Author Topic: Ice Cube, Too Short speak out against Coward-19 vaxx  (Read 584 times)

HighEyeCue

Re: Ice Cube, Too Short speak out against Coward-19 vaxx
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2022, 06:42:18 AM »
anyone know if Kurupt is vaxxed?

k1000

« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2022, 07:00:52 AM »
why you ask? has he died?

Matty

« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2022, 07:38:47 AM »
the mRNA covid injection is only considered a vaccine because the definition of vaccine was changed shortly before it was released.

anyone who has been paying attention re all the sudden & excess deaths can see it's one of the most dangerous medical products ever pushed upon humankind. and there doesn't even seem to be benefit from taking it in the first place. straight up fraud brought to you by big pharma & 'science'. sad.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2022, 10:00:53 AM »
the mRNA covid injection is only considered a vaccine because the definition of vaccine was changed shortly before it was released.

anyone who has been paying attention re all the sudden & excess deaths can see it's one of the most dangerous medical products ever pushed upon humankind. and there doesn't even seem to be benefit from taking it in the first place. straight up fraud brought to you by big pharma & 'science'. sad.

Yes, prior to 2020 the definition of a vaccine was to immunize and prevent transmission.  Now they changed the definition of vaccine to be some sort of reduction of symptoms.

This is used car snake oil salesmanship.  People weren’t getting sick and dying anyway and so now they just give you a vaxx and if you don’t die they tell you it’s because of the vaxx—and then if you do die they just say it was some varient that escaped the vaxx.  Nothing more than the cheapest and most lame form of snake oil used car salesmanship.

Here, pour this snake oil water 💦 on your car engine and you car engine will last an extra 1,000 miles.  If it doesn’t break down it’s because of my magic car oil—and if your car does break down well it was a rare case.

Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2022, 10:04:43 AM »
I swear people will believe anything if it comes from a “Science expert”.  Like somehow we are flying through outer space at thousands of miles per hour and the moon is spinning and blah blah blah but yet every night we see the same side of the moon and the stars in the same fixed position.

I know I’m a stupid retard conspiracy theorist but have you guys ever stopped to think maybe we are not spinning?  Maybe we are settled?  Maybe the stars are in a fixed position just as they appear? 

Christ man people don’t use their own mental faculties and that’s why we had to endure 3 years of medical tyranny and lockdowns and masks and forced injections cause people refuse to think for themselves.

h2k4

« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2022, 12:22:58 PM »
That's completely and utterly false. Small pox vaccines were required until it was eradicated.  Measles, mumps, rubella, diptheria, polio, tetanus, chicken pox, amd hepatitis vaccines are mandated to attend public schools and colleges in most states.  In WW2, soldiers were required to get vaccines for influenza, tetanus, cholera, diphtheria, plague and yellow fever.  George fucking Washington in the American Revolution mandated his soldier get vaccines.  You don't know shit about history.

Bingo.

Still remember the card that we had to turn in to school as a child showing vaccinations were up to date. People are absolute idiots, and it got even worse when D. Trump ran for office.

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2022, 04:10:45 PM »
I swear people will believe anything if it comes from a “Science expert”.  Like somehow we are flying through outer space at thousands of miles per hour and the moon is spinning and blah blah blah but yet every night we see the same side of the moon and the stars in the same fixed position.

I know I’m a stupid retard conspiracy theorist but have you guys ever stopped to think maybe we are not spinning?  Maybe we are settled?  Maybe the stars are in a fixed position just as they appear? 

Christ man people don’t use their own mental faculties and that’s why we had to endure 3 years of medical tyranny and lockdowns and masks and forced injections cause people refuse to think for themselves.

Serious question because I’ve never met a flat earther in real life. I’m genuinely curious and not starting beef but as someone who has literally flown around the world, how do you explain this?  Was I bamboozled somehow?  Did the pilot turn around at some point and i not realize it?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: November 26, 2022, 07:38:37 AM »
Serious question because I’ve never met a flat earther in real life. I’m genuinely curious and not starting beef but as someone who has literally flown around the world, how do you explain this?  Was I bamboozled somehow?  Did the pilot turn around at some point and i not realize it?

