links in okay-ish Youtube quality.

Here's what I found on Youtube.

it’s nft .. hard to file legal action against it

Sccit

« Reply #39 on: August 09, 2022, 11:16:05 AM »

do the video

abusive

« Reply #40 on: August 09, 2022, 12:26:26 PM »

Make a thread about it.
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

Al Bundy

« Reply #41 on: August 09, 2022, 12:32:26 PM »
Snoop has already cut me off on the freeway. I don't need any more smoke from him  8)

The following users thanked this post: Okka, abusive

Sccit

« Reply #42 on: August 09, 2022, 04:12:19 PM »
Snoop has already cut me off on the freeway. I don't need any more smoke from him  8)

LOL WHAT

Al Bundy

« Reply #43 on: August 09, 2022, 07:18:11 PM »
Dr. Dre - California Love (Solo)
https://onlyfiles.io/f/a84db60dd6214f3eb7c3003f0939afba

Snoop Dogg - Street Life (Daz Reference Demo)
https://onlyfiles.io/f/96d9654c64184d089c81b4d743a848ee

BIGWORM

« Reply #44 on: August 09, 2022, 07:58:50 PM »
Disagree w the Pac part, both DR & Pac when Pac wasnt even on DR.

Dre: There were many dope products besides Dre, so ..
Lack of promotion, shelves material & blackballing was the reason DRR fell apart.

Please refresh my memory on what classic album Death Row released after the Makaveli album?

Death Row had a bunch of Trash albums, soundtracks and compilations. So it's not like their distributers didn't give them a chance to release something that would sell. There for I totally disagree with you that they got "Blackballed".

Lack of promotion is on DEATH ROW as a label and I disagree again because every magazine had adds for chronic 2000, Gridlock ost, Game Related ost, Too Gangster for radio, 2-Pac Nu mixxxes. If I was a distributer I wouldn't have let them continue past the first few garbage albums. Hence Death Row Black Balled themselves with their trash.

plus with the labels branding and logo already had people checking for them so they even had a head start. There's NO EXCUSE!!!!!!!!!!

SUGE FUCKED IT UP Because he had no experience's with artistic direction or artist development.