They never circumnavigate on any flight by going North to South.  Their excuse is that it’s too cold over the arctic.

The truth is that just like the compass the North Poll is in the center of the earth, the Ice Wall of Antarctica surrounds the entire earth and holds in the waters, and East actually means clockwise and west means counterclockwise.  So the Earth is really like a clock—in fact I bought a watch that is the true map of planet Earth and wear it nearly everyday and not one single person has been smart enough to look at my watch and realize it’s a flat earth map and therefore I’m a flat earther. 

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: November 26, 2022, 10:09:46 AM »
They never circumnavigate on any flight by going North to South.  Their excuse is that it’s too cold over the arctic.

The truth is that just like the compass the North Poll is in the center of the earth, the Ice Wall of Antarctica surrounds the entire earth and holds in the waters, and East actually means clockwise and west means counterclockwise.  So the Earth is really like a clock—in fact I bought a watch that is the true map of planet Earth and wear it nearly everyday and not one single person has been smart enough to look at my watch and realize it’s a flat earth map and therefore I’m a flat earther.

Interesting. So the pictures of earth from space, the moon phases, the tides, eclipses, and other phenomena that can only be explained by a spherical earth are government cover ups?  But not just our government but the government of any country who has engaged in space travel would all have had to agree amongst themselves to go along with the spherical earth lie?

Mcstutter

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #24 on: November 26, 2022, 10:20:49 PM »

This is hilarious

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: November 26, 2022, 10:50:53 PM »
Interesting. So the pictures of earth from space, the moon phases, the tides, eclipses, and other phenomena that can only be explained by a spherical earth are government cover ups?  But not just our government but the government of any country who has engaged in space travel would all have had to agree amongst themselves to go along with the spherical earth lie?

Yes, the pictures are all CGI technology.  Check this interview with Buzz Aldrin - he reminds the whole audience "what you saw was animation".  NASA even admits their images from space are paintings and CGI and not actual footage.

Tides and Eclipses can both be explained easier with the flat earth model than the globe earth model.

And yes, just like all the governments had to align with the globalists on Covid, lockdowns, vaccinations, so did they have to align on Globe Earth.  It's called the Antartica agreement that was signed by all major nations in 1960 that bans unauthorized travel to the Antarctic.  If you got a boat and went to explore the Antarctic you would be arrested.  The globalists wanted to misdirect everyone away from exploring the antarctic (and what may be beyond the ice wall) and misdirect them into a ficitonal outer space.

If you think images from outer space are real then ask yourself why it is always dark (night) and yet there are no stars in all these alleged images from outer space?  Why is the Earth shaped like a perfect sphere in their fake space images, but yet now so-called experts like Neil Degrasse Tyson say it's actually a pear?  Why has our image of planet Earth changed over the years and there are more than a dozen different images?  How come no images that can see down to the people?

« Last Edit: November 27, 2022, 08:30:40 AM by TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96' »

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: November 27, 2022, 07:26:30 AM »
Yes, the pictures are all CGI technology.  Check this interview with Buzz Aldrin - he reminds the whole audience "what you saw was animation".  NASA even admits their images from space are paintings and CGI and not actual footage.

Tides and Eclipses can both be explained easier with the flat earth model than the globe earth model.

And yes, just like all the governments had to align with the globalists on Covid, lockdowns, vaccinations, so did they have to align on Globe Earth.  It's called the Antartica agreement that was signed by all major nations in 1960 that bans unauthorized travel to the Antarctic.  If you got a boat and went to explore the Antarctic you would be arrested.  The globalists wanted to misdirect everyone away from exploring the antarctic (and what may be beyond the ice wall) and misdirect them into a ficitonal outer space.

If you think images from outer space are real then ask yourself why it is always dark (night) and yet there are no stars in all these alleged images from outer space?  Why is the moon shaped like a perfect sphere, but yet now so-called experts like Neil Degrasse Tyson say it's actually a pear?  Why has our image of planet Earth changed over the years and there are more than a dozen different images?  How come no images that can see down to the people?

So these independent companies like Space X, and other independent companies launching things into space, they also have to agree to the secret treaty to lie about a spherical Earth?  So Elon Musk secretly knows the Earth is flat but he’s not telling anyone?  And everyone who works for NASA and all the scientists and pilots who work on the space program calculating launch trajectories, they are all in on the lie as well?  Millions of people worldwide are in on this coverup?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: November 27, 2022, 08:36:19 AM »
So these independent companies like Space X, and other independent companies launching things into space, they also have to agree to the secret treaty to lie about a spherical Earth?  So Elon Musk secretly knows the Earth is flat but he’s not telling anyone?  And everyone who works for NASA and all the scientists and pilots who work on the space program calculating launch trajectories, they are all in on the lie as well?  Millions of people worldwide are in on this coverup?

All they do is simulations and then they film their simulations.  When I was a kid they said we would be taking vacations to the moon by the year 2000–and now Elon is making all these big predictions about Mars. 

Nasa gets 10’s of millions every day from the American taxpayer to keep this hoax going but only high level people know the hoax.

Folks at NASA and SpaceX are just doing their simulations according to their globe earth model—and SpaceX is not independent like you think they are contracted out by NASA.

All Elon is doing is sitting in one of their simulation control rooms going thru their simulations and every once in a while a simulation goes live—but very few humans have claimed to be in Space and do you find it at all suspicious that america supposedly went to the moon in the 1960’s at the same time similar technology visuals became widely used in Hollywood and they haven’t been back since??

So to answer your question it’s the same like the military very few are high enough up to know the real reason America invaded Iraq or what it’s all about and 99% in the military just carrying out orders and have no idea what the fucc is going on—NASA is just like CIA or Military same type of operation

So it’s like this some “astronaut” is doing another one of their daily simulations and then they just say “okay we are filming this one it’s live” and it’s still a simulation.

Just like Event 201 was a simulation of Covid and then they just went live with it.

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: November 27, 2022, 12:04:58 PM »
All they do is simulations and then they film their simulations.  When I was a kid they said we would be taking vacations to the moon by the year 2000–and now Elon is making all these big predictions about Mars. 

Nasa gets 10’s of millions every day from the American taxpayer to keep this hoax going but only high level people know the hoax.

Folks at NASA and SpaceX are just doing their simulations according to their globe earth model—and SpaceX is not independent like you think they are contracted out by NASA.

All Elon is doing is sitting in one of their simulation control rooms going thru their simulations and every once in a while a simulation goes live—but very few humans have claimed to be in Space and do you find it at all suspicious that america supposedly went to the moon in the 1960’s at the same time similar technology visuals became widely used in Hollywood and they haven’t been back since??

So to answer your question it’s the same like the military very few are high enough up to know the real reason America invaded Iraq or what it’s all about and 99% in the military just carrying out orders and have no idea what the fucc is going on—NASA is just like CIA or Military same type of operation

So it’s like this some “astronaut” is doing another one of their daily simulations and then they just say “okay we are filming this one it’s live” and it’s still a simulation.

Just like Event 201 was a simulation of Covid and then they just went live with it.

So NASA is creating this hoax to get taxpayer money. But doesn’t the federal government decide how to distribute the money?  So does the federal government know about the hoax?  Or is NASA fooling the gvmt in order to get more taxpayer dollars?  If the federal gvmt is aware of a flat earth, then why even have NASA fake it?  The gvmt can just filter money to NASA regardless.

And then Musk is creating fake simulations to get some of the government money that NASA is getting as well?  He sit in a simulator and he’s really not launching anything?  But then how do you explain all the people who witness the launches and see the satellites in the sky?  Are they all in on the conspiracy too and getting paid to keep the story going?

So then why are the foreign governments creating these hoax simulations as well?  What’s in it for them?  Is the US paying them to keep quiet and play along?

thegooddoc

« Reply #29 on: November 27, 2022, 07:28:49 PM »

You really think that the Antarctic Treaty bans you from traveling to Antarctica?  https://www.swoop-antarctica.com/travel/getting-there  It is more common than ever to travel to Antarctica.  You can fly, take a ship(during the right season), people have even taken dog sleds. 

The Treaty was agreed to in order to prevent destruction of the habitat and  prevent militarization of the area.  Many people have traveled to Antarctica and continue to do so.  If you like to read, there are many books you can read about the first explorers of the area.  Including, "Madhouse at the End of the Earth